剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
I have certainly learnt my lesson about running off with poets.
很遗憾我的朋友们没留下来向您介绍我
Unfortunately, my friends did not stay to perform introductions.
我叫斯特兰奇
My name is Strange.
而夫人您 可能自己不记得了 叫德尔加多
Yours, madam, though you do not know it, is Delgado.
很高兴能见到您
And I am delighted to meet you.
我有个提议 夫人
I have a proposal for you, madam.
我能给你内心渴求之物
I am able to give you your heart's desire,
作为回报你也要给我我想要的
and in return you shall give me mine.
我必须让您的晚餐延迟一小会儿
I must insist that you put off your dinner for a moment
好好听我说
and attend to what I am saying.
我要你教我怎么变疯
I want you to teach me how to be mad.
你在质疑我吗
You question my wisdom?
夫人 我会给你你想要的
Now, madam, I will give you what you wish.
但作为回报 你得给我点东西
But, in return, you must give me something to serve as a symbol
能指引我找到你的疯狂 你同意吗
and vessel of your madness. Do you agree?
很好 准备好了吗
Capital. Are you ready?
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, madam.
祝您幸福
I hope you will be very happy.
希望我也能找到幸福
And I hope I will be, too.
成功了
Well, that worked.
-有消息了吗 -我找不到他
- Any luck? - I cannot find him.
-你把他教得太好了 -并非如此
- You taught him too well. - I did not.
最重要的事我却没能教会他
I failed to teach him the most important lesson.
我没能让他看清
I failed to make him see.
现在他太强大 再也无法阻止了
He is too much of a magician to stop now.
而他将施的魔法
And the magic he will do...
你还记得吗 诺瑞尔先生
Do you recall, Mr. Norrell...
你初到伦敦时
when you first came to London,
曾有个街头魔法师找过你
a street magician accosted you?
记得 还讲了个什么乌鸦王的书的故事
Yes. With tales of a... book belonging to the Raven King.
那你还记得他讲了什么吗
And do you remember what he said?
一通胡话
It was nonsense.
说什么雨水做成门
Some irrelevancies about rain making a door,
还说无名奴隶会成为国王
and the nameless slave shall be king,
和什么关于乌鸦王的胡话
and other such Raven King gibberish.
你让我赶他走的时候 先生
When you sent me to get rid of him, sir,
我在我的牌上看到了乌鸦记号♥
I saw the Raven's mark on my cards.
到处都是
They were full of them.
真希望你能把那些牌都扔了
I do wish you would throw away those cards.
它们现在又出现了
They are full of ravens again.
黑塔
The Black Tower.
有一件事是确定的 夫人
Well, one thing is certain, madam.
您确实疯了
You were very mad indeed.
一两滴应该就够了吧
Just a drop or two, I think.
我说 你
I say, do you...?
你身上带没带鼻烟啊
You don't happen to have a pinch of snuff on you?
我好像把我的弄丢了
I seem to have mislaid my snuff box.
我一般抽肯德尔·布朗 要是你有的话
Kendal Brown is what I generally take, if you have it.
我
I...
抱歉
I beg your pardon.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
我知道这是个
I know this is a...
很奇怪的问题 但是
an odd question, but have I...
我找你要过什么了吗
asked you for anything yet?
鼻烟
Snuff.
-鼻烟 -你找我要鼻烟
- Snuff? - You asked me for a pinch... of snuff.
-什么时候 -什么
- When? - What?
我什么时候找你要的鼻烟
When did I ask you for a pinch of snuff?
-就刚才 -好的 好
- A moment ago. - Ah, good. Good.
那别麻烦了
Well, do not trouble yourself.
我现在不需要了
I do not need it now.
我是乔纳森·斯特兰奇 也许你听说过
My name is Jonathan Strange. Perhaps you have heard of me?
是你的 或者说你的某个族人
It was your - or one of your kind's -
对英格兰国王的注意
attentions to the King of England
让我第一次知道了你们的存在
that first brought you to my notice.
魔力如此强大 先生
Such power, sir.
如今的英国魔法毫无精神 激♥情♥与魔力
English magic today lacks spirit. It lacks fire and energy.
而对你魔法的一窥 让我相信
The glimpse I had of your magic persuaded me
那是种完全不同的魔法
that it was something altogether different.
我觉得我们可以合作
I feel we could work together.
我相信这可以安排
I am sure that can be arranged.
我 我敢说你的法力
I... I dare say your magical sensibilities are...
肯定比我强大
much finer than my own.
我的法力
My magical sensibilities are,
如你所说 确实强大
as you suppose, quite tremendous.
就在刚才 它让我感觉到
And just now... they inform me
你拥有一个魔力强大的法器
that you have acquired an object of great power.
是个魔力戒指吗
A ring of disenchantment?
还是能预见未来的水盆
An urn of visibility?
让我看看
Show me the object.
我 我没有那种东西
I... I have nothing of that sort.
那是我在都灵买♥♥的
I bought that in Turin.
确实
No, indeed.
这里除了那些常见的东西
And really there does not seem to be anything here -
确实没有什么特别之物
apart from the usual objects -
一些在你这样的魔法师房♥里
that I would expect to find in the rooms
应该有的特别之物
of a magician of your genius.
-你还没回复我的提议 -提议
- You make no reply to my suggestion. - Suggestion?
合作的提议 你还不了解我所以无法决定
Of an alliance. You are undecided until you know more about me.
理应如此
That is as it should be.
过一两天 我会再次
In a day or two, I will do myself the honour of soliciting
召您前来
your company once again...
讨论具体条件
and discuss terms.
这真是一次非常有意思的对话
It has been a most interesting conversation.
希望今后还会有许多这样的对话
The first of many, I hope.
耶
Yes!
早上好
Good morning!
无名之奴
Nameless slave?
*希望不论何时 你都能记得我*
*For always and forever, I pray remember me*
*不管你有什么麻烦*
*Whatever troubles you might have*
*只有我能还你自♥由♥*
*it's me who can set you free*
那魔法师找到了看到我的方法 还要合作
The magician has found some way to perceive me. An alliance!
如此自大
The arrogance of it!
还要再次召唤我去讨论条件
To summon me back and discuss terms.
这炖菜真好吃
This stew is excellent.
这些英国魔法师都很蠢
These English magicians are always very stupid.
贫穷的只想要无尽的萝卜
The poor ones desire an unending supply of turnips
或是粥饭
or porridge.
富有的则想要更加富有
The rich ones want more riches,
或是权倾世界
or power over the world.
吃点面包
Have some bread.
当他要求这些时 我会答应他
When he asks for one of those things, I will grant it.
这将给他带来无尽的麻烦
It will bring a world of trouble on his head.
带他走向死亡
It is sure to kill him.
你勺子掉了
Oh. Dropped your spoon.
我...我必须得回伦敦了
I, er... I must return to London.
能不能给我一辆马车
May I take a cart and...
和一些食物
and some food?
-当然可以 -当然
- Of course. - Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以出来了 我们已经离开了
You may put your head out. We are gone.
好 你带了吃的对吧
Here... did you bring them pies, did ya?
无名之奴将头戴银冠
"The nameless slave shall wear a silver crown."
是他说的 先生
His words, sir.
不是我
Not mine.
我不明白你是怎么知道这些的
I do not understand how you know such things.
-从我的书上 -什么书
- My book. - What is this book?
乌鸦王的书 先生 告诉了我你的命运
The book of the Raven King, sir. It tells me your destiny.
还有那两位魔法师的命运
And the destiny of the two magicians.
我告诉了他们 现在也告诉了你
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表