剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
I was worried you'd gone back to Ceylon without saying anything.
我不会回去
I'm not going back.
- 现在还不行 - 真是个好消息
- Not yet. - Oh, that's wonderful news!
我是说 我还想再多多了解你
Well, I mean, I'd like to know you better.
但是你为什么不回去
But why?
我回去毫无意义
I've nothing to go back to.
我的家人
My family...
他们都
There was a fire.
葬身火海了
They're all dead.
罗伯特
Oh, Robert.
很抱歉听到这个
I'm so sorry.
我的母亲
My mother.
我的父亲
My father.
还有我的弟弟拉维
My little brother Ravi.
从伦敦的军事情报部传来的 先生
From military intelligence, London, sir.
- 你们抓我♥干♥什么 - 我让你说话了吗
- Why are you keeping me prisoner? - Did I say you could speak?
没有 大人 抱歉 大人
No, sahib. Sorry, sahib.
我在这里呆了很多天 没有人和我讲话
But I have been here for many days and nobody will talk to me.
没有人告诉我任何事情
Nobody will tell me anything.
你父母都死了
Your parents are both dead.
他们的尸体被严重烧毁 但是有证据证明
Their bodies were badly burnt, but there was evidence
在火灾发生前他们已经被谋杀了
that they were murdered before the fire was set.
你目击了事情的经过 告诉我发生了什么
You witnessed the events. Tell me what happened.
- 坏人闯进了房♥子... - "坏人"
- Bad men came to the house... - "Bad men"?
你只能形容到这个程度吗
Is that the best you can do?
他们是僧伽罗人 泰米尔人 还是白人
Were they Sinhalese? Tamil? White men?
他们是坏人 大人
Bad men, sahib.
他们闯进房♥子还袭击了我
They came to the house and they hit me.
你是说你根本不知道他们是谁
Are you saying you have absolutely no idea who they were?
也不记得他们的长相吗
Or what they looked like?
我是警司
I am the Superintendent of Police.
如果你不能相信我
If you can't trust me,
你还能信任谁
who can you trust?
我接下来要说的事情 不要告诉任何人
Tell no-one what I'm about to say to you.
不要相信任何人
You can trust no-one.
我没看到他们
I did not see them.
行李在途 无需提取 易碎品 向上放置 小心轻放 W.M.丹斯队长所属财物
晚饭时间到 孩子们
Dinner time, children.
你能帮我抬下尸体吗 亲爱的
Would you help me with the body, darling?
你觉得他是MIO的人吗
Do you suppose he was MIO?
当然是 这是布尔斯特罗德的杰作
Yes, of course. This is Bulstrode's handiwork.
这就意味着他们知道我们要来了
Which means they know we're coming.
我们需要改变计划吗
Do we need to change our plans?
我们按照原定计划执行
We hold our course.
我们需要给赛拉斯发一封电报
We shall have to send a cable to Silas.
他就像把钝器 一个屠夫 他没有头脑
He is a blunt object. A butcher. He has no brains.
是的 我可以提供头脑
Yes, well, I supply the brains.
赛拉斯只需安静地杀掉哲基尔身边所有
Silas simply has to quietly kill all the people around Jekyll
能帮助他的人
who can help him.
然后 等我们到了那里
And then, when we get there...
我就可以亲自对付他
I can deal with him personally.
进来
Come in!
- 我们找到哲基尔了 先生 - 太好了
- We've found Jekyll, sir. - Excellent.
一切回归正轨
We're back on track.
萨克勒 是时候给你看些东西了
Sackler, it's time I showed you something.
我需要知道把你拉进来
I have to know I've made
是一个正确的决定 萨克勒
the right decision taking you on, Sackler.
我不会让您失望的 长官 您可以信任我
I won't let you down, sir. You can trust me.
我只是对接受怪物的存在
It's just I am having a little
还有一点困难
bit of difficulty accepting the idea of monsters.
在发现澳大利亚之前
Before the discovery of Australia,
你相信有袋鼠
would you have believed in kangaroos?
或者鸭嘴兽吗
Or the duck-billed platypus?
不 但是
No, but...
- 长官 - 下午好
- Sir. - Good afternoon.
- 下午好 - 这边走
- Good afternoon. - This way.
请勿闲逛 萨克勒先生
Don't dawdle, Mr Sackler.
你将要发现"澳大利亚"了
You're about to discover Australia.
- 下午好 女士们 - 下午好 长官
- Good afternoon, ladies. - Good afternoon, sir.
这是从波利克斯轮船站点拦截的 长官
Intercepted from the SS Pollux, sir.
他要来了
He is coming!
伟大的那位
The great one.
他的力量将被释放
His power will be unleashed.
它是一个先知
It's called a Harbinger.
它是第一个警告我们哲基尔的到来的怪物
It's the beast that first alerted us to Jekyll's arrival.
你什么也不是 几乎什么也不是
You are nothing. You are next to nothing.
无中不能生有
Nothing will come of nothing.
你妈妈从未爱过你
Your mother never loved you.
没有人曾爱过...
Nobody ever loved...
别看太久 她会摧毁你的思想
Don't look too long. She'll destroy your mind.
这是切割者
It's called the Cutter.
它比它看起来年老多了 也凶狠多了
It's a lot older than it looks. And a lot nastier.
所以你现在相信怪物的存在了吗
So do you believe in monsters now?
"惟其荒谬 所以信仰"
"Credo quia impossibile."
因为这如此荒诞 所以我相信
I believe because it is impossible.
在我离开前我父母曾试图告诉我一些事
My mother and father tried to tell me something before I left.
有关我的过去
About my past.
现在他们死了
And now they're dead.
我有种不好的感觉
I've got this terrible
我觉得这并不是一个意外
feeling that it's more than just a coincidence.
我有太多的问题
I have so many questions.
并不只这些
And it's not just that.
还有我的药
My pills.
一开始 我以为我把药弄丢了
At first, I thought I'd lost them,
但现在我相信是有人从我的房♥间把药偷走了
but now I'm convinced that somebody stole them from my room.
罗伯特
Robert...
虽然我无法理解你的感受
I can't begin to understand how you must be feeling,
- 但是你不应该胡思乱想 - 不 莉莉
- but you mustn't have such wild thoughts. - No, Lily.
我觉得我深陷在某个黑暗阴谋的中心
I feel like I'm at the centre of some dark conspiracy.
我觉得有人一直在监视我
I feel like somebody's watching me all the time.
我必须查清楚到底发生了什么
I have to find out what's going on.
但我该从哪里开始
But where do I start?
你祖父的房♥子
Your grandfather's house?
如果你唤起了过去的
If you've stirred up
- 某些事情 - 对 你说得对
- something from the past... - No, you're right.
对我的亲生家族了解得越多越好
The more I can find out about my real family, the better.
希望下次我们见面
Well, let's hope the next time we meet,
我有更多事情可以告诉你
I'll have more to tell you.
哦 不
Oh, no you don't.
如果那个房♥子存在秘密
If there are secrets in that house,
我希望和你一起解开谜底
I want to uncover them with you.
有消息吗
Anything?
什么都没有 连鸡毛蒜皮的事都没有
Not a sausage. Not even a tiny cocktail one.
我收拾了罗伯特的东西和这个
I picked up Robert's things and this.
他到底去哪里了 希尔斯
Where the devil has he gone, Hils?
你在关心他
You care about him, don't you?
像我这样的人不多了 希尔斯
I'm that rare thing, Hils.
一个拥有菩萨心肠的律师
A lawyer with a heart of gold.
你真应该结婚 麦克斯 生个自己的孩子
You really should have married, Max. Had children of your own.
别担心 我没把他当成自己孩子看待
Don't worry. I'm not thinking of him as the son I never had.
我还是一个律师
I am still a lawyer.
而罗伯特正好需要一个律师
And Robert needs a lawyer.
只是我们需要先找到他
Only we have to find him first.
- 罗伯特 - 你好
- Robert! - Hello.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank the Lord and all his angels you're all right.
- 你还好吗 - 我不知道
- Are you all right? - I have absolutely no idea.
我们太担心你了 这是谁啊
We've been worried sick about you. Who's this?
一个朋友 莉莉·克拉克小姐
A friend. Miss Lily Clarke.
- 动作很快啊 - 罗伯特 - 你好
- Fast worker. - Robert. - Hello there.
- 你吓死我们了 - 我改变主意了 麦克斯
- You gave us quite a fright. - I've changed my mind, Max.
我希望你来处理我的事务 从房♥子开始
I want you to look after my affairs, starting with the house.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表