剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
无名之奴
The Nameless Slave.
在预言中他就是这么自称的
That is what he calls himself in the prophecy.
我们试试这个 黑国王 北方之王
Let us try that. The Black King. The King in the North.
-无名之奴 -这可极其不准确
- The Nameless Slave. - That is extremely imprecise.
你被吊死了 先生 你被吊死了
You were hanged, sir. You were hanged!
我变了
I've changed.
我变了
I've changed.
我身上的文字跟以前不一样了
I do not say what I said before.
现在说了什么
What do you say now?
我不知道
I don't know -
书又不能自己说话
books cannot read themselves.
走
Come on.
我得带你去见我的主人 走
I must bring you to my masters. Come on.
你会给他什么礼物
What gift will you offer him?
我会把他的魔法归还给他
I will return his magic to him.
英国的树木 山林 阳光
The magic of England's trees, hills, her sunlight,
雨 土地和石头
her water, earth and stones.
斯蒂芬
Stephen!
过来
Come!
先生 我求你 别伤害夫人
Sir! I beg you, please. Do not harm her Ladyship.
我亲爱的 美丽又冷漠的夫人
My dear, beautiful, indifferent Lady.
站在我身后 爱玛
Stand behind me, Emma.
我才不会这么做
I will do no such thing.
我帮你设想了
I have in mind for you
如此精致的一生
a fate so exquisite.
我让你们从我这夺走了你们想要的东西
I have had my fill of you gentlemen taking what you want of me.
先生 我求你 不要伤害她
Sir, I beg you. Please do not.
但我现在能自♥由♥地说话了
But I have my voice now
我要说你是个令人生厌的人 先生
and I say you are a bore, sir.
一个没文化 难看又肮脏的讨厌鬼
An uncivilised, unsightly, filthy bore,
穿着毫无品味的衣服
with your tasteless clothes
留着跟蓟花冠毛一样的头发
and with your hair like thistledown.
蓟花冠毛
"Thistledown"?
先生 或许你可以
Sir, perhaps if you would...
到底怎么回事 斯蒂芬
What on earth is it, Stephen?
你为何朝我发射核桃
Why are you firing walnuts at me?
你得给他个信物
'You need to give him a token.'
一个实体的物品来代表你的心意
A proper physical artefact to signify the gift.
什么样的信物能够代表
And what token could possibly signify
你愿意向他归还英国魔法
that you will give him all of English magic?
不
No.
不 我的书不行
No, not my books.
不 不 你不能把我的书给他
No, no, he cannot have my books.
我可不会站在这
I am not about to stand here
召唤来了现存世界上
and summon the most powerful magician
最强大的魔法师 然后对他说
who has ever lived and say to him, "I offer you
我给你整个英国魔法 抱歉的是
"all of English magic, apart from,
诺瑞尔的书除外
"I am sorry, Gilbert Norrell's books."
-一半的书 -诺瑞尔先生
- Half of them. - Mr Norrell!
我们俩很快就会死
We will both soon be dead.
没有闲暇读什么书了
There will be no leisure for reading.
三分之二
Two-thirds.
这位夫人受我们的保护
This lady is under our protection.
回你的世界去 仙仆
Return to your Other Lands, fairy, and...
放了他们
Release them!
要是你敢碰她一下 我就...
If you lay one hand on her, I swear I will...
你没这个权利 先生
You have not the right, sir.
这么多年 看着你爱的人忍♥受这种折磨
For years, you have been quite happy to see your beloved
你一直都挺开心的
endure her trial.
我没做过这样的事...
I have been no such thing...
沃特
Walter!
你出♥卖♥♥♥了她
You have sold her
并对结果视而不见
and blinded yourself to the consequence.
我命令英国的石头 树木
I command the magic of England's stones, trees,
风和水的魔法从中升起
wind and water to rise up.
放了他们 快放了他们
Release them. Release them!
放...
Re...
现在你可以杀了他们了
Now you may kill them.
他轻视你
He has despised you.
他夺走你的姓名 她把你当仆人看
He took your name. And she has treated you like a servant.
不 先生 不
No, sir! No!
我命令所有英国魔法
I command all of English magic
把自己交给黑国王
to put itself into the hands of the Black King.
北方之王 无名之奴
The King in the North. The Nameless Slave!
他把你当成奴隶
He has made you a slave.
你和他一样 也把我当成奴隶
He has made me as much a slave as you have.
我命他们把他带过来 让他一定
I command them to bring him here and bind him
杀死无望堡的主人
to kill the Master of Lost-Hope.
杀了他 杀了他
Kill him. Kill him!
我的藏书室
My library.
我的书
My books.
这不是乌鸦王
That is not the Raven King.
斯特兰奇先生 诺瑞尔先生
Mr Strange. Mr Norrell.
这是沃特·波尔爵士的管家
That is Sir Walter Pole's butler.
来吧 诺瑞尔先生
Come, Mr Norrell.
我还有一发子弹 我非常有意要用它
I have but one shot, and I mean to use it.
拉塞尔斯先生 过来
Mr Lascelles, come here.
到我这儿来
Come here by my side.
我不会做这种事的
I will do no such thing.
你都干了些什么
What have... you...done?
斯蒂芬
Stephen...
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you,
我美丽的 高贵的斯蒂芬
my beautiful, gracious Stephen.
我们...
We...
我们把全英国的魔法都
We have channelled all of English magic
引向了这个管家
into a butler...
结果他被人打死了
..And he shot him!
斯蒂芬 这世界上
Stephen, the most noble soul
最谦逊的灵魂
in the whole world.
他离我们而去了
He's gone from us
全世界都应接受惩罚
and the world shall be PUNISHED!
斯特兰奇先生
Mr Strange.
斯特兰奇先生
Mr Strange!
别这样 拜托
Oh, please no. Please.
我们失败了
We have failed.
我们失败了
We have failed.
有人告诉我 我们会失败 但我不相信
I was told we should fail, I did not believe it.
全英国的魔法依然在管家的体内
The butler still has all of English magic inside him.
也许我们能做些什么
There may be something we can do.
如果我们能找到咽气之前的那个他
If we can find him before he takes his last breath,
我们就能引导他 但我们现在必须找到他
we can instruct him. But we must find him now.
他们去了无望堡
They have gone to Lost-Hope.
沿着王道 我无法跟着他到那里
I cannot follow him there by the King's Roads.
仙灵关闭了那条路
The fairy has closed the path.
但我可以
But not from me.
镜子也不是通向那里的唯一方法
And mirrors are not the only way to travel.
雨水串我门扉
The rain shall make a door for me...
我自其间过
...And I shall go through it.
这事还没结束 斯特兰奇先生
We are not done with this yet, Mr Strange.
还没结束
We are not done with this yet!
这...
This...
这是仙境
This is Faerie.
成功了
Oh, it worked!
为什么我以前没这么做过
Oh! Why I have not done this before?
雨有很多作用
There are plenty uses for rain.
英国的雨一点毛病都没有
There is nothing wrong with good English rain!
黑塔也没有跟着我们到这里来
And the Black Tower has not followed us here!
精灵魔法真诱人 斯特兰奇先生
Fairy magic is seductive, Mr Strange.
因为它从本质上讲就是本能的
Because by its very nature it is instinctual,
冲动的 偶然的
impulsive and unpremeditated.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表