剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
我没有遭罪
I do not suffer.
我很高兴你又恢复原来的样子了
I am happy that I have seen you back to yourself again.
之前一想到你在地下长眠
It hurt me more than I could bear
我就心痛到不能自已
to think of you under the earth.
我愿意做任何事去把你平安地接回来
I would have done anything to fetch you safely out.
你也确实做到了
And you did it.
你做到了
You did it.
有一天 你会找到正确的咒语
And one day, you will find the right spell
你会回到我身边
and you will come back to me.
对 总有那么一天
Yes, one day.
我等你
I will wait.
贝儿 别等我
Bell, do not wait.
别当个寡妇
Do not be a widow.
要快乐
Be happy.
记住魔法之前的幸福日子
Remember the happiness before the magic.
乔纳森 乔纳森
Jonathan. Jonathan.
要是你不回来 我对天发誓 乔纳森
If you do not return, so help me, Jonathan,
我会来找你
I will come, and I will find you
我会自己动手把你带回来
and I will bring you back myself!
我的妻子
My wife.
我的爱
My love.
别了
Goodbye.
不 乔纳森 乔纳森
No, Jonathan. Jonathan!
多年以前 在约克这座城市
'Some years ago, there was, in the city of York,
有一个魔法师团体
'a society of magicians.
他们中有一些绅士魔法师
'Some of them were gentleman magicians.
但只有一些而已
'But only some of them.
魔法回来之后 很多事都变了
'For things were not quite as they were before magic came back.'
斯特兰奇的书
Strange's book
-是他的女儿 -书里全是黑魔法
- It was his daughter... -was full of black magic...
我和坦特尼先生见过斯特兰奇
Mr Tantony and I met Mr Strange,
他是个偷书贼 还是个杀人犯
and he's a book thief and a murderer.
他绝对谋杀了他的妻子
He certainly murdered his wife,
-可能还杀了诺瑞尔先生 -先生们
- and probably Mr Norrell, too. - Gentleman!
你们也许有人还记得我
Some of you may remember me.
几年前的那天 我也在场
I was here some years ago
就是诺瑞尔先生在教堂施法那天
when Mr Norrell did the magic at the Minster.
我叫约翰·查德迈斯
My name is John Childermass.
上个月前我一直是吉尔伯特·诺瑞尔的仆从
I was, until last month, the servant of Gilbert Norrell.
我召集你们前来 是想告知你们
I have summoned you here to tell you your agreement
之前与我旧主的协议已经失效了
with my old master is void.
只要你们愿意 就还是魔法师
You are magicians once more if you wish to be.
你们可以享受魔法师之名带来的任何好处
For whatever good it will do you.
-斯特兰奇先生会来吗 -诺瑞尔先生呢
- Is Mr Strange coming? - And what about Mr Norrell?
有事跟我说就好
You must make do with me.
那些书呢
Where are the books?
英国的所有魔法书都跟他们一起离开了
All the books of magic in England have gone with them.
只剩下一本
Except for one.
这是诺瑞尔渴望已久却一直未能得见的书
This is a book Norrell long desired and never saw.
斯特兰奇甚至都不知道它的存在
A book Strange did not even know existed.
这是乌鸦王的书
It is the Raven King's book.
它曾承载过他们的命运 也许现在仍是
It held their fates once and it may still.
我希望我们能一起破解书中的内容
It is my hope that we may decipher its meaning together.
温奇勒
..Vinculus?
他曾是本预言书
He was a prophecy before.
他预言的那些事
The things he has foretold
都成真了 就好像是乌鸦王
have come to pass just as they were ordained
亲自告诉我们的一样
by the Raven King himself
现在 他身上的内容变了
and now, his words have changed.
-您现在是什么书 先生 -不知道
- What are you now, sir? - I don't know.
也许是本秘笈
Maybe I'm a recipe book.
也可能是本浮夸布道的选集
Or a collection of pompous sermons.
又或许 我是本小说
Or perhaps, I am a novel.
希望你能保持本色
I hope you are what you always have been.
做我们命运的钥匙
The key to our future,
也许甚至能打开他们命运的大门
maybe even theirs.
他们去哪了 查德迈斯
Where have they gone, Childermass?
乔纳森·斯特兰奇和诺瑞尔先生
Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell.
我不知道
I do not know.
也许是过去的魔法师们常去的地方吧
Wherever magicians used to go perhaps.
超越天际
Beyond the sky.
在雨帘的另一端
On the other side of the rain.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表