剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
我给你带来个疯子 他是蓝色的
I've a madman for you. He's blue.
蓝色的
Blue?
您若同意 夫人
With your permission, madam,
我们想给斯特兰奇先生写封信
we would like to write to Mr Strange.
好 务必要写
Yes. Please!
斯刚德斯先生 亨尼福特先生
Mr Segundus, Mr Honeyfoot?
失陪一下 夫人
Excuse us, ma'am.
我不知道 他一直在市场上小偷小摸
I don't know, he's been going round markets pinching,
喊叫一些关于"乌鸦王"的胡话
shouting all sorts of nonsense about "Raven King".
我需要你们所有人才能把他抬出来
I need all of you to bring him.
-什么事 -疯子
- What is the matter? - Madman.
我之前见过你
I've met you before.
还有你
And you.
我有个口信要给你
I have a message for you...
无名之奴
nameless slave.
放开我
Unhand me.
雨水串我门扉
The rain shall make a door
-我自其间过 -放开我
- for me and I shall go through it. - Unhand me!
你看到其中有什么煽动性的东西吗
Do you see anything in this that might be called seditious?
我看到他会让英国分崩离析
I see that he will tear England to pieces.
我看到他会毁掉魔法的前途
I see that he will spoil magic for generations to come.
为什么你们不让我拥有我的魔法法庭
Why did you not let me have my magical court?
从我的人在莫里先生那里得到的消息来看
From what I understand from my man at Murray's,
目前并没有关于乌鸦王复兴的直接呼声
there is no direct call for the restoration of the Raven King.
但这样的呼声并不违反法律
But such a call would not be against the law -
至少是现在这样
as it currently stands.
能不能让我们先收着它
May we keep this... for a while?
我们再保持联♥系♥
We will remain in touch.
我不知道该怎样阻止他
I do not know how I shall prevent him.
我不知道
I do not know.
你要阻止他做什么
Oh, what do you want to prevent him for?
这该死的斗争该停止了
Call a halt to this bloody stupid feud.
你们二人必不能两全
It won't end well for you both.
去加入他啊 如果你想的话
Join him, if you wish.
快去加入他 莫里 还有其他的叛徒
Join him and Murray and the other traitors.
我哪也不去 别担心
I'm not going anywhere. Don't worry.
真可惜
That is a shame.
但我同意你
I agree with you, though.
我们能阻止斯特兰奇的书问世
Between us, I'm sure we can put a halt to Strange's book.
查德迈斯
Childermass?
是你吗
Is that you?
我一直盼着你来呢
I've been expecting you.
你主人近来如何
How is your master?
不太好 先生
Poorly, sir.
感冒 头疼 还有四肢颤抖
Colds and headaches and tremblings in the limbs.
有人惹恼他 他就会出现那些症状
All the usual symptoms when someone has vexed him.
没人能像你一样惹恼他
And no-one vexes him as you do.
那你把自己变成影子 把自己变得透明
And what does he think about you turning yourself into shadows
他又作何感想
and making yourself invisible?
我服侍诺瑞尔先生18年
I have been 18 years in Mr Norrell's service,
在那之前 我是个扒手
and before that, I was a pickpocket.
我要是什么也没学会 是不是也太笨了
I would have to be a dull fellow to have learnt nothing at all.
我问的不是这个
That was not what I asked.
那就来看看他派你来看的东西吧
Well, come and see what you were sent to see.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide.
真美
They are very beautiful.
我想把整本书都打造成美丽之作
I aim for the whole book to be a work of beauty.
那么 这些就是王道
So, these are the King's Roads?
乌鸦王亲手所建
Built by the Raven King himself.
被这桥贯穿的是什么国家
What is the country that the bridges cross?
我不知道
I do not know.
你怎么看呢 "魔法师"
What is your opinion, Magician?
我觉得是仙境
I suppose it is Faerie.
那法术很难吗
Was the magic difficult?
需要一个显形咒 我用的唐卡斯特的
You need a spell of revelation - I used Doncaster -
还要一个溶解咒 来融化镜子表面
and another of dissolution, to melt the mirror's surface.
-你能明白吗 -明白 先生
- Do you follow me? - Yes, sir.
这些景象是一直都在的吗
Have these landscapes always been there?
我认为是的
I believe so.
那为什么魔法师们无法企及呢
Well, why have magicians not been able to go about upon them?
这些路都被关闭了 藏在镜子后
These roads were all closed, hidden behind mirrors.
但现在发生了一些事 它们又被打开了
But now, something has occurred to open up them up again.
现在英国的魔法
Now, there is more magic in
已经超出了你我能理解的范畴
England than either you or I can understand.
我同意
I think that is true.
查德迈斯 是时候了吧
Is it not time, Childermass,
你该离开诺瑞尔来跟我了吧
that you left Gilbert Norrell's service and came to me?
跟着我你可不用做什么"仆人"
There need be none of this "Servant" nonsense.
你会成为我的学徒和助手
You would be my pupil and assistant.
谢谢 先生 衷心感谢
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
但我跟诺瑞尔先生的缘分还未尽
But Mr Norrell and I are not done with each other yet.
而且 我觉得我会是个非常糟的学徒
And besides, I think I would make a very bad pupil.
甚至比你还糟
Worse, even, than you.
我当学徒的时候很糟吗
Was I so very bad?
我可都没怎么问过问题
I merely asked questions.
问问题应该是学徒们的特权吧
Surely that is the prerogative of any pupil?
我不知道你跟诺瑞尔最终会怎样
I do not know how it will end with you and Norrell,
但我告诉你我会怎么做吧
but I tell you what I'll do.
要是你失败而诺瑞尔赢了 我会离开他
If you fail and Norrell wins, I shall leave his service.
来继承你的事业
I'll take up your cause,
这样英国还是会有两位魔法师
and then there will still be two magicians in England
关于魔法也还是会有两家争鸣
and two opinions upon magic.
但如果情况相反
But, if he should fail and you win,
我也同样会跟你对着干
I'll do the same against you.
这样可好
Good enough?
很好
Yes.
谢谢你的坦诚 先生
Thank you for your frankness, sir.
爱遮遮掩掩的是诺瑞尔 我可没这习惯
It is Norrell who likes to keep secrets, not I.
而且我告诉你的 我在书里也都会写出来
Besides, I have told you nothing that is not already in my book.
一个月之内 英国所有男女老少
Within a month, every man, woman and child in the kingdom
都将读到它 并形成自己的观点
will be able to read it and form his own opinions on it.
这才是应该有的样子
Which is just as it should be.
说到这事 先生 我觉得该提醒你小心
Regarding that, sir - I think I should warn you to be careful.
小心什么
Of what?
你的书 先生
Of your book, sir.
-什么意思 -他想阻止你写书
- What do you mean? - He's trying to have it stopped.
怎么阻止
How?
我想 他会不惜一切手段
By whatever means he can, I think.
该死的
God damn him.
诅咒他
God damn him.
我哪点对不住他了 查德迈斯
What have I ever done to him, Childermass?
我对他除了坦诚就是讨好 哪点对不住他了
What did I ever do, apart from be frank and pleasant?
这书将是对我亡妻的纪念
This book will stand as tribute to my wife.
-斯特兰奇先生 -该死的
- Mr Strange... - God damn him!
不
No!
真是白♥痴♥
Bloody idiot!
诺瑞尔 诺瑞尔
Mr Norrell! Mr Norrell!
你以前的学徒和朋友来了
It is your former pupil and former friend!
诺瑞尔先生不在家 先生
Mr Norrell is not at home, sir...
诺瑞尔 什么意思 你对我的书有意见吗
Mr Norrell! What is this? You quarrel with my book?
你的书不能出版 先生 我们不会同意的
Your book cannot be published, sir. We will not allow it.
为什么 我的书怎么了 别来惹我
Why? What on earth does it matter? Leave me be!
你们不觉得已经伤我够深了吗
Do you not consider you have hurt me enough?
你不觉得你已经伤诺瑞尔先生够深了吗
Do you not consider you have hurt Mr Norrell enough?
什么伤 我写信低声下气地求他
What hurt? I wrote, begging with everything I could offer
请他像救波尔夫人一样救救我妻子
that he help do for my wife what he did for Lady Pole!
我万般恳求
I pleaded, sir, on any condition,
求他救我妻子回来 可他连信都不肯回
that he help me bring my wife back, and he did not even reply.
你当初用的什么魔法
What was the magic?
你为什么不肯告诉我
Why will you not tell me?
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表