剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
Look at this.
这是我被刺中的地方
That's where I was stabbed.
- 竟没有留下丝毫伤疤 - 确实是
- There's nothing there. - Precisely.
罗伯特 只有一种解释
Robert, there is only one explanation.
你已经彻底疯了
You've gone stark staring bonkers.
我告诉你 麦克斯 事已至此
I tell you, Max. It all happened.
帝国的那位老人
And the old man at The Empire um...
加森
Garson.
他好像认识我
It was as if he recognised me.
- 知道我的事 - 加森
- Knew something about me. - Garson?
亨利·哲基尔有一个男仆叫加森
Henry Jekyll had a footman called Garson.
快 拿上你的大衣 这个白兰地已经不够劲了
Come on. Get your coat. This brandy's rather lost its kick.
喂 喂 别管那个了 快走
Oi! Oi! Leave it! Go on!
这可不是我平常会来喝酒的地方 罗伯特
Not where I would normally choose to drink, Robert.
我也不会来这儿
No, nor I.
你来说 麦克斯
You do the talking, Max.
我会把加森指给你看 但是我不想被认出来
I'll point Garson out to you, but I don't want to be recognised.
你那晚的行为确实有些失常 不是吗
You really did misbehave the other night, didn't you?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
好的不能再好了
Never better.
你看见他了吗
Do you see him?
额 没有
Er, no.
那儿 吧台里的那个 就是他 他就是加森
There. There at the bar.That's him. That's Garson.
我刚意识到
I've just realised that there was
我父亲的文件中有一张这个地方的海报
a poster for this place among my father's files.
我想这里曾经应该是一座音乐大厅
It used to be a music hall, I think.
罗伯特
Robert?
罗伯特
Robert...
好过分
Charming
哦 抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
一品脱苦啤酒 谢谢
A pint of bitter, please.
用个干净杯子 如果你有的话
In a clean glass, if you have one.
打扰了 您是加森吗
Excuse me. Would your name be Garson?
我很忙
I'm busy.
你擦杯子的时候也不妨碍你说话吧
You can surely talk as you polish?
我并不认识你
But I don't know you, do I?
- 我是个律师 - 那我肯定更不认识你了
- I'm a lawyer. - I certainly don't know you.
有个人我想您应该认识
I'm representing someone I think you might know.
我不认识他也不认识你 我什么也不知道
Don't know him. Don't know you. Don't know nothing.
你否认得相当全面啊
That's fairly comprehensive.
他的名字叫罗伯特·哲基尔
His name's Robert Jekyll.
他在某个晚上来过这
He was in here the other night.
他说是你救了他
He claims you saved his life.
你是否曾经做过亨利·哲基尔医生的男仆 加森
Were you once a footman for a Doctor Henry Jekyll, Mr Garson?
出什么事了吗 加森
Everything all right, Garson?
一切都好 谢谢 女皇殿下
Everything's fine, thank you, Empress.
我不认为我认识这位先生
I don't think I know this gentleman.
我是麦克斯·厄特森
Max Utterson,
在加布里埃尔·厄特森父子律师事务所任职
of the Gabriel Utterson & Son legal practice.
我是贝拉·魅丽 帝国酒吧的
Bella Charming of The Empire drinking hall.
我是代表一个人来的
I am representing someone
听着 厄特森先生
Listen, Mr Utterson.
如果你是作为一位贵公子来这里消费的 那很好
You come here as a wealthy toff willing to spend money, fine.
但如果你是作为一名律师来的
You come here as a lawyer,
就好比是香水作坊里的一个屁
you're about as welcome as a fart in a perfume factory.
我只是想和加森先生谈点事情
I only wish to talk to Mr Garson about something.
他不需要律师
He don't need a lawyer.
我们能处理好自己的事情
We look after our own.
那么 先生您何不踏上愉快的回家之旅呢
So, why don't you wend your merry way homewards?
如果你不介意 我想先把这杯酒喝完再走
I'd rather like to finish my drink first, if you don't mind.
对于这么下九流的酒吧来说收入可真不少
That's a big haul for a shoddy pub like this.
我们卖♥♥出了很多咸鸭蛋
We sell a lot of pickled eggs
我开始觉着你是个不乖的女孩了
I'm beginning to think that you're a naughty girl.
我开始觉着我不想再见到你了
And I'm beginning to think I never want to see you again.
从而错失如此多的乐趣吗
And miss out on all the fun?
你和今天早上的语气大不相同
You've changed your tune since this morning.
你今早像一只挨了烫的猫一样匆匆忙忙地逃了
You scuttled out of here like a scalded cat.
甚至无法告诉我你是谁
You couldn't even tell me who you were.
这就是我
This is who I am.
不是很远
It's not too far.
- 对他温柔些 玛丽 - 我会的 加森
- Be gentle with him, Mary. - I will, Garson.
来吧 您呐
Come on, you.
"小心独眼龙"
"Beware the One Eyed Man!"
什么 那是怎么回事
You what? What's going on down there?
- 我们走 - 他们为什么跟踪加森
- Let's go. - Why are they following Garson?
问得好
Good question.
加森
Garson?
急匆匆地干啥去啊
What's the hurry?
多么适合散步的夜晚啊
Nice night for a stroll.
独眼龙赛拉斯·帕内尔和他的打手们
Cyclops Silas Parnell and his merry men.
Cyclops 独眼巨人 神话人物
我看穿了你们的眼罩伪装了 不是吗
Bit off your patch, ain't you?
多么适合小小杀人的夜晚啊
Nice night for a little light killing.
这是为了什么 赛拉斯
What's this about, Silas?
我跟你素无冤仇
I've got no quarrel with you.
这不是个人恩怨
It's nothing personal.
看来你牵扯上不该牵扯的人了 加森
Seems you've been mixing with the wrong people, Garson.
等等 等等
Ah! Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
我也只是受人之托忠人之事
I was just following orders.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
没谁
No-one.
好吧 那也"没谁"要把你丢下去
Well, then 'No-one' is going to drop you.
好吧
All right.
好吧 是赞美党
All right. Tenebrae.
但你还是把我扔下去吧 我不能再说更多了
But you're gonna have to drop me, cos I ain't saying no more.
赞美党 你有印象吗
Tenebrae. Mean anything to you?
没
No.
你对它有印象吗
Mean anything to you?
你一定知道些什么 否则这些都是因为什么
You must know something. Otherwise, what was all this about?
因为你 都是因为你
You. It's about you.
你对我知道些什么
What do you know about me?
我知道我甩不开你了
I know I'm stuck with you.
我现在甚至不能回家了
I can't even go home now.
所以如果你保护我
So you watch my back.
保证我的安全
You keep me safe.
我会告诉你你想知道的
I'll tell you what you wanna know.
你听了之后就算不高兴 也不能怪我
And you don't blame me if you don't like it.
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
伙计们
Boys!
来了 老大
OK, boss.
罗伯特 见鬼 你失踪到哪儿去了
Robert! Where the hell did you disappear to?
你干什么去了
What have you been doing?
这不是我们要找的人吗
Isn't this who we went looking for?
你喝酒了吗 罗伯特 你出什么事了
Have you been drinking, Robert? What's got into you?
不 麦克斯 是释放了我
No, Max. It's just come out of me.
体内的恶灵
A Yakshaya.
你受伤了吗
Were you hurt?
- 别在我身上摸来摸去 - 你中弹了
- Oh, stop pawing at me. - You've been shot.
你对赞美党这个名字有印象吗
Does the name Tenebrae mean anything to you?
这是拉丁文 意思是阴影
It's Latin. Means "Shadows".
- 为什么问这个 - 这就说得通了
- Why? - That's appropriate.
- 没别的了 - 没了
- Nothing else? - Nothing.
罗伯特 我们需要给你找个医生
Robert, we need to get you some help.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
不用管我
Leave me be.
让他睡吧
Let him sleep.
他需要修复
He needs to heal.
上帝啊
God.
五十年了
50 years.
还宛如昨天一般别无二致
It might have been yesterday. Nothing's changed.
我又回到了它开始的地方
I'm right back where it started.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表