剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
都是雨做的
是英国的魔法师
我的政♥府♥会支持你的任何意愿
My government will assist you in any way you wish.
斯刚德斯先生想为魔法师建立一所学校
Mr Segundus has it in mind to establish a school for magicians.
我觉得这会符合我们的目的
I think this will suit our purpose nicely.
你们最清楚
You of all people should know that
吉尔伯特·诺瑞尔很不喜欢其他魔法师
Gilbert Norrell does not look favourably on other magicians.
但你能跟他匹敌 斯特兰奇先生
But you are his equal, Mr Strange.
你能跟他匹敌
You are his equal.
看看一个魔法师就做出了多么轰动的事
Look at what one magician has been able to accomplish.
两个人那将有多大的力量
Only consider what two might do.
不 我不能睡觉
No, I must not go to sleep.
医生说她一切正常
The doctors found nothing?
很抱歉 魔法是无法治愈疯癫的
I'm sorry. Magic cannot cure madness.
送他去葡萄牙
Send him to Portugal?
我很吃惊你居然会提出这种建议
I'm astonished you would suggest such a thing.
战争时期 每个男人都必须准备好
Every man must be prepared to make sacrifices for his country
为国献身
in time of war.
乔纳森 我在哈利街遇见波尔夫人时
Jonathan, when I saw Lady Pole at Harley Street,
我答应她会告诉你一些事
I promised her that I should tell you something.
-什么事 -她说
- What is it? - She told me that...
有天他醒来发现毛毯上都是小矮人军团
He awoke to find the carpet covered in legions of tiny people
大概两英寸高
about two inches high.
他们骑着白色的臭鼬
They rode white polecats.
波尔夫人神志不清了
Lady Pole is not in her wits.
她恨诺瑞尔先生 乔纳森
She hates Mr Norrell, Jonathan.
斯特兰奇先生应该知道他打交道的是什么人
Mr Strange should know what kind of a man he is dealing with.
这女人真是性感迷人
What a strikingly attractive woman.
先生
Sir.
英伦魔法师
第一季第二集
那这契约就定下了
The bargain is done.
一半寿命
Half her life.
我需要一些新的伙伴
I have need of new companions.
波尔夫人
Lady Pole!
波尔夫人
Lady Pole!
斯特兰奇夫人 您是来看波尔夫人的吗
Mrs Strange! Oh, do you visit Lady Pole?
您真是位虔诚的基♥督♥徒 她还好吗
How very Christian of you. How is she?
她很好
She's very well.
沃特爵士用一个又一个的理由阻止我探望
Sir Walter puts me off with one excuse after another.
但说来说去都一样
It is always the same -
夫人身体不好或稍好一点
Her Ladyship is unwell or a little better,
但都不适合接受探望
but never quite well enough to see anybody.
看起来 您是例外啊
Apart from you, it would seem.
如果她确实病了 那么当然
If she is ill, then, of course,
应该离人群喧闹远一点
the rabble must be kept away,
但我可见过她还是具尸体的时候
but I saw her when she was a corpse.
没错
Oh, yes.
知道吗 有人认为
You know, some people think
她的复活让她认为自己与众不同
that her resurrection has made her proud
不想再跟我们这些凡夫俗子混在一起
and unwilling to mix with ordinary mortals,
但我觉得真♥相♥其实不然
but I think the truth is quite different.
我觉得她骨子里
I think it has bred in her
就喜欢病怏怏的状态
a taste for morbid experiences.
您的看法呢
What do you say?
真抱歉 德罗莱特先生
I beg your pardon, Mr Drawlight,
但我不能提供
but I am quite unable to
您想知道的信息
give you the information that you require.
总有一天会水落石出的
It'll be found out in the end.
没什么能瞒过我
I always find it out.
恶心 恶心的小人
Odious, odious little man.
很高兴看到您有事可做 夫人
I am cheered to see you so occupied, my Lady.
如果在袖子上缝一朵小花
This would look very pretty
它会很好看
with a little flower sewn on the sleeves.
你可以把那些裙子剪开了
You may cut up those dresses.
可它们多漂亮啊
But they are so very fine.
或许吧 但它们有更重要的用途
Perhaps. I have a more important use for them now.
这是您的婚裙吗
Is this your wedding dress?
剪开它
Cut it up.
夫人 虽然听起来可能很遥远
M-My Lady, it may seem a long time distant,
但您有天可能会有女儿
but you may have a daughter one day.
您会很伤心的 如果
It would give you great sorrow...
我不会有女儿
I will have no daughter.
我不会生孩子 更不会生一个小女孩
I would not offer up a child, least of all a little girl.
那些人要那么多孩子
They save up all their children to pay off their tithes
无非是在给地狱之王交税
to the Lord of Hell.
夫人您在缝什么
What does Your Ladyship sew?
无望堡
Lost-Hope.
您准备把它送给谁
And who do you sew it for?
给你的
For you.
她就像座坟墓般神秘 先生
She is as secret as the grave, sir.
镇里根本没有波尔夫人的任何传闻
There is no gossip to be had about Lady Pole anywhere in town.
恐怕我们永远发现不了她的秘密
I fear we shall never discover her secrets.
拿来了
There.
奥德菲尔德夫人 坚守岭 伦敦
英军驻葡萄牙部队转 斯特兰奇 收
能给我了吗
May I?
要是不用我帮忙处理信件了
If you're done with me relieving folks of letters,
那我要去见一个想开魔法学校的人了
I'll be off to see a man about a school.
斯特兰奇夫人
Mrs Strange.
是您
Oh, Mr...
您丈夫还好吗 他是不是还在
How is your husband? Is he still...
不管在哪
wherever he is?
我 我还没收到他的消息
I, er... I have not heard from him.
他在家肯定会很无聊的 夫人
He is sure to be bored at home, Madam,
只要他尝过了战争的紧张刺♥激♥
as soon as he has tasted war.
葡萄牙 里斯本
打扰了 打扰了
Excuse me? Excuse me?
你好 我是那个魔法师
Hello, I am the magician.
我想知道在里斯本哪里能找到威灵顿
I wonder where in Lisbon I might find Wellington?
威灵顿勋爵不在里斯本
Lord Wellington is not in Lisbon.
那我能去哪里找他
Well, where am I to find him?
威灵顿勋爵不会停留在某个地方 先生
Lord Wellington does not stay in one place, sir.
威灵顿勋爵会去需要他的地方
Lord Wellington goes wherever he is needed.
而所有地方都需要威灵顿勋爵
And Lord Wellington is needed everywhere.
勋爵大人在前线 先生
His Lordship's in the Lines, sir.
前线 首都 首都
Ah, the Lines. Capital, capital.
所有人一起 快点
Altogether, come on.
我们能不能找个你的朋友
Can we get one of your friends
问问前线是什么
and find out what the Lines are, hmm?
打扰一下 兄弟
Excuse me, my good man. Er...
打扰一下 我说
Er...excuse me, I say...
韦恩斯比 把火♥药♥拿来 韦恩斯比
Winespill! The gunpowder! Winespill!
是 先生 马上就到 先生
Yes, sir! Right away, sir!
你好 我是魔法师
Hello. I'm the magician.
是吗 韦恩斯比
Are you indeed? Winespill!
是 先生
Yes, sir!
你知道威灵顿勋爵什么时候回来吗
Do you, by any chance, know when Lord Wellington will come back?
不知道 威灵顿勋爵
I do not. Lord Wellington is...
在前线 是的 我知道
In the Lines, yes. Yes, I know.
他们只是在打松鼠
They're only shooting squirrels.
诺瑞尔是对的
Norrell was quite correct -
魔法师的地位完全没有受到足够的尊重
the position of magician is, by no means, well enough respected.
韦恩斯比
Winespill!
我拿到了 先生
I have them, sir.
有个白♥痴♥坐在前面挡住了
Some idiot was sitting in front.
已婚 魔法师 愿它们能带给你欢乐
全心爱你的 阿♥拉♥贝拉
注意
Attention!
我的命令十分清楚
My orders were perfectly clear.
我让你把大炮运到卡塔克索的山洞里
I think you were to take the cannon into the caves at Cartaxo.
为了对我们自己和葡萄牙人都公平
In fairness to ourselves and the Portuguese...
霍金斯参议员 问问他觉得我们
Senator Hawkins, ask him how he considers
-用八只鸡喂两百人如何 -是 大人
- we feed 200 men on eight chickens. - Yes, my Lord.
你和葡萄牙人的动静引起了护卫队的注意
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表