剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
前情回顾...
我要找到我的家人
I need to find my family.
真正的家人
My real family.
希尔斯
Hils!
我们知道她的名字了
We have a name.
- 玛吉和你是什么关系 - 她是我的祖母
- What is Maggie to you? - She is my grandmother.
我会告诉你我所知道的 关于赞美党的一切
I'll tell you everything I know about Tenebrae
如果你告诉我你是谁
if you tell me who exactly you are.
赞美党是一个怪物军团
Tenebrae is an army of monsters.
你打开那个罐子之时 我们都会再次成为众神
We shall all be gods again when you open that jar.
塔米 别叫了 够了 别管那些东西
Tammy, stop it! Come on. Leave it alone.
这是私人财产
This is private property!
对不起 我无意打扰任何人
Sorry. Er, I didn't mean to bother anyone.
那就马上离开这里
Then leave... now.
我是来找古罗马神庙的
It's just I was looking for the old Roman temple.
一些中世纪的地图上有提到过 但是我
It's on some of the mediaeval maps and I...
我找不到 你知道在哪里吗
I can't find it. You wouldn't know where it is?
快跑
Run.
这里有一条小路 并且是有公共通行权的
There is a footpath. There is a public right of way.
- 你不能命令我离开 - 你是选择跑还是死
- You can't just order me around. - Run or die!
这就跑
Right-o.
塔米
Tammy!
这里曾经发生过一场恶战
There was a battle here.
很多人被杀害
People were killed.
他们已经清理过了
They've cleaned shop.
一点证据都没留下
No evidence.
你确定我们不用通知警方吗
Are you still sure we shouldn't involve the police?
昨晚这里发生了一些事情 麦克斯
Something happened here last night, Max.
这其中不仅牵扯到赞美党
It wasn't just Tenebrae.
还有其他人也与此事有关
They're not the only ones involved.
有人击中了丹斯
Someone shot Dance.
有人清理了现场
Someone cleared this place out.
我们不知道能信任谁
We don't know who we can trust.
所以我们只能自寻答案 我们只能靠自己
So we look for our own answers. We do it ourselves.
在更多我爱的人受伤之前 找到答案
Before more people I love get hurt.
走吧 去和我的祖母谈谈
Come on. Let's go and talk to my grandmother.
我好多年都没有这样鲜活的感觉了
I haven't felt this alive in years.
不管你之前给我注射的是什么 它让我青春重现
Whatever it was you gave me, it's brought my youth back.
他现在卷进了一些自己都无法理解的事情之中
He's messing with stuff he doesn't understand.
就和他的祖父一样
Just like his grandfather.
他以为药物能够改变自己
He thought the drugs made him change.
他以为药物能够抑制住海德的能力
That Hyde was in the bottle.
但是他错了
But he was wrong.
如果无法被抑制 那他的能力从何而来
If not the bottle, then where?
血脉相承
It's in the blood.
亨利生下来就拥有这个能力 一直潜伏在他体内
Henry was born with it. It was always in him.
只是需要一些东西激发出来罢了
It just needed something to bring it out.
显然丹弗斯先生知道什么能够激发他的能力
And Sir Danvers knew what that was.
为什么一个见鬼的
What the devil was a
资深政客会与此事牵扯不清呢
senior politician doing mixed up in all this?
我说过 麦克斯 这背后还有更强大的势力在支撑
I told you, Max. There are larger forces at work here.
你父亲也是这样认为的
Your father thought so, too.
上一次我见到他的时候 是在战争期间
Last time I saw him was during the war.
他告诉我 可能会有人试图找到我
He told me that people might try to find me.
麦克斯找到了你
Well, Max found you.
也许他也能找到我的其他家族成员
Maybe he could find other members of my family.
我找不到其他姓哲基尔的近亲了
I couldn't find any other Jekylls who were close family.
我都查过了 相信我
And I looked, believe me.
希尔斯 你那里有家谱吗
Hils, do you have the family tree there?
你的家族名字以前叫泽齐基尔
Your family were originally called Jezequiel.
谢谢 但是你看
Thank you. But look.
在上个世纪初 这个家族分♥裂♥了
Here, at the beginning of the last century, the family split.
哲基尔家族自立一方
You Jekylls went one way
而泽齐基尔家族则继续保留了下来
and the Jezequiels carried on here.
你是哲基尔家族的最后一代 但是
You're the end of the Jekyll line but...
勒娜特 吉迪恩和布兰特·泽齐基尔
Renata, Gideon and Brant Jezequiel.
他们都还活着
Still alive.
我认为我们得去拜访一下他们 你觉得呢
I think we should pay them a visit. Don't you?
莉莉 我说了一些和你母亲有关的很令人心寒的话
Lily, I said some very cruel things about your mother
对此我感到非常抱歉
for which I am more sorry than you can ever imagine.
我希望这件事不会影响我们的关系
I hope this doesn't come between us.
因为你就像我的避风港一样
You're like my port in a storm.
毫无疑问 我们是被邪恶的海墙所包围
With an ugly, concrete sea wall around it, no doubt.
你真聪明 知道如何利用道歉来使事态恶化
It's clever how you use your apologies to make things worse.
是的 我明白
Yes, I know.
我以为自己会得到好的回报
I think I saw a dog leave a little gift back there.
于是禁不住诱惑想要一探究竟
I was rather tempted to put my foot in that, too.
我知道你永远不会骗我 莉莉
I know that you'd never lie to me, Lily.
我也保证永远不会对你说谎
And I promise I will never lie to you.
- 真是个绅士 - 拜托 莉莉
- How chivalrous. - Please, Lily.
我希望我们能够在一起
I want us to be together.
在离开之前居然说这话
He said, right before departing.
- 你到底要去哪里 - 有些家族事务要忙
- Where is it you're off to, anyway? - Oh, it's family business.
你居然还有家人在世
I didn't know you had any family.
只是一些和财产有关的无聊的法律事务罢了
It's just boring legal stuff to do with the estate.
那就
Well...
再见
Well, goodbye.
罗伯特
Robert?
给 我觉得 这个会更安全一点
Here. That should be a bit safer, I think.
你觉得
You think?
我过滤了很多次 我已经竭尽所能了
I've filtered it a dozen times. It's the best I can do.
褐色的手提箱里有盥洗用具袋
There's a sponge bag in the brown suitcase.
暗红色的箱子里有外套 帽子和备用靴子
Coat, hat and spare boots in the burgundy one.
快点 帮我把这些搬上车
Come on. Help me get them into the Humber.
Humber 英国一汽车公♥司♥
事实上 我认为
Actually, I was thinking
我们还是开这辆比较好 比较轻便
we might take this one and travel lighter.
真的吗 你确定
Really? Are you sure?
当然
Yes. Why not?
这样旅途更加有意思 享受生活嘛
It'll be fun. Live a little.
- 放在那里就好 罗伯特 - 其实
- Leave them there, Robert. - You know,
你开这辆的话 速度是可以超过三十迈的
it goes over 30, if you want it to.
- 我当然知道 谢谢你的告知 - 希尔斯
- I know that perfectly well, thank you. - Hils...
还有一件事很重要 不要告诉任何人我们去哪里了
.. it's important you don't tell anyone where we're going.
我不会说出去的 别让他
Mum's the word. Now don't
卷入什么麻烦之中 行吗
get him into any more trouble, will you?
希尔斯
Hils!
- 我也能要个拥抱吗 - 当然
- Don't I get a hug? - Of course.
你离我远一点
You keep your distance.
出发咯 旅途开始啦
Come on! Let's drive.
你 你还记得希尔斯说可以开超过三十迈吗
You, er... You do remember what Hils said about going over 30?
道路颠簸 小心为妙
Bumpy road. Just being sensible.
不如拥抱生活一次如何
What about embracing life for once?
我的父亲 这么多年
You know, my father, for years and years
一直都枯燥无味 不修边幅 还很敏感
was dry and dusty and sensible.
突然有一天 他居然决定拥抱生活
Then, suddenly, he decided to embrace life.
不如说是拥抱我的妈妈 这也是我诞生的故事
Well, embrace my mother, anyway, which is why I'm here.
是什么改变了他
What changed him?
你的祖父
Your grandfather.
他自杀这件事情 给我父亲触动很大
When he... killed himself, I think it rather shook my old man up.
让他决定要活在当下
Made him decide to er, seize the moment.
那你呢 麦克斯 你的生命中有出现过女人吗
And what about you, Max? Is there a woman in your life?
- 出现了很多 谢谢 - 我是说特别的女人
- Plenty, thank you. - No. I meant somebody special.
行了 活在当下
Come on. Seize the moment.
瞧瞧
There!
- 这速度怎么样 - 好多了
- How's that? - Much better.
壁炉旁的欢迎真是"热烈"啊
A warm welcome at the hearth.
- 我们正要打烊 - 什么 大中午就打烊了
- We're just closing. - What? In the middle of the day?
先生 我们要去庄园主的住♥宅♥
Sir, we're trying to get to the Manor House,
就是泽齐基尔的旧宅 但是我们找不到路了
the old Jezequiel place, but we can't find a road.
根本无路可去
There ain't one.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表