剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
'Bell!
停下
Stop!
都退下
Leave us.
阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabella!
把我妻子还给我
Give me back my wife.
她已经死了
She is gone.
解除她身上的法术 我命令你把她还给我
Disenchant her! I demand that you give me back my wife!
我已经把你要的东西给你了
I have already given you what you asked for.
现在我要拿回属于我的东西
Now I will claim what is mine.
住手
Stop!
不 住手
No! Stop!
这耗掉了我所有的能量
It has taken...all my strength.
我狠狠地打击了他
I have dealt him such a blow!
谢谢你 斯蒂芬
Thank you, Stephen.
你做了什么
What have you done?!
你去了其他境域吗
Have you been to other lands?
玩得很开心吧
Have fun, did you?
一切都不见了
Everything is lost.
你必须告诉我该怎么做
You must tell me what I should do.
接受你的命运就好
Just accept your destiny.
我一直都在这么做 你疯了
That is what I have been doing. You are mad.
你告诉我会给我自♥由♥
You tricked me into giving you your freedom
以此来骗我给你自♥由♥ 但你什么都没给我
by telling me you offer me mine. You offer me nothing!
把书给我看
Show me this book.
如果真有所谓的书就给我看
Show me this book if there is one!
我那堕落 糟糕的 混♥蛋♥爸爸
My rotten, no good, bastard father...
居然受托把乌鸦王的书送给
..was stupidly entrusted to deliver the Book of the Raven King
一位在德比郡山的人
to a man in the Derbyshire Hills,
英国最后一位能读懂乌鸦王文字的人
the last man in England who could read the King's letters.
不幸的是 在途中 在谢菲尔德
Unfortunately, en-route...he got himself embroiled
他跟一个铁匠进比赛喝酒
in a drinking competition with a blacksmith in Sheffield,
输了就要吃下那本书
and when challenged proceeded to eat the book.
四年后 我出生了...
Four years later, I was born...
它写满了我幼小的身体
...with it written all over my infant body.
你是...《乌鸦王之书》
You...are the Book of the Raven King!
我生来就这样 就像你生来就那样
I was born with this, just like you was born with that.
意义就写在我们的皮肤上 无名之奴
Now, meaning is written on our skin, nameless slave.
的确
Indeed.
我的皮肤意味着所有人都能在公共场合打我
My skin means that any man may strike me in a public place
而且不用担心后果
and never fear the consequence.
它意味着不管我读了多少书
It means no matter how many books I read,
掌握了多少种语言
how many languages I master,
工作有多勤奋
no matter how diligently I work,
我也不过是个稀奇物种罢了
I will never be anything but a curiosity.
它意味着...我什么也不是
It means...that I am nothing.
什么也不是
Nothing.
我皮肤的意味正好与你相反
And my skin means the opposite of yours.
它意味着
My skin means that
你该身居高位 无名之奴
you shall be raised up on high, nameless slave.
它意味着你的王国正等着你
It means that your kingdom is waiting for you
你的敌人都将毁灭
and that your enemy shall be destroyed.
它意味着
It means...
时机快要到了
..That the time has almost come.
我们去逛逛吧...
Let's go for a stroll...
找到我的树
and find my tree.
"斯特兰奇先生在威尼斯"
'Mr Strange is in Venice.'
德罗莱特碰到了一伙回英国的人
Drawlight met a party on their way back to England
他们说在那儿见过他
who said they'd seen him there.
他在那干什么
Well, do we know what he's doing there?
他和一家姓格瑞菲尔德的
Er...he's spending a great
还是姓格瑞斯通的
deal of time in the company of a family
长时间共处
by the name of Greyfield... Greystone.
他爱上了那家的女儿
He's fallen in love with the daughter.
她可是个不体面的姑娘
She is a disgraced young person
跟着拜伦勋爵去意大利
who followed Lord Byron to Italy
她父亲不得不救去她
and had to be rescued by her father.
关于他的魔法呢
What does it say of his magic?
有人说他打算捉一只仙子
He's been heard saying he plans to trap himself a fairy,
并带着它返回英国 挫败诺瑞尔先生
and to return to England with it to confound Mr Norrell
并且重振英国魔法
and restore magic to its rightful place.
他能做到吗 他能施那种魔法吗
Well, can he do it? Can he do that magic?
我不知道
I do not know.
我不知道斯特兰奇的能耐有多大
I do not know what Mr Strange is capable of.
我希望他听进去我说的话了
I hope he's had the sense to listen to what I told him.
我们必须...离开伦敦
We must... leave London.
我得回到何妨庄园去
It is necessary for me to be at Hurtfew.
我需要我的书
I need my books.
我需要我所有的书
I need all my books.
那是...那是威尼斯吗
Is that...? Is that Venice?
这说明什么
What does this mean?
我能做的只有这么多了
This is all my doing.
只有这么多了
It's all my doing.
我们得马上收拾行李 斯特兰奇先生疯了
We must pack our bags at once. Mr Strange has gone mad.
他们说 他诅咒了城市
They say...he's cursed the city.
弗洛拉
Flora!
斯特兰奇先生
Mr Strange?
乔纳森
Jonathan?
乔纳森
Jonathan?
我妻子还活着...
My wife is alive...
但并不活在这世上
..Yet not alive.
没死...是被施了魔法
Not dead...enchanted.
他们就爱干这种事
This is what they do.
偷走我们爱的人 并把他们永久囚禁
They steal those we love and trap them away forever.
我背叛了她
I've betrayed her.
我本该明白的 我本该知道诺瑞尔干了什么
I should have seen it. I should have known what Norrell had done.
你在这干什么 快离开这
What are you doing here? Get away from here.
你有危险
You are in danger!
-来自谁的危险 你吗 -诺瑞尔是对的
- From whom? You? - Norrell was right.
他撒了谎 也说了真话
He lied and yet he told the truth.
这些东西极其危险 而且不受我们控制
These things are dangerous and beyond our control.
你明白吗 你必须走了
You understand? You must go.
他们监视我 仙灵和那个男管家
They spy on me, the fairy and the butler.
他们会看见你 抓住你 你得走了 快走
They will see you and take you. You must go! Get out!
快离开这 快走
Get out of here! Get out!
我有的忙了 我被诅咒了
I have work to do. I'm cursed!
你周围那是什么
What is this that surrounds you?
是仙灵的诅咒
It is the fairy's curse.
他把我囚禁在永夜塔里
He has imprisoned me in a tower of Eternal Night.
它和我如影随形 它在吸取我的生命
Where I go, it goes. It is drawing the life from me.
我无论如何也逃不出去
I cannot by any means escape.
我帮不上你吗
Can I not help you?
也许能
Perhaps.
但现在不行
But not now.
时机到的时候 你会知道的
When the time is right, you will know.
现在你必须走了
Now you must leave.
注意安全
Be safe.
斯特兰奇先生 它在慢慢杀死你
Mr Strange, this is killing you!
快走 快离开这 快
Go. Get out of here! Go!
弗洛拉 退后 先生
Flora. Stand back, sir.
我们要走了
We are leaving.
我得救我的妻子
I must save my wife.
上天安排我做魔法师 不为这个还能为什么
Why was I made a magician if not for this?
先生 小姐 你们发现什么了
Sir! Miss! What have you learnt?
我听说他把人变成玻璃 还朝他们扔石头
Is it true that he has turned people into glass
这是不是真的
and thrown stones at them?
小姐 你是他的...特殊朋友
Young lady, you are his...special friend.
-他在那里面干什么 -你想挨枪子吗
- What is he about in there? - Do you wish to be shot?
-不想 -那就别这样
- No. - Then behave differently.
这也许对我们有利
This may be to our benefit.
如果这种东西囚禁了他
If this creature has imprisoned him,
那他就不能使用魔法了
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表