剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
All of the Raven King's old alliances are still in place.
这些鸟儿就是我的信使
These birds are my messengers... CROWS CAW
我派它们去唤醒石头 天空和雨水
..Sent to remind the stones and the sky and the rain
让它们想起那些古老的承诺
of their ancient promises.
我要大力开门 把魔法迎回来
I am flinging open the doors and allowing magic back in.
世界将会改变 德罗莱特先生
The world will be changed, Mr Drawlight.
如果你不照我说的做
And if you do not do as I say,
所有的英国魔法师都会对你群起而攻
all the magicians in England will rise up and destroy you.
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
不...不是只有一位吗
I...I thought there was only one.
你现在在这里
N-N-Now that you are here,
我以为英国就只有一位魔法师了
I thought there was only one magician in England.
也许...我弄错了
Perhaps I...I was mistaken.
所有人 不分男女
All the men and women
只要曾经想做诺瑞尔的门徒 就都是魔法师
who ever wanted to be Norrell's pupils are magicians.
约翰·查德迈斯就是一个 还有斯刚德斯
John Childermass is another. Segundus another.
还有亨尼福特 还有以前社团的那些会员
Honeyfoot. The members of the old societies.
英国到处都是魔法师
England is full of magicians.
诺瑞尔压制了他们 但他们仍是魔法师
Norrell silenced them, but they are magicians nonetheless.
把这三条信息传出去
Deliver these three messages
我就会放过你
and I shall take no revenge upon you.
我就不会伤害你
I shall not harm you.
谢谢
Oh, thank you!
谢谢
Thank you!
三条 斯特兰奇先生
Three? Erm...Mr Strange, I...
你只给了我两条
You have only...only given me two.
三条信息 你必须传达三条信息
Three messages. You must deliver three messages.
好的 可...可第三条是什么
Yes, but...but what is the third? I...
告诉诺瑞尔
Tell Norrell...
我回来了
..I am coming.
他说我会自♥由♥
He told me I would be free.
-他说我会成为国王 -当然 亲爱的斯蒂芬
- He told me I would be king. - Of course you will, dear Stephen.
他身上都写着呢
He has it written all over him.
上面还说了什么
What more does it say?
还说...魔法师将会失败
It says...the magicians will fail.
这是个非常古老的预言
It's a very old prophecy.
走吧 斯蒂芬 没事了
Come, Stephen, it is no matter.
咱们...回去跳舞吧
Let us return...to the dance.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表