剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
我看见他了 贝拉
I saw him, Bella.
谁
Who?
弹簧腿杰克
Spring Heeled Jack.
他正在追赶另一个可怜的姑娘
He was chasing another poor girl.
他有黑色的翅膀 起火的靴子
Black wings... Fire in his boots, he had.
还有像这样的爪子
These claws.
我需要见见姑娘们
I need to see the girls.
稍等
Wait.
让我接个电♥话♥
Let me get the phone.
上楼前先来一杯怎么样
How about a drink before we go up?
不知道你喜欢喝什么 但是我一定会让你满意
I don't know about you, but I could do with one.
首先得确保姑娘们的安全
Let's make sure the girls are safe first.
她们都很好
They're all right up there.
干杯
Bottoms up.
酒太烈了吗
Too strong for you?
贝拉 你还好吗
Bella. Are you all right?
我很好 你呢
Oh, I'm fine, champ. How are you?
好吧 真疼
Well, that hurt.
别告诉我你又变成了好人
Don't tell me you've turned up as the nice one again!
不能变回来吗
Can't you change?
除非我闻不到这薰衣草味
Not as long as I'm smelling of lavender.
和紫丁香味
And lilac.
罗伯特
Robert!
我告诉过你 我们会是一个好团队
I told you we'd make a good team!
柏顿 出去 它太强大了
Burton, get out! It's too strong.
到底是谁救谁
Who's supposed to be saving who?
或许我们可以把寄生虫逼出她体外
Maybe we can force the parasite out of her.
不知道它是什么鬼东西 但是它不能喝酒 干杯吧
I don't know what it is, but it can't take its drink. Bottoms up!
瞧瞧现在是谁救了谁
Who's saving who?
这算回答了你的问题吗
That answer your question?
- 刚刚发生了什么 - 我再也不想看到它
- What just happened? - Nothing I ever want to see again.
她走了吗
Has she gone?
吉妮
Ginnie!
吉妮
Ginnie!
- 啊 - 那...那是什么生物
- Argh! - Wha... What about the creature?
它也死了吗
Is it dead, too?
怎么了
What?
柏顿
Burton?
柏顿 等等 我能帮你
Burton, wait! I can help you!
柏顿 我们可以帮你
Burton! We can help you!
柏顿
Burton!
你们俩继续
I'll let you get on.
我可不想看到这个
I don't need to see this.
谢谢你 凯弗利
I thank you, Kephri.
最终我们得到了所需之物
At last we have the parts we need.
你很快就可以醒来了 亲爱的
You will wake soon, my love.
下集预告...
我们看着你呢 哲基尔
We are watching you, Jekyll.
我们有上千双眼睛盯着你 你逃不掉的
We have a thousand eyes. You can't escape.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表