剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
没事了
Yes, all right.
放这 小心点 这台X光机相当贵重呢
That's it. Go carefully, it's a rather expensive X-ray machine.
我想说...
Listen, erm...
- 谢谢你 哈里 - 为了莉莉 我心甘情愿
- Thank you for this, Harry. - Anything for Lily.
接下来就交给我吧 不耽误你时间了
But I can take it from here, you probably have things to do.
我得安装和启动它
I'll need to set it up. If you
如果你不知道怎么用的话 就容易弄坏
don't know how to work it, you risk damaging it.
我并不想让另一个男人进我的实验室
Well, I'm not really sure I want another man in my lab.
我能教罗伯特怎么用 哈里
I can show Robert how it works, Harry.
毕竟你已经给我如此详细地演示过了嘛
After all, you gave me a very thorough demonstration.
那么 我终于能见到那道秘密之门背后的东西了
So, finally, I get to see what's behind the secret door.
没事的 没事的 孩子
It's all right. It's all right, boy.
无论如何 你都不会有事的
You're gonna be fine. Either way.
来 莉莉 教我怎么用吧
Here, Lily, erm... help me with the machine.
来 教我怎么操作 我该做什么
Here, show me how this works. What do I do with this?
等等
Wait.
你要带着敬意地对待它
You need to treat it with respect.
它很脆弱的
It's very delicate.
轻柔而缓慢地操作
Nice and slow.
这是操控屏幕的
This is for the screen.
- 耐心点 - 好
- Just be patient. - Right.
- 机器需要点时间准备 - 好
- It just takes a moment to warm up. - Right.
脱衣服吧
Strip off.
你 最好在我着凉前
You er... best take the X-ray.
给我拍X光片
Before I catch cold.
你...
You...
站过去
stand there.
什么声音
What was that?
我们...
We are...
我们这里很靠近一条地下线路
We're very close to an Underground line here.
快点 赛拉斯 你建好连结了吗
Hurry, Silas. Have you made the link?
应该是吧 我不清楚
I think so. I don't know.
我能感觉到什么 但是什么都看不见
I can feel something, but I can't see nothing.
只有一片黑暗
Just darkness.
没关系 没关系 一切都会好的
No, it's all right. It's all right. Everything's gonna be fine.
谢谢你的帮助
Erm... thank you for helping me.
我希望你没看到我体内有什么邪恶的东西
And I hope that you saw that there's nothing evil inside me.
我也是
Nor me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你必须看到些什么
You must see something.
你并没努力 赛拉斯
You're not trying, Silas.
看它所看到的 建立连结
See what it sees. Make the link.
这个身体是我的了
This body is mine.
如果可以的话 你扶住他 别让他乱动
We have to hold him still, if you can.
我要看看那东西在他体内做些什么
I need to see what that thing's doing inside him.
我能看到了
I can see!
赛拉斯 发生什么了 你看到什么了
Silas. What happened? What did you see?
有东西阻碍了连结 好痛
Something blocked the link. That hurts.
我觉得我要瞎了
I think I've gone blind.
- 我举了几根手指 - 三根
- How many fingers am I holding up? - Three.
人们说这话时总是举三根手指
People always hold up three fingers when they say that.
寄生虫长速很快 它已经附着在了这孩子的大脑上
Parasite's growing fast. It's attached itself to the boy's brain.
你以为你那样就能摧毁我们 你真可悲
You think you can destroy us like that? You're pathetic.
听着
Listen.
它不喜欢X光机的辐射
It didn't like the radiation from the X-ray machine.
也许拉维是对的 我们可以从他体内清除它
Perhaps Ravi's right. Perhaps we can purge it from his system.
我们只是需要比青尖椒更厉害的东西
We just need something stronger than green chilies.
你们不该来这里 汉尼根
There's nothing for you here,Hannigan.
我们哪都不去
We're not going anywhere.
你也一样 直到你
And neither are you. Until you
把那虫子或者那个男孩交给我们
either give us the bug or you give us the boy.
那个男孩是我弟弟 他叫拉维
That boy is my brother and his name is Ravi.
不久后就不是了 一会儿之后
Not for much longer. In a little
他就会变得面目全非
while he'll be something very different indeed.
成为恶魔的奴仆 成为一只收割虫
A servant of evil. A Reaper himself.
要收的庄稼多 作工的人少
This harvest is plentiful, but our workers are few.
选自路加福音第十章第二节
你知道它会对他做什么 有点慈悲之心吧
You've seen what it will do to him. Show him some mercy.
- 我不会杀我弟弟的 - 这是唯一的办法
- I'm not going to kill my brother. - It's the only way.
不一会儿他就什么都不剩了 只余一副干瘪的皮囊
Soon there won't be anything left of him, but a shrivelled husk.
快点解决 为了他好
End it quickly. For Ravi's sake.
或者由我们动手
Or we can.
哲基尔 给我松绑 放我自♥由♥
Come on, Jekyll. Cut me loose from this. Free me.
放了你
Free you?
我承诺过要摧毁你
I've promised to destroy you.
你没这个胆量 你现在这个样子根本不行
You don't have the guts. Not like this.
但我们知道你是什么
But we know what you really are.
我们邀请你加入 你为什么不放了我
We asked you to join us. Why don't you set I free?
拉维在哪 让我和他说话
Where's Ravi? Let me speak to him.
他是我们的人了
He's ours now.
- 拉维 - 救我
- Ravi. - Help me!
我们一直看着你呢 哲基尔
We are watching you, Jekyll.
我们有上千只眼睛 你逃不掉的
We have a thousand eyes. You can't escape us.
我们是洪魔 我们是赞美党
We are the flood. We are Tenebrae.
那些话是什么意思 你觉得赞美党真的能看见我们
What was that all about? Do you think Tenebrae really can see us?
知晓所发生的一切吗
Know what's going on?
我确信他们可以 我们必须提高警惕
I'm sure they can. We have to be alert.
罗伯特 我受不了了 把它从我脑袋里弄出去
Robert, I can't stand it. Get it out of my head.
你辜负了你的弟弟 哲基尔
You've failed your brother, Jekyll.
就像你辜负了每一个你曾关心的人
Just as you've failed everyone you've ever cared for.
罗伯特 罗伯特 罗伯特
Robert, Robert, Robert.
野兽如此强大 躯壳如此弱小
The beast is strong. The flesh is weak.
海德如此强大 哲基尔如此弱小
Hyde is strong. Jekyll is weak.
赞美党正日渐勃兴 快加入我们
Tenebrae's rising. Join us!
罗伯特 我们得做点什么 天哪
Robert, we have to do something, for pity's sake.
他要被撕裂了
He's getting torn apart.
永不言弃
Never say die.
- 你听到什么了吗 - 像是枪响
- Did you hear something? - It sounded like gunshots.
告诉布尔斯特罗德 他的目的达成了
You tell Bulstrode he got what he wanted.
你们不要再来打扰我
Now you leave me alone.
永远都不要
For ever.
这不是那个男孩
This isn't the boy.
不是 长官 这是前一个宿主的尸体
No, sir. It's what's left of a previous host.
他用替身来糊弄我们
He fobbed us off with a ringer.
别告诉我你居然栽在
Don't tell me you fell for
这种老掉牙的骗人伎俩上 汉尼根先生
the oldest trick in the book, Mr Hannigan.
简直是老套的逆转
Ye old switcheroo!
恐怕他们已经走了 先生 房♥子里没人了
They've gone, I'm afraid, sir. No-one at the house.
不知道他们是怎么逃过我们的监视的
Don't know how they got past us.
但是 他们做到了
But... they did.
他们确实做到了
They did.
你能看到什么 告诉我 赛拉斯
What can you see? Talk to me, Silas.
收割虫在哪里 它还活着吗
Where is the Reaper? Is it alive?
- 海德 - 什么
- Hyde. - What?
- 我看到了海德 - 透过收割虫的眼睛吗
- I saw Hyde. - Through the Reaper's eyes?
收割虫在海德手上 他们在哪
Hyde has the Reaper? Where?
我不知道 眼前又是漆黑一片
I don't know. It all went dark again.
收割虫还活着
The Reaper lives.
你听到了吗 普罗瑟罗
You hear that, Protheroe?
收割虫还活着 我们还有时间
The Reaper lives. There is still time.
是啊 如果它在海德手上 事情还不够棘手吗
Yeah, if Hyde has it, doesn't that rather complicate things?
不 我们找到海德 就等于找到了收割虫
No. We find Hyde, we find the Reaper.
然后海德把你们所有人都拖到下周五
And Hyde kicks you all into next Friday.
多么完美的计划
What an excellent plan.
我知道 我们必须小心 海德能摧毁这一切
I know. We must be careful. Hyde could destroy all this.
让我喝一杯
Give me a drink.
我休息片刻 再试着找找他在哪
After I've had a rest, I'll try and find out where he is.
你知道你身上具备一切
You know you are everything
不该出现在英国工人阶级身上的特质 赛拉斯
that's wrong with the British working classes, Silas.
你是个懒惰 不爱干活的酒鬼
You are a lazy, work-shy drunk.
干杯
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表