剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
Fight it, boy.
让怒火在腹中燃烧 不然你会死的
Keep that fire in your belly or you're a dead man.
发生什么事了 我好累
What's happening? I'm tired.
保持愤怒 这儿
Just stay angry. Here...
这个应该能让你怒火直烧
Here's something might make you fume.
- 我被刺中了 - 我要杀了他
- I'm stabbed. - I'm gonna murder him.
有人把你打成这样的
Someone beat you to it.
- 我们这儿可不能死人 - 他不会死的
- We can't have a stiff on our hands! - He's not gonna die.
如果和我想得一样就不会 听着 孩子
Not if he's what I think he is. Listen, boy,
一些没娘的乞丐刺穿了你的背
some motherless beggar has stuck you bad.
你想想他 那个卑鄙虚伪的小懦夫
Now you think on him, the miserable slimy little coward
我要杀了他 我要撕开他 我要吃了他的肝脏
I'll murder him! I'll tear him open! I'll eat his liver!
很好 暴怒能战胜黑暗 孩子
Good, good. Rage against the darkness, boy.
- 亲他 - 你说什么
- Kiss him. - You what?
- 你又不是没亲过男人 - 要我亲他
- It's not like you never kissed a man before. - You kiss him.
- 他又不是我的谁 - 亲就是了 姑娘
- He's nothing to me. - Just do it, girl.
这或许可以拯救他
It might just save him.
我的天啊 希望我做的一切都是正确的
My dear God, let me be doing the right thing.
下集预告
赞美党 和你有什么关系吗
Tenebrae. Mean anything to you?
你 是和你有关
You. It's about you.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表