剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
Yes, Captain Dance, sir.
如果我觉得这件事太难办
If I'd have thought it would be difficult,
我会亲自去处理
I would have told you to wait and done it myself.
但这件事并不难 那到底是哪里出了问题呢
But I thought, no, what could possibly go wrong?
你要做的不过是杀掉一个七十岁的老人
all you had to do was kill a 70-year-old man.
六十八岁
68.
我不能接受失败 赛拉斯
I won't accept failure, Silas.
等等 丹斯队长
Wait, Captain Dance, sir.
- 这不是我的错 - 那应该怪谁
- It weren't my fault. - Then whose fault was it?
海德现身了 你知道的 先生 他是多么强大
Hyde turned up. You know yourself, sir, how powerful he is.
- 你的意思是这是我的错 - 不是 丹斯队长
- So you're saying it's my fault? - No, Captain Dance, sir.
你
You.
你来告诉我是谁的错
Tell me whose fault was it.
今天我应该向谁开枪
Who should I shoot today?
这不是我的错 丹斯队长
Well, it weren't my fault, Captain Dance, sir.
说真的 我已经尽力了
I did the best I could, to be honest.
我又不是老大 对吧
But I weren't the one in charge, was I?
我又不是发号♥施令的人
I wasn't the one giving the orders.
我们都是按赛拉斯说的做
We all did what Silas told us.
如果要怪的话
So if anyone's to blame...
当然怪他
...it should be him.
你确实没完成任务
There's no denying you failed in your task.
赛拉斯
Silas.
我再给你一次机会
I'm going to give you one more chance.
还需要你帮我做另一件事
I need you to do another job for me.
谢谢 丹斯队长
Thank you, Captain Dance, sir.
但总得有人付出代价
But somebody has to pay.
你 对你的上司不忠
You. You've shown disloyalty to your boss
而不忠的人是留不得的
and we can't have disloyalty.
不不 不要
No. No, no. Right, no, no...
你被解雇了
You're fired.
这东西放在那已经五十年了 它不稳定 而且有毒
50 years it's been sitting there. It's unstable, it's poisonous.
但如果能从这个里面提取出
But what if we could extract the
我们需要的莫诺卡因 做成新药剂呢
monocane we need from this, make a fresh potion?
关了这地方 离开这里
Shut this place down. Walk away.
那然后呢
And then what?
- 你觉得我会变成什么样 - 不知道
- What do you think would happen to me? - I don't know.
你当然知道
Yes, you do.
我会变得和他一样
I'd become like him.
会变成一个怪物
I'd become a monster.
现在就离开
Walk away... now.
为什么你不帮我 你帮过我祖父
Why won't you help me? You helped my grandfather.
然而只有一个办法测试这药剂
Well, there's one way to test this.
- 不能在我眼前这么做 - 不
- Not on my watch. - No!
你在等人吗
Are you expecting someone?
真高兴罗伯特有帮手
I'm so glad Robert has some help here.
我很担心他
I was worried about him
会在这所房♥子里迷路
rattling around the house like a lost child.
我是说 天呐 我是不是搞错了
I mean... Oh, my goodness. Have I put my foot in it?
你准备告诉我你是他有钱的叔叔 是吧
You're going to tell me you're his rich uncle, aren't you?
不 我不是他的
No, I'm not his...
- 是 我是他的帮手 - 我只是想确定他没事
- Yes, I'm his help. - I just wanted to be sure he was all right.
他不太舒服
He's not well.
真的非常不舒服
He's not very well at all.
失陪一下
Excuse me for a moment.
嘿
Hey.
我忍♥不住了 加森
I can't hold it any more, Garson!
小声点 有个姑娘在这
Keep it down. There's a girl here.
- 叫莉莉什么的 说认识你 - 莉莉·克拉克
- Lily something. Says she knows you. - Lily Clarke.
我确实认识她
Yes, I do know her.
我想更进一步地了解她 我该怎么做
And I'd like to know her better. So what shall I do, hm?
我该上去 然后她尖叫地跑到大街上
Shall I go up there, send her screaming down the street?
看看我
Look at me!
只要海德还威胁着我 我什么也做不了
I can't do anything while Hyde's still a threat!
- 我会把她打发走的 - 给我 给我
- I'll get rid of her then. - Here, here.
- 把药剂给我行吗 - 不行
- Just... just give me the potion. - No.
不成就死
Kill or cure!
我不能这样活着
I can't live like this!
我会疯掉的
I'll go insane.
给我药剂 不然我就上楼去
Give me that potion or I'm going upstairs.
有人吗
Hello?
罗伯特
Robert?
他现在的状况真的不适合见你 小姐
He's really in no fit state to see you now, miss.
我听到 我不知道我听到的是什么
I heard... I don't know what I heard.
我们为一些设备问题起了些争执
A slight argument with some of the equipment.
- 我能帮忙吗 - 你能离开就是最大的帮助了
- Can I help? - Best if you leave.
我再也受不了了 加森
I can't take it any more, Garson!
现在真是不成就死了
Now it is kill or cure.
有事情要做 赛拉斯
There is work to be done, Silas.
- 还要杀更多的人 - 哦
- More people to be killed. - Oh.
我觉得你这张丑脸还是不要笑的好
I thought that would put the smile back on your ugly face.
她只是个没用的小老太婆
She's just a helpless little old lady.
但别担心 这次我们会有帮手的
But don't worry, you'll have some help this time.
那是不是意味着我们
Does that mean we can take
可以用你的莫诺卡因飞镖 那事情可就好办了
your monocane darts? They'd be very handy.
不行 这么珍贵的东西不是给你们用的 赛拉斯
Oh, no, they're far too precious for the likes of you, Silas.
我想到了一些...不一样的
I had in mind something... rather different.
已经这样一整天了 长官
It's been like this all day, sir.
是先知干的 唤醒了他们 安静点
It's the Harbinger, stirring them up. Oh, do be quiet!
- 他真是头猪 - 切割者请宽恕我们
- He really is a swine. - Spare us the Cutter!
血腥与杀戮的日子即将来临
The day of blood and thunder is coming.
他们知道要有场大派对了
They know there's going to be a big party.
- 越快把他们转移出去越好 - 转移
- The sooner we get them moved the better. - Moved?
这些牢房♥要有新客人了
We need the cells for the new arrivals.
血腥与杀戮的日子确实要来临了
The day of blood and thunder is indeed coming.
好吧 哲基尔的药有什么进展了 布兰尼根
Right, how are you getting on with Jekyll's pills, Brannigan?
事实证明 要分离这里头的药物相当困难
It's proving hard to separate the different chemicals in it.
奈季兰医生精于此道
Dr Najaran knew his business.
你是说他比你聪明吗
Are you saying he was too clever for you?
没人比我聪明 长官
No-one's too clever for me, sir.
你破解出来了
You've cracked it?
这是什么
What is it?
就是让哲基尔苏醒 海德沉睡的东西
It is what makes Jekyll tick and Hyde tock.
莫诺卡因
Monocane.
来自一种花 修罗百合
From a flower -- the asura
只在喜马拉雅山脉生长
lily -- that only grows in the Himalayas.
不幸的是 赞美党垄断了市场
Unfortunately, Tenebrae have cornered the market...
我们的存货也用完了
and we have used up our supply.
猫薄荷 能让猫产生幻觉的一类植物
一小剂这个对于他们来说就相当于猫薄荷的药效
In small doses it is catnip to them.
- 能增加他们的力量 - 那大剂量呢
- It boosts their powers. - And in large doses?
怪物是很难杀死的 萨克勒先生
Monsters are very hard to kill, Mr. Sackler.
你可以试试银弹或者
You can try silver bullets or stakes
往他们的心脏上插木桩 大蒜 天仙子 圣水
through the heart, garlic, henbane or holy water.
但如果你真的想杀死一个怪物
But if you really want to put a monster down...
让他长眠
and keep him down...
那方法就是把那个灌注到这里面
That... in this.
- 莫诺卡因 - 锡兰刚来了消息 长官
- Monocane. - Just in from Ceylon, sir.
恐怕是坏消息
Bad news, I'm afraid.
罗伯特·哲基尔的弟弟拉维 他逃跑了
Robert Jekyll's half brother, Ravi... he's escaped.
通缉令 拉维·奈季兰 赫拉特·班达的土匪同伙
兰布卡那 火车站
通缉令 赫拉特·班达 恐怖的土匪首领 兰布卡那监狱逃犯 小心!请勿靠近
嘿
Hey.
- 名字 - 阿尼尔·查达 长官
- Name? - Anil Chadha, sir.
你今天要去哪 阿尼尔
Where are you going today, Anil?
去科伦坡看我的姨妈
I'm going to visit my aunt in Colombo.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
挎包里装了什么 阿尼尔
What's in the satchel, Anil?
没什么 就是些纸
Nothing. Papers.
- 能让我们看看吗 - 我要赶不上火车了
- Mind if we take a look? - I will miss my train.
照样得看 我们非常想知道...
All the same, we'd very much like to see what's...
赫拉特·班达向你致敬
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表