剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
罗伯特 你确定要这样做吗
Robert, are you sure you want to do that?
如果夜晚结束前我们需要你的怪物力量呢
What if we need your monster before the night's over?
我的老天
Oh, my giddy aunt!
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max. Max...
- 它进不来的 - 你确定吗
- It can't get in. - Are you sure?
麦克斯 和我聊聊
Max. Max, talk to me.
告诉我 为什么你从未抱得美人归
Tell me. Why did you never have a girl?
- 什么 - 拜托 和我聊聊 转移你的注意力
- What? - Come on. Talk to me. Take your mind off it.
我看到你和勒娜特相处的样子
I saw the way you were with Renata.
你肯定想关心某人 那么何不聊聊
You clearly want to care for someone. So, why don't you.
可可可笑 我通常不聊这个 但...
F-F-Funny. I don't normally talk about it, but...
但我心脏有些问题
.. there's something not right with my heart.
遗传性的 有点像你
Inherited and all that. A bit like you. Well...
医生都说我随时可能会死
The doctors say I could go any time.
但是他们都这么说了好几年了
But they've said that for years.
所以这并不能阻止我寻求乐趣
So it doesn't stop me having fun.
但是这对我陷入爱河起到了一定的抑制♥作♥用
But it rather puts a damper on, well, falling in love.
就好像在许诺一生只爱一个人
That's like making a promise that you'll be there for someone.
而这个承诺我不确定我是否能遵守
A promise I can't be sure of keeping.
那么最好还是不要耽误别人
Best not to get into that sort of situation.
我已经习惯了
I've always felt it better all round.
- 跟我来 - 什么 你要出去
- Come on. - What? Out there?
咱们俩祖上遗传下来的都不怎么样 是吧
Neither of us did very well out of our inheritance, did we?
可不是嘛 我宁愿集邮 你呢
Quite. I'd rather have a stamp collection. Wouldn't you?
我已经像个废人一样
I've been living like a
浑浑噩噩许多年了 直到我遇到了你
bloody invalid all these years, until I met you.
原来偶尔下定决心也是件乐事
Turns out it's rather fun to put your foot down once in a while.
事实是我从未如此这般感受活力
The truth is I haven't felt this alive in... well, ever.
- 它停下了 - 等等
- It's stopped. - Hang on.
它在哪里
Where is it?
我给过你机会了 你不该留下来的
You should've left when I gave you the chance!
我真的非常抱歉
I really am most terribly sorry.
- 我没做错吧 - 别担心
- Was that the right thing to do? - Don't worry.
如果她和我一样 那她很快就会醒来
If she's anything like me, she'll bounce right back.
那才是我担心的 现在怎么办
That's what I'm rather worried about. Now what?
别动 我不想再打你了
Don't try to move. I'd rather not hit you again.
但是必要时候我还是会这么做
But I will if I have to.
你就是黑狗
You're the Black Dog.
它在整个家族中
It runs in the family.
遗传多年
Down the years.
遗传了... 几百年
Down the... centuries.
不管你愿意与否
Whether you want it or not.
小心黑狗
Beware of the dog!
你知道我现在随时都可以变身的吧
You do realise I could just change right now.
那你打算变身吗
Are you going to?
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我也不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you either.
我对这一切深感抱歉
I'm sorry about all this.
我是说真的
I mean it.
我喜欢你
I like you.
非常喜欢
A lot.
我知道现在不是说这话的时候
Not exactly the best time to come out with it,
但是我喜欢你
I do realise, but I like you.
初次见你 其实...
The moment I saw you, actually... and...
- 天哪 这比我想象的难多了 - 麦克斯
- Good Lord! This is harder than I thought. - Max...
不 抱歉
No, sorry.
只是
It's just...
我对这种事毫无经验
No practice at this sort of stuff.
你是个好人 麦克斯 但是 你不明白
You're a good man, Max, but... you don't understand.
你所想要的 是...是不可能的
What you're asking for, it's... it's not possible.
我们绝不可能在一起 这里不安全
We could never be together. It's not safe here.
因为发生在你丈夫身上的事吗
Because of what happened to your husband?
你杀过人 我知道
You've killed people. I know that.
但是我不相信这是你的错
But I don't believe it was your fault.
- 我不怪你 - 麦克斯 不 别说了 麦克斯
- I don't blame you. - M-Max, no. Stop it, Max.
我知道你变身之后 你就无法控制自己的一举一动
I realise You can't help what you do when you're changed.
麦克斯 杀吉迪恩的人不是我 我没有杀过人
Max, I didn't kill Gideon! I haven't killed anyone!
不是我
It's not me.
而是布兰特
It's Brant.
是我的儿子
It's my son.
我不信 我见过你另一面
I don't believe you. I've seen how you are.
我为了他杀羊 我杀死动物 带给他
I kill sheep for him. I kill animals and take them to him.
- 我尽力喂饱他 好让他不 - 不去伤人
- I try to keep him fed so he won't... - So he won't hunt people?
他是我的儿子
He's my son.
我还能怎么样呢
What was I supposed to do?
他尝到了趣处 他的兽♥性♥占了上风
He has a taste for it and now he lets the beast rule him.
我们应该是守护者
We're supposed to be guardians.
保护这个地区不被怪物骚扰
We're supposed to protect this place against monsters.
但他为了乐趣而非职责大开杀戒
But he kills for sport, not duty.
吉迪恩... 试图阻止他
Gideon... tried to stop him.
他杀死了你的丈夫 他的父亲
He killed your husband. His father.
我曾见过伟大牧神潘的面容
I've seen the face of the great god Pan.
潘:人身羊足 头上有角的山林和畜牧神 也是混乱之神
黑狗并不是在接待它们 而是驱逐它们
The Black Dog isn't greeting them. He's keeping them away.
你们在守护什么 它们是为了什么而来
What is it you're guarding? What do they come for?
在小教堂里藏着一把剑
There's a sword hidden in the chapel.
它是可以对抗黑暗的武器
A weapon to fight back against the darkness.
我们在它需要出世之前保护它的安全
We keep it safe until it's needed.
这是我们的誓言 也是流淌在我们血液中的使命
That's our vow. That's what's in our blood.
- 罗伯特去了小教堂 - 布兰特会杀了他的
- Robert went to the chapel. - Brant will kill him!
你们所抵抗的怪物...
The monsters you're guarding against...
- 是赞美党 对吗 - 是的
- It's Tenebrae, isn't it? - Yes.
我们跟他们不是一伙的
We're not with them.
我们也在对抗他们
We're fighting them.
罗伯特也能变形 对吗
Robert changes, too, doesn't he?
那么他可能还有机会
Then, he might just have a chance.
你到底是什么 两个人寄居在一具身体里
What are you? Two men in one body?
该把你挡在外面的 怪物
Should've kept out, monster.
小心恶犬[拉丁文] 小心黑狗
Cave canem. Beware of the dog.
你杀了多少人
How many men have you killed?
不只是人
Not just men.
不只是杀
Not just killed.
而是 吃掉
Eaten.
我们怎么才能阻止布兰特
How do we stop Brant?
土壤 我们的力量来自大地
The soil. Our strength is in the earth.
让他离开地面 罗伯特 不要让他接触地面
Get him off the ground, Robert! Don't let him touch the ground!
他不是敌人 他和我们一样
He's not the enemy! He's like us.
没人与我一样
No-one's like me.
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max! Max!
麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯
Max, Max, Max.
没事的 麦克斯 我就在你身边
It's all right, Max. I'm here with you.
坚持住 好吗
Hold on. All right? Just...
坚持住
Just hold on.
我没想到结局会如此 伙计
I don't think that's gonna cut it, old boy.
麦克斯 不要死 坚持住
Max, stay with us. Come on.
有趣的是...
Funny thing...
我一直畏惧活着
I've always been scared of living.
却并不畏惧死去
Turns out I'm not that scared of dying.
你不会死
You're not dying.
我一直以为我会死于我的心脏问题
I always thought it would be my heart.
罗伯特 一直以来我感受到了很多快乐
It's been a lot of fun, Robert.
谢谢你让我对生活有了一次尝试
Thank you for giving me a stab at life.
告诉我 勒娜特...
Tell me, Renata...
我们... 是否曾有机会在一起
.. did we... have a chance?
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯
Max.
别担心
Don't worry.
把麦克斯交给我吧 我会料理好一切的
Leave Max to me. I'll organise everything.
谢谢
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表