剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
但仙灵能使用的自然的力量
But the creature uses allegiances with the forces of nature
仅限于基♥督♥教世界
within the Christian world,
我们的世界 不是他的世界
our world, not his.
因此 他的诅咒在这儿对我们没影响
Ergo, his curse will not affect us here.
我没死
I am not dead.
斯蒂芬
Oh, Stephen...
你浑身充满了魔法
...You are full of magic.
这让我想起了青年时代
This recalls me to my youth.
我曾幻想过我自己
Oh, I once pictured myself
是个有魅力的魔法师 去仙境游历
a dashing magician travelling to Faerie...
快来 诺瑞尔先生 我们有正事要办
Come, Mr Norrell, we have work to do.
我妻子在这里
My wife is here.
她被施了魔法
She is enchanted.
斯特兰奇 当初的学习计划也包括感官咒语
Mr Strange, spells of perception were covered in the study plan,
解除咒在萨顿·格罗夫的书里
disenchantment is in Sutton Grove.
去吧 你去施法 我去找管家
Go, do your magic. I will look for the butler.
我感受到了力量
I feel power.
力量
Power.
是英国魔法的力量 先生
It is the power of English magic, sir!
用它去摧毁这野兽
Use it to destroy this beast!
你
You.
不...
No...
预言说 我将为王
It is foretold that I should become king.
对 我们会共同称王
Yes. We shall be kings together.
你在英国 我在无望堡
You in England, I in Lost-Hope.
命中注定 我应杀掉国王 取而代之
It is destined that I should kill the king and take his place.
现在我明白了 你就是那个国王
And now I see that you are that king.
斯蒂芬
Oh, Stephen...
贝儿 阿♥拉♥贝拉
Bell. Arabella!
别说了
No more.
我召唤风
I command the winds!
阿♥拉♥贝拉 贝儿
Arabella. Bell!
你是谁
Who are you?
我召唤石头
I command the stones!
-斯蒂芬 不 -记起我
- Stephen, no! - Remember me.
你会毁了我美丽的房♥子
You are destroying my beautiful house!
乔纳森
Jonathan!
乔纳森·斯特兰奇
Jonathan Strange!
你回来了 亲爱的
There you are, my love.
乔纳森·斯特兰奇
Jonathan Strange!
我真高兴 你回来了
I am very glad to see you!
我感觉自己刚刚醒来
I feel like I've just woken up.
但我又觉得还在做梦
And yet I still seem to be dreaming.
我召唤树木
I command the trees!
快来 快来
Come, come.
手摸着镜子 心中想着家
Touch this mirror and think of home.
我马上就跟上你
I will follow after you directly.
不不不 我想在这等着你
No, no, no. I want to wait here with you!
不行 你必须走 求你了 贝儿
No, you must go. Please, Bell!
相信我 贝儿 这是你一个人的路
Trust me, Bell. It is a path made for you alone.
它会带你去找我的朋友 我会跟上你
It will lead you to my friends. I will follow.
你保证 乔纳森
Do you promise me, Jonathan?
不不 不 乔纳森
No, no. No, Jonathan!
-这是仙境吗 -不是 夫人
- Is this Faerie? - No, madam.
这是英国吗
Is it England?
是威尼斯
It is Venice.
乔纳森在这吗
Is Jonathan here?
你就是斯特兰奇夫人
You are Mrs Strange.
请告诉我乔纳森在这
Please tell me that Jonathan's here.
这是堕落的残酷之屋
This is a house of depraved cruelty!
布莱克先生 请让我们帮你
Mr Black, let us help you!
快走
Go!
斯蒂芬 不
Stephen, no!
我可以告诉你你的真名
I can tell you your true name!
我是无名之奴
I am The Nameless Slave
我现在没有什么主子了
and I answer to no master now!
她在意大利 她在意大利
She is in Italy! She is in Italy.
斯特兰奇先生
Well, Mr Strange,
没有英国魔法师杀死过仙灵
no English magician has ever killed a fairy.
我不知道我们怎么做到的 但我们做到了
I am not at all sure how we did it, but it is done.
我得去找我妻子了
I must go to my wife.
英国到处都有魔法 应该加以利用
England is full of magic and it should be used.
你是位伟大的魔法师 诺瑞尔先生
You are a great magician, Mr Norrell.
你也是我的朋友
And you are my friend.
再见 先生
Goodbye, sir.
再见
Goodbye.
-我们被困住了 -我们还在黑暗里
- We are trapped! - We are still in the Darkness!
他已经死了 他的咒语应该失效了
He is dead. His spell cannot outlive him!
-我不知道 -不会吗
- I do not know. - Can it?
我们对这种魔法几乎一无所知
We know so little about this magic.
-我们 -我不能死在这里
- We are... - I cannot die here.
我们只是凡人
We are but men.
斯特兰奇先生
Mr Strange.
我已经被这咒语困住太久了
I've been under this spell for too long.
斯特兰奇
Mr Strange.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
乔纳森
Jonathan...
我的朋友
..My friend.
我不会离开你的 乔纳森
I will not leave you, Jonathan.
别害怕
Do not be afraid.
看着我
Look at me.
你看
See...
我都不怕
I am not afraid.
我不怕了
I am not afraid.
我们太迟了
We are too late.
他们走了
They've gone.
你还不明白吗 约翰·查德迈斯
Do you still not understand, John Childermass?
他们本身就是咒语
They are the spell.
他们就是乌鸦王的咒语
They are the spell the Raven King has spun
那就是他们存在的意义
and that is all they have ever been.
现在他要施咒了
He is spinning it now.
他们说选定了威灵顿
Wellington's the man, they say.
他将成为首相
To be Prime Minister.
他身上有魔法的污点 不过...
He has the taint of magic on him to be sure, but...
告诉我 你还喜欢跳舞吗
Tell me, do you still enjoy dancing?
我要去欧洲大♥陆♥帮助我的朋友 沃特爵士
I am going to the Continent, Sir Walter, to help my friend.
我不打算再生活在这里了
I do not intend to live here again.
我不想继续无能为力下去了
I will not go from one kind of helplessness to another.
英国没有新消息来吗
There is no more news from England?
没有 恐怕他没回去
No. I'm afraid he has not returned.
他如此爱你 斯特兰奇夫人
He was so desperately in love with you, Mrs Strange.
就是这里
It is here.
他们认为这里还被诅咒着
They believe it is still cursed.
阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabella.
贝拉
Bella.
这里
Here...
我的爱
My love.
贝拉
Bella.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
见到你真高兴 阿♥拉♥贝拉
I'm very pleased to see you, Arabella.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我的爱 你怎么了
Oh, my love. What happened to you?
-你看到的我只是倒影 -什么
- I am just a reflection. - What?
抱歉 我无法久留
I'm sorry, I cannot stay long.
为什么 我不明白
Why? I don't understand?
-你...你在哪 -我也不太确定
- What... And where are you? - I'm not entirely sure.
我都不确定我在这个世界里
I'm not entirely sure I'm anywhere.
你看起来很好 阿♥拉♥贝拉
You look well, Arabella.
我很痛苦 乔纳森
I'm miserable, Jonathan.
别难过
Do not be miserable.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表