剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
太好了
Excellent news.
这是来自丹斯队长的消息 长官
This is from Captain Dance, sir,
是发给伦敦的某人
to someone here in London.
这是我们从波洛克轮船站点上截获的
We intercepted it from the SS Pollock.
"一个母亲的男孩从未哭过 也未曾挥洒一千基姆
"A mother's boy has never wept, nor dashed a thousand kim.
哦 妈妈 妈妈 不要哭
Oh, Mamma, Mamma, please don't tear.
人行道上有麻烦 熊也有麻烦
The sidewalk was in trouble and the bears were in trouble
我打破了
and I broke it up.
请镇♥压♥中国人的朋友
Please crack down on the Chinaman's friends
和希♥特♥勒♥的指挥官
and Hitler's commander.
法国加拿大牌豆汤"
French Canadian bean soup..."
- 这显然是加密的信息 - 是的 长官
- This is quite obviously in code, man. - Yes, sir.
- 那你快去破译 - 我们已经尝试过了 长官
- Well, decode it, then. - We have been trying, sir.
所以呢
And?
我们会继续努力
And we'll carry on trying.
信息 信息 信息
Information, information, information.
是我们最锋利的武器
That is our sharpest weapon.
我们现在有两个重要角色
We have two pieces in play:
丹斯队长和罗伯特·哲基尔
Captain Dance and Robert Jekyll.
我需要知道他们的所有信息
I need to know everything about them.
- 有从锡兰来的消息吗 - 仍在调查中 长官
- What news from Ceylon? - We're still working on it, sir.
锡兰到底发生了什么
What exactly is going on in Ceylon?
丹斯队长疏忽大意了
Captain Dance was careless.
他留下了一个目击者
He left a witness.
我们手上有张王牌 萨克勒先生
We have an ace in the hole, Mr Sackler.
站住
Stop right there!
站住 不然你就死定了
Stop! Or you're a dead man.
这座房♥子已经空了五十年
The house has been empty for 50 years.
和你祖父留下来时一模一样
It's just as your grandfather left it.
瞧瞧谁大驾光临了
Who've we got here, then?
滚开 给我滚开
Go on! Sling your hooks!
没人住在这里 夫人 除了幽灵
Ain't no-one lives in here, missus, except ghosts.
据说有个男人在里面自杀了
A man killed himself in there, they say.
他服毒自尽的
He poisoned himself.
是他
It's him!
- 我一直在等你 - 我可不信
- I've been expecting you. - I very much doubt it.
赞美党就要来了
Tenebrae are coming.
小心那个独眼龙
Beware the One Eyed Man!
别理他
Ignore him.
- 他精神不正常 - 给
- He hears voices. - Here!
拿去买♥♥酒喝吧
Get yourselves something to drink.
千万别买♥♥东西吃 明白吗
And don't you go spending it on food, do you hear me?
我能听见他们
I can hear them.
他们在黑暗里歌♥唱
They're singing in the shadows!
赞美党 最伟大的人在这里
Tenebrae. The great one is here.
最强大的那个
The all powerful one...
- 你不该尽一下地主之谊吗 - 小心独眼龙
- Do you want to do the honours? - Beware the One Eyed Man!
好压抑啊
Cheery
他们确实说
They do say that gloomy
黑暗的维多利亚哥特风格又时兴回来了
Victorian Gothic is coming back into style.
啊 有盏灯
Ah, there's a lamp.
是他吗
Is this him?
- 这是我的祖父吗 - 伟大的哲基尔医生
- Is this my grandfather? - The great Doctor Jekyll.
作为顶梁柱 他品行善良 为人正直
A fine, upstanding, pillar of the community.
但最后却服毒自杀了
Until he poisoned himself.
真想多了解他一些
I wish I knew more about him.
文件里夹着他一封信
There's one letter from him in the paperwork.
是写给我父亲的
Written to my father.
信上说些什么
What does it say?
他只是说了一些
Just some slightly excitable
关于"我们的诅咒"的事
stuff about what he calls, 'Our curse.'
说我们都拥有双重人格
Well, how we all have two natures.
善恶两面 还纷争不断
A good side and a bad side, constantly at war with each other.
据他所说 人并非一个整体 而是二元双生
According to him, man is not truly one, but truly two.
来吧 我们应该好好找找
Come along, we should explore.
咱们分头行动
Let's split up.
你们俩去一楼 我们去楼上
You two, take the ground floor. We'll look upstairs.
如果我们知道在找什么那肯定会方便很多
It would help if we had some idea what we were looking for.
如果我们知道在找什么 那我就没必要看了
If I knew that, then I wouldn't need to look.
说的也是
Good point.
走这边
Let's go this way.
什么..
Wha...?
只是一只鸟而已
Just a bird.
恐惧是一种十分有趣的感觉
Funny thing about fear.
它能调动你全部的感官
It heightens all your senses.
我们 我们还是回楼下去吧
We... We should go back downstairs.
这简直就是浪费时间 我根本不知道我为什么要来
This was a waste of time. I don't know why I came here.
这好像是我的主意
I think it was my idea.
我必须承认 罗伯特 我动机不纯
I have to confess, Robert, I had an ulterior motive.
莉莉
Lily
你不觉得我们之间还有一些未了的事吗
Don't you feel we have unfinished business?
你上次亲我 我跑了
You kissed me once and I ran.
我上次亲你 你跑了
I kissed you once and you ran.
这次
This time...
我们该回去了 别人会说闲话的
We should get back. The others will talk.
你又来了
There you go again.
耿直严谨的哲基尔医生 初来乍到
The stiff, upright Doctor Jekyll, fresh off the boat.
别这样 莉莉
Please, Lily.
接受我吧 罗伯特
Let me in, Robert.
咚咚咚
Knock-knock.
- 你们还好吗 - 额 希尔斯
- Are you decent - Er, Hils.
你能... 你能开车送莉莉回家吗
Would you...? Would you be able to drive Lily home?
- 天色已晚 - 当然
- It's getting late. - Of course.
我会帮你的 罗伯特
I will help you, Robert.
我会救你的
I will save you.
白兰地怎么样
Brandy?
年份相当早 就像这里其他的一切一样古老
Rather old. Like everything else around here.
我想我能在这找到过去尘封已久的秘密
I thought I'd uncover some secrets here about my past.
关于我是谁 我父亲到底发生了什么
Who I am. What happened to my father...
但我实在是不敢一直这么想下去
But I can't think straight.
放轻松
Slow down.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可以回溯到事情的开始
Why don't you start at the beginning?
你不是说你身体一直不好
You say you're not well?
我自出生便荷尔蒙紊乱
I was born with a hormonal imbalance.
一直服用强烈的化学药品
Rogue chemicals bouncing around my body.
我的一生都处在濒临爆发的状态
All my life, I've been prone to outbursts.
但是 最近出现一些令我也难以解释的事情
But, lately, things have been happening that I can't explain.
说说看
You could try.
自从那天晚上
The other night, when I
我发现我的父母被杀
found out that my parents had been killed...
我就彻底迷失了自我
I completely lost a grip of who I was.
痛苦会使人的意志发生一些奇妙的变化
Grief can do strange things to a mind.
锡兰人相信魔鬼就住在我们心中
The Ceylonese believe that demons get inside of us.
是恶灵
A Yakshaya and it is these
是恶灵使我们生病或是发狂
Yakshaya that cause us to fall ill or go mad.
直到现在 我都能感觉到
Even now, I can feel
体内有什么东西想要冲撞出来
something fighting to get free.
哪怕微不足道的小事
I feel like the slightest thing could
都能使我变成另外一个人
tip me over the edge.
你需要我帮你找个医生瞧瞧吗
Do you want me to find you a doctor?
我就是医生
I am a doctor.
锡兰国家注册身份证
那我是偏执狂吗
So have I become a paranoiac?
我是否真的身处险境
Or am I really in some kind of danger?
我承受着残酷而冰冷的事实
I deal in cold, hard facts.
脑子里充斥着恶魔附身的幻想
Fantastical ideas about demonic possession...
你被刺中了却又神奇自愈
you getting stabbed and somehow healing yourself,
这... 这太荒唐了
it's er... it's absurd.
是吗 瞧
Is it? Look.
你看
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表