剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
这样告别太可笑了 斯蒂芬
It is ridiculous to part so, Stephen,
我们都知道几小时后我们又会重逢
when we both know we will be together again in only a few hours.
别担心我了
Do not be concerned about me.
我觉得我在这里会舒服得多
I feel I shall be more comfortable here.
我觉得会的
I feel I shall.
告辞 先生们
Good day to you, gentlemen.
不好意思
I beg your pardon...
我不希望让您误会
I do not wish to give you the wrong impression of me,
但是...
but, um...
我能问您点事吗
.. may I ask you something?
怎么了 先生
What is it, sir?
那种...
What is the magic...
围绕着您和夫人的魔法是什么
that surrounds you and her ladyship?
您嘴里有枝玫瑰
There is a rose at your mouth.
她嘴里也有一枝
And another at hers.
我看到了
I see it.
非常清楚
As clear as day.
那是什么意思
What... does... that... mean?
我不知道您在说什么 先生
I do not know what you are talking about, sir.
午安
Good afternoon.
-我不去王道了 -什么
- I will not go out on the King's Roads again. - What?
我们回什罗普郡
We'll go back to Shropshire,
我不再做实践派魔法了
and I will cease to do practical magic.
我要把我的想法写本书
I will write down my thoughts in a book.
我要做理论派魔法师
I will become a theoretical magician.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
我已经受够战争了 贝儿
I've had enough of these battles, Bell.
各种战争 各种战斗
Various battles in various wars...
你说得对
You were right.
我们已经背离了初衷
We've lost sight of why all this was done.
我们都没时间享受婚姻生活
We've had no time to be married.
我非常期待那种生活
And I would like that time very much.
-我也一样 -我想现在就开始
- So would I. - I would like it to begin now.
抱歉打扰了 斯特兰奇先生 梅林
I am sorry to disturb you, Mrs Strange, Merlin,
拿破仑又卷土重来了
but Napoleon is back.
他已经到了法国
He has landed in France.
-他已经派军占领了巴黎 -什么
- He has marched upon Paris, and he has captured it. - What?
公爵希望您去比利时跟他汇合
The Duke wants you to join him in Belgium.
他想继续雇用您
He asks you to renew your commission.
不 不行 我们...
No... I cannot, we...
-我不能去参战 -您别无选择
- I cannot go to war. - There is no choice.
瑟罗森林
The St Serlo's Blessing
原称"瑟罗的祝福" 是魔法森林之一
三小时内就会全面转移
leaves upon the high tide in three hours' time
咱们必须赶上
with you and me on it.
抱歉 斯特兰奇夫人
I am sorry, Mrs Strange,
但您丈夫是军队的魔法师
but your husband is the army's magician
现在我们需要他
and we have need of him.
晚安
Goodnight.
你按我们的计划继续吧
You should do as we planned.
回艾什费尔去
Go back to Ashfair.
准备好一切
Make it nice.
我很快回来 你都不会感觉到我离开了
I'll be back before you know it.
不 不会
No, you will not.
我怎么可能感觉不到
Not before I know it.
你就是我的生命 贝儿
You are my entire life, Bell.
你也是我的 乔纳森
And you're mine, Jonathan.
很好 我找到了
Yes! I have found it.
腐橡木就在里面
The moss-oak is in there.
斯蒂芬 去把它捞出来
Reach in, Stephen. Take it.
就是这样 斯蒂芬 你能感觉到吗
That's it, Stephen. Can you feel it?
什么都没有 先生
There is nothing, sir.
它想获得生命
It wants to be born.
快拉
Pull!
-我的手指 -拉
- My fingers! - Pull!
就是这样 斯蒂芬 用力
That's it, Stephen. Strength.
一千年了 它一直在等着
For a thousand years, it has been waiting
想知道它将以何种形式现身
to learn what form it will take.
那是什么 先生
What is that, sir?
那夫人的眼泪
The tears of the lady,
悲伤的眼泪
shed in pain.
真美
Beautiful.
真美
Beautiful.
怎么样
Well?
我们的条件 他接受了吗
Our conditions - how did he receive them?
你告诉他我们的意思了吧
You told him what we agreed?
你告诉他了吧 除非他公开撤回那文章
You told him that, unless he publishes a retraction,
否则我们只能将我们知道的事公之于众了
we shall be forced to reveal what we know
关于他在西班牙使用的黑魔法
of the black magic done in Spain.
你告诉他无论如何
You told him that under no circumstances
-你都不会再收他为徒了吧 -不
- would you accept him as a pupil... - No.
不 我什么都没跟他说
No, I told him none of those things.
您一开始就是对的 先生
You were right in the beginning, sir.
英国只能有一位魔法师
There can be only one magician in England.
我们现在必须将他视为敌人了 先生
We must now consider him our enemy, sir.
我们必须毁了他
We must work to destroy him...
在他毁了我们之前
...before he destroys us.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表