剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
我遵守了我们定下的协议
I have kept to the terms of our agreement.
-一半的寿命 -没错
- Half her life. - Yes.
但我以为这意味着她会在40岁时去世
But I thought she would just live to 40 and then seem to die.
我可没这么说过
I never said so.
我满足了你的要求 现在我将随心所欲
I have done what you asked and now I may come and go as I please.
若你当真在乎波尔夫人的幸福
If you were truly concerned for Lady Pole's happiness...
我才不在乎她的幸福
I do not care about her happiness,
我在乎的是英国魔法的崛起
I care about the success of English magic.
我需要她丈夫支持 但你让他心情低落
Her husband is my champion and you are bringing him very low.
我完全无法理解
It is entirely mysterious
你为什么宁愿接受他的帮助
to me why you prefer the help of this person...
-也不要我的 -他不信任我了怎么办
- to mine. - What if he were to mistrust me?
那我可以帮他高迁 得到更尊贵的地位
Then I shall raise him up, to some lofty position.
他可以成为首相
He shall be Prime Minister.
或者当英国皇帝如何
Or Emperor of Great Britain, perhaps?
不 我只是希望他对我满意
No, I merely want him to be pleased with me.
她丈夫不会知道的
Her husband will never know.
谁也不会知道她在睡梦中去了哪里
No-one will ever know where she is when she sleeps.
一半寿命
Half her life...
这是我们的约定
that was our bargain.
我希望你回到你的国度
I wish for you to return to your lands.
我希望你回去那里再也不要回来
I wish for you to go there and never come back.
我本来是要回去的 而你却召唤了我
And I was going there when you summoned me so rudely
如此粗鲁
and in such ignorance of the proper customs
全然不顾魔法礼仪
and forms of magical etiquette.
我可以教你这些礼节
I could teach you these proper forms.
我可以教你如何唤起群山
I can teach you to raise up mountains...
如何碾碎敌人
.. crush your enemies beneath them.
是 但你也会凭一己之欲来滥用英国魔法
Yes, and you can shackle English magic to your whims.
把英国男人和女人从家里偷走
You can steal English men and women from their homes
把他们困在你那堕落种族的世界
and you can trap them in a world of your degenerate race.
我不允许 先生 我不允许
Well, I forbid it, sir. I forbid it.
我在这里叫了又叫
A person may call and call in this house
还是没人来
and yet no-one comes.
今晚这里有舞会 在这无望堡里...
There is to be a ball, tonight, at Lost-Hope...
可你看看我
.. and look at me.
我这样怎么去见我的女士
How can I meet my lady like this?
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
没人告诉我你在这
Nobody told me you were here.
我必须说 我自己那愚昧的仆人
I must say, my own ignorant fellow
连你一半都比不上
has not half your skill.
我就喜欢这样的差事 先生
This is exactly the sort of task I like, sir.
我们看起来多搭啊
How splendid we look.
但我却把你当成这里的仆人
But I have taken you for a servant in this house.
这是绝对不可能的
That is quite impossible.
斯蒂芬 作为对你的奖赏
As your reward, Stephen...
作为我给你的礼物
as my gift...
我邀请你参加我们今晚的舞会
I invite you to join us at our ball tonight.
你接受邀请吗
Do you accept?
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
那这契约就定下了
The bargain is done.
你能把我的小盒子递给我吗
Will you pass me my little box?
我希望我的女士能戴上这标志
It is a token I wish my lady to wear.
我邀请你参加我们今晚的舞会
I invite you to our ball, tonight.
那这契约就定下了
The bargain is done.
布莱克先生
Mr Black?
布莱克先生
Mr Black?
我被这铃♥声♥深深地困扰 先生
I am so troubled by this bell, sir.
它让我想起每一个我认识的已故之人
It calls to mind everyone I have ever known who's died.
杰弗里
Geoffrey.
我已经接受了德文郡公爵夫人家的职位
I have accepted a position at the Duchess of Devonshire's.
你没事吧 布莱克先生
Are you all right, Mr Black?
我浑身痛
I ache.
就像跳了一整晚舞一样
As does a man who's been dancing all night.
我祝你幸福
Well, I wish you the best of happiness of it.
阿尔佛雷德
Alfred...
现在由你负责将银器摆好
it is your task at this time
给布兰迪夫人擦拭
to lay out the silver for Mrs Brandy to polish.
阿尔佛雷德要回汉普郡了 先生
Alfred is going back to Hampshire, sir.
去照料他叔叔的鸡
To look after his uncle's chickens.
我看着挺像魔法师的房♥子
This looks like a magician's house to me.
你还记得我母亲吗
Do you remember my mother?
记得一点
Just.
我小时候 她常带我来伦敦
She used to bring me to London when I was small.
我猜是为了逃离我爸爸
An escape from Father, I suppose.
我确信我丈夫要比她丈夫好得多
I'm sure my husband will be kinder than hers.
他会尽力的
He will do his best.
过来 看看你是不是准备好了
Come. Let's see that you're ready.
我从未见过魔法师
Never met a magician before.
没见过真的
Not a real one.
在《绅士杂♥志♥》上谈论魔法不太合适
A gentlemen's magazine is an odd place to write about magic.
莫里先生的
Mr Murray's Friends of
《英国魔法师之友》是唯一有名声的期刊
English Magic is the only reputable periodical.
它得到了诺瑞尔先生的认可
It's personally approved by Mr Norrell.
是的 我读过了
Yes, I-I-I have read it.
拉塞尔斯先生是编辑
Mr Lascelles is the editor.
或许是因为读了
Perhaps it was reading the
《魔法师之友》你才决定当魔法师的吧
Friends that made you decide to become a magician?
不
No.
不是 说实话 先生
No, to own the truth, sir,
我甚至没听说过诺瑞尔先生
I'd not even heard of Mr Norrell.
我遇到一个躺在树篱下的怪人
I-I met a strange man under a hedge.
您说的都非常有趣
Well, this is all most entertaining
并且离奇 但事实是
and strange, but the fact of the matter is,
这不可能
that it really won't do.
诺瑞尔先生是英国唯一的魔法师 先生
Mr Norrell is the only magician in England, sir.
这是事实
That is a fact.
无聊的人想用这种
It's understandable for an idle
时髦的方式来愉悦自己也是可以理解的
chap to want to amuse himself in this fashionable way.
我非常希望能看到
I should be very glad to see
斯特兰奇先生现在施展魔法
some of Mr Strange's magic now.
-诺瑞尔先生 -如果他愿意的话
- Mr Norrell... - If he would favour us.
诺瑞尔先生 拜托了
Mr Norrell, please.
让他施展魔法 先生
Let the man do his trick, sir.
乐意至极
Nothing would give me greater pleasure.
这是我自己的发明之一
This is one of my own spells.
斯特兰奇先生
Oh, Mr Strange.
亲爱的斯特兰奇先生
Oh, my dear Mr Strange,
这真是太了不起了
this is remarkable.
我从未听说过这样的魔法
I have never even heard of such magic.
这没有被记载过 先生 这没有在
This is not recorded, sir. This is not in S...
萨顿·格鲁夫也没记载过
This is not in Sutton Grove.
是颜色不一样了吗
Is it a different colour?
拿起来 拿起来 拿起来
Pick it up. Pick it up, pick it up.
它倒过来了
It is backward, it...
那是影像
That is the reflection.
真的书在镜子里
The real one is in the mirror.
抱歉 先生 我不知道怎么变回来
I apologise, sir, I do not know how to bring it back.
说实话 我也不太清楚是怎么做到的
To own the truth, I have only the haziest notion of what I did.
如果你不知道怎么做的
Well, how did you do it
那你是怎么做到的呢
if you did not know how you did it?
就像脑里响起一段音乐
It's like music playing at the back of one's head.
你明白我说的吗 诺瑞尔先生
You understand what I mean, Mr Norrell?
第一次听到 然而不知怎的
Hearing it for the very first time and yet one, somehow,
就是知道下一个音符是什么
simply knows what the following note will be.
是的是的 我明白你说的
Yes. Yes, I do understand what you mean.
我已冒昧擅自♥制♥定了
I have taken the liberty of drawing up
十年的学习计划
a plan of study for the next ten years.
只是段非常短的时间 斯特兰奇先生
It is such a very short time, Mr Strange.
我们达不成多大的成就
I cannot see that we will achieve very much.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表