剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表
那是斯特兰奇夫人 先生
It was Mrs Strange, sir.
我母亲 我母亲去世了
My mother? My mother is dead.
你 你觉得见到了她的鬼魂
You... you believe you saw her ghost?
是您的妻子 先生
Your wife, sir.
那不可能是我妻子
It could not have been my wife.
斯特兰奇夫人的父亲
Mrs Strange's father
在我的教区当了47年助理牧师
was curate of my parish 47 years.
她第一次踏进克兰伯里教堂时
I've known her since she
我就认识她了
took her first steps in Clunbury churchyard.
阿♥拉♥贝拉这五天都没离开过艾什费尔
Arabella has not left Ashfair these past five days.
而且她从不♥穿♥黑色
Besides, she never wears black.
我最讨厌看她穿黑色
I hate to see her in black.
我不是第一个看见
I'm not the first to have
黑衣女人在这附近徘徊的人
seen a woman in black wandering hereabouts.
不管那可怜女人是谁 她不是我妻子
Well, whoever the poor woman is, she is not my wife.
我们可以把斯特兰奇夫人叫来
We may call Mrs Strange here.
-你可以亲眼看看 -不必了
- You may see with your own eyes. - No.
我不想让她心烦
I do not wish to distress her.
先生 这会不会...和你的魔法有关
Sir, could it not be something to do with... your magic?
我已经不再使用实践派魔法了
I have ceased to do practical magic
滑铁卢一战是我的收官之战
I did my last at Waterloo.
我现在只写书
I just write my book now.
而我夫人♥大♥多数时间
And Mrs Strange spends
都在鼓励我完成这书
most of her time encouraging me to finish it.
那好 很高兴斯特兰奇夫人无恙
Well, I'm glad Mrs Strange is safe.
那么...抱歉打扰了 先生
Well... sorry for disturbing you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
请好好照顾她 先生
Look after her, sir.
你觉得还会再打仗吗
Do you think there will be another war?
我衷心希望别再有了
It is my most fervent hope that there will not be.
那你觉得
And how do you think
你和诺瑞尔之间的事会怎么收场
things between you and Norrell will fall out?
就像其他那些无聊透顶的学术争斗一样
Oh... like any other dull, academic controversy.
出书 发表文章 派系争斗
Books, articles, factions...
最后一人胜出 后人会从两者身上略取所长
One of us will win, posterity will take a little from us both...
然后我们都将被世人遗忘
and then we shall both be forgotten.
而就我而言
As for my own future...
我只想与你一起静静变老
I wish to spend it quietly, with my wife.
我也想
I should also like to cut down
把父亲种的铜山毛榉砍掉
the copper beeches that my father planted
给东花♥园♥做点贡献
and do something about the East garden.
那孩子呢
And what about a child?
那可是件好事 不是吗
That would be a fine thing, would it not?
那咱们就试试看吧
Then we should see what we can do about it.
斯刚德斯先生
Mr Segundus, Mr Segundus!
亨尼福特先生
Mr Honeyfoot!
天啊 怎么了
Good Lord. Whatever is it?
斯刚德斯先生
Mr Segundus!
你必须给乔纳森·斯特兰奇传个信儿
You must send a message to Jonathan Strange.
不祥之灾即将降临 你必须告诉他
Something terrible is going to happen. You must send word.
她说什么
What did she say?
她说我们必须去乔纳森·斯特兰奇家一趟
She says we must go to Jonathan Strange's house.
你一定要仔细听我说 懂吗
It is very important that you listen to me. Do you understand?
等一下
Wait a moment.
在1310年五月的一个上午
On a May morning in 1310,
灯塔看管员之妻
the wife of a Christian lighthouse keeper
在自家厨房♥发现了一个橱柜
found a cupboard in her kitchen.
你懂了吗
Do you understand?
没懂 我很抱歉
No. I'm so sorry.
那个橱柜一次又一次地召唤着她
The cupboard kept calling to her, again and again.
她把这事告诉了丈夫 对方却觉得她疯了
She told her husband, who thought she was mad.
但当她踏入了橱柜
But when she stepped inside the cupboard,
就彻底从人间蒸发了
she was never seen again.
我想说的是她被偷走了
I mean to say that she was stolen away.
您的朋友 夫人 她正处于极度痛苦之中
Your friend, madam - she's in great distress.
我能带您去见她吗
May I take you to her?
你必须把这事告诉艾什费尔的乔纳森
You must send word to Jonathan Strange at Ashfair House.
让他别达成交易 千万不能达成交易
Tell him he must not make the bargain. He must not.
抱歉 夫人 我还是不懂
I'm sorry, madam. I do not understand.
意思是...告诉他是腐橡木
I mean... I mean to say Moss-Oak!
腐橡木
Moss-Oak!
腐橡木
Moss-Oak!
告诉他是腐橡木 腐橡木
I mean to say Moss-Oak. Moss-Oak!
贝儿 不
Bell! No.
贝儿 不
Bell! No.
玛丽 斯特兰奇夫人呢
Mary, where is Mrs Strange?
她不在床上吗 先生
Is she not still in bed, sir?
不在
No.
你能帮我找找她吗
Would you find her for me, please?
一小时前我在威尔士小山上看到斯特兰奇夫人
An hour ago, I saw Mrs Strange upon the Welsh hills.
千真万确 先生 那就是她
I am in no doubt, sir. It was her.
贝儿 阿♥拉♥贝拉
Bell? Arabella?
她不在家里 先生
She is not in the house, sir.
我们也不知道她去哪儿了
We do not know where she is.
这样下去她会冻死的
She'll freeze herself to death.
给我找些水来 玛丽
Bring me some water, Mary.
马上
Now!
装满它
Fill it up.
斯特兰奇先生 我们不是该骑马去...
Mr Strange, ought we not ride out...
安静 安静
Quiet. Quiet.
先生 你是要干什么
Sir, what is this meant to do?
找到她
Find her.
不在英格兰 不在威尔士 不在苏格兰
Not in England, not in Wales, not in Scotland...
驾 驾
Yah! Yah!
玛丽 玛丽
Mary? Mary!
把我的大衣和靴子拿来
Fetch my coat and boots.
斯特兰奇夫人 斯特兰奇夫人
Mrs Strange! Mrs Strange!
夫人 斯特兰奇夫人
Madam! Madam! Mrs Strange!
阿♥拉♥贝拉 阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabella! Arabella!
斯特兰奇夫人
Mrs Strange!
阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabella!
斯特兰奇夫人 夫人
Mrs Strange? Madam!
你在哪儿啊
Where are you?
-贝儿 -斯特兰奇夫人
- Bell! - Mrs Strange!
-阿♥拉♥贝拉 -斯特兰奇夫人
- Arabella! - Mrs Strange!
夫人
Madam!
斯特兰奇夫人
Mrs Strange!
斯特兰奇夫人
Mrs Strange!
克兰伯里 艾什费尔和马尔凯都找过了
So, we have Clunbury, Ashfair, and the Marches.
昨晚我好像醒过一次
I think I woke last night.
之前你没可提过啊
You did not say this before.
之前我没想起来
I did not remember before.
当时阿♥拉♥贝拉正离床而去
Arabella was getting out of the bed.
我以为我是在做梦
I thought I had dreamt it.
贝儿 谢天谢地
Bell. Oh, thank God.
你到底去哪儿了
Where on earth have you been?
与兄弟姐妹一起...在丛林中...漫步
Walking... in the woods... with my brothers and sisters.
夫人 你如坟墓般冰冷
Madam, you are as cold as the grave.
贝儿 你到底去哪儿了
Bell, what have you got on?
这边走 夫人
It's this way, madam.
快来
Please!
夫人 请走快点 快点
Madam. Madam, please. Quickly.
我是...我是你妻子吗
Am I... Am I your wife?
当然 你当然是我妻子
Of course you are. Of course you're my wife.
你...接受我做你妻子吗
Do you... accept me as your wife?
当然了 到底...
Yes, yes. What...
夫人 我们得快点 请快点
Madam, madam. We must make haste. Please.
你会抛弃你所有的其他妻子吗
You renounce all other wives?
贝儿 这是当然啊
Bell, of course I do. Of course.
真心真意
With all my heart.
剧集 | 英伦魔法师(2015) | 导航列表