剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
And now they want me.
海德说得对
Hyde was right.
我们这是在浪费时间
We're wasting our time here.
- 如果你让玛吉死了 他们就赢了 - 加森
- If you let Maggie die, they've won. - Garson...
- 我们早已输了 - 不
- we've already lost that fight. - No.
培养皿染到了你的血
Some of your blood got into that petri dish.
而你的血与细菌共存了
It was alive with bacteria.
- 现在细菌都没了 - 是啊
- It's all gone. - Yeah.
细菌都死光了
The bacteria's been killed.
但我们之前尝试过用我的血了呀
But we tried my blood before.
我们用的是哲基尔的血 不是海德的
We tried Jekyll's blood, not Hyde's.
这是海德的血
That's Hyde's blood in there.
他才是能自愈的人 不是你
He's the one can heal himself, not you.
海德 永远都是海德
Hyde. It's always Hyde.
他比我更强
He's stronger than me.
不要受诱惑 孩子
Don't be tempted, boy.
- 海德很邪恶 - 他可不这样认为
- Hyde is evil. - That's not how he sees it.
来吧
Come on.
我们得利用这个
We have to use this.
我不会向海德屈服的
I'm not giving in to Hyde.
不 我们还没准备好
No! We're not ready yet!
这真疯狂 玛吉 我跟他争论过
It's madness, Maggie. I've argued with him...
那东西杀了我又怎样
So what if it kills me?
要么我能尽快结束这痛苦
I'll either get this over quick...
要么就是你的魔法子弹会治愈我
or your magic bullet will make me better.
不
No.
- 加... - 不
- Gar... - No.
我很痛苦
It hurts so much.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
但你现在需要休息 玛吉
But you must rest now, Maggie.
我死了之后我就休息
I'll rest when I'm dead.
你总是很照顾我 加森
You always did try to look out for me, Garson.
而我爱的却是爱德华·海德
And I threw my love away on... Edward Hyde.
为了我 动手吧
Do it for me.
拜托了
Please.
那可能正是你要找的东西 罗伯特
It could be exactly what you've been searching for, Robert.
他们在仓库里找到些
They found some old files in the
有关你祖父跟你父亲的旧档案
warehouse to do with your grandfather and your father.
但我不能离开玛吉 她病得很重
But I can't leave Maggie. She's too ill.
我能帮忙啊 熬汤
I can help here. Make soup.
你可以开我的车 很快就能回来
You could take the car. Be back in no time.
我给她打完针了 她在睡觉
It's done. She's sleeping.
我希望那个针剂能行 现在就只能等待了
I hope the injection works. Nothing to do now but wait.
开始了
It's started.
布兰尼根
Brannigan.
长官 我们接到电♥话♥了
Sir, we've had the call.
丹斯要开始他的最后阶段了
Dance is going into his end game.
丹斯手上的罐子 查清楚是什么了吗
This jar Dance has, do we know what it is yet?
我们认为是心盏 长官
We believe it to be the Calyx,sir.
是近期从乌克兰偷来的
Recently stolen from the Ukraine.
心盏
Calyx?
是装着崔十大人心脏的密封哥普特罐子
It's a sealed Coptic jar containing the heart of Lord Trash.
谁
Who?
崔十大人是一位上古之神
Lord Trash was one of the old Gods.
我们现在不这么叫了 布尔斯特罗德
We don't call them that any more, Bulstrode.
- 我们管他们叫怪物 - 是的 长官
- We call them monsters. - Yes, sir.
崔十一直都是最重要的怪物之一
Well, Trash was one of the most important monsters of all time.
混乱之王 以人祭维持生命
A lord of chaos, sustained by human sacrifice.
他被诺曼人打败 身体也被他们封印在地下
He was defeated by the Normans, who sealed his body underground.
而现在 他的重要器官
Now, his vital organs were
被放置在各地 由守护者保护着
removed and scattered, protected by guardians.
所以这个罐子 这心盏 装着他的心脏
So this jar, this Calyx, contains his heart?
如果赞美党将心重新启动
If Tenebrae restarts it,
他们就有可能唤醒崔十然后召他回来
they could potentially wake Trash and bring him back.
但是仍有个强大的封印能够
But there are powerful seals in
阻止他们开启心盏
place to prevent them from ever opening the Calyx.
我该有多担心呢
How worried should I be?
海德 他是一切的关键所在
Hyde! That's what all this has been about!
他们想要海德去开启
They want Hyde to open it.
那就在他有机会之前阻止他
Then stop him before he gets a chance.
你还不明白吗 长官
Don't you see, sir?
- 这就是我们需要的测试 - 不可能
- This is the test we need. - Out of the question.
我们会终止这次行动
We will close this operation down now.
我不该听信你的 布尔斯特罗德
I should never have listened to you, Bulstrode.
我要你亲自负责这事
I want you to see to this in person.
先杀了丹斯
First, kill Dance.
然后阻止海德
Then you stop Hyde getting
接近心盏 之后把他也除了
anywhere near that Calyx, and then kill him too.
真是迷人啊
How fascinating.
乌利尔大街东
罗伯特来了
Oh, here's Robert now.
他这车开得稍快了那么一点点
He drives a little too fast for my liking,
但除此之外
but, er... other than that...
我不能久留 麦克斯 我得赶回去
I can't stay long, Max. I've got to get back.
这是丹斯队长 我们的新邻居
This is Captain Dance, our new neighbour.
不好意思 我们是不是认识
I'm sorry, do I know you?
那我得说 你看起来是挺面熟的
Well, I must say you seem familiar.
你去年是不是去看了皇家爱斯科赛马♥会♥
Weren't you at Royal Ascot last year?
没有
Er, no.
我确信我们中总有人会记得
I'm sure one of us will remember.
我有没有告诉过你 罗伯特
Did I tell you, Robert, my
我父亲以前总来这里租些储物空间
father used to rent some storage space in here?
麦克斯 麦克斯 我觉得这里不太对劲
Max, Max. I'm not sure about this.
我还以为所有东西都清空了呢
I thought everything had been cleared out.
很明显并没有
Apparently not.
我觉得你们会感到惊讶的
I think you're going to be amazed.
我为你准备了这个
I have this for you.
- 啊 - 而这是为你准备的
- Urgh! - And this for you.
- 好了 伙计们 动手 - 好枪法
- All right, lads, get to it. - Bull's-eye.
计划有变 马里安长官要求杀了哲基尔
Change of plans. Sir Marian wants to shoot Jekyll.
恐怕已有人比我们抢先一步了 长官
I'm afraid somebody's beaten us to it, sir.
什么
What?
啊 欢迎重返人间
Ah! Welcome back to the land of the living.
如果你只是在人间稍作停留 那我就先说句抱歉了
My apologies if it turns out to be rather a short stay.
罗伯特 你到底想要什么
Robert! What do you want, exactly?
从你这里吗 也没什么啦
From you? Not a great deal.
想想你成为一道小零食的样子就好
Think of yourself as a snack.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my giddy aunt!
赞美党
Tenebrae.
没错 猜得很对
Yes! Well done.
来吧 杀了我
So, come on then, kill me.
如果生死对你来说没什么两样 那我可不会杀你
Well, I'd rather not, if it's all the same to you.
- 这不就是这一切的根源吗 - 绝非如此
- Isn't that what this is all about? - Not for one moment.
我们想要的是你 罗伯特
We want you, Robert.
你是我们中的一员
You're one of us.
你是海德
You're a Hyde.
你要按命令行事 布尔斯特罗德
You will do as ordered, Bulstrode.
长官 我只是想说 我们现在
I'm simply saying, sir, that we have
有一个绝佳的机会 可以知悉赞美党的计划
a unique opportunity to learn about Tenebrae's plans.
你是有个绝佳的机会 让整个黑暗势力笼罩伦敦
You have a unique opportunity to let all hell loose on London!
长官 如果他胆敢看一眼心盏的话
Sir, if he so much as looks at the Calyx
我们就会朝他开枪
we'll shoot him.
再给我点时间
Just give me a few more minutes.
长官 恳请您 长官 您还在吗
Sir, I urge you... Sir, are you there?
你的能力 超乎你的想象
You have powers you haven't even dreamt of yet.
那是什么阻止你成为你本该成为的人呢
What's stopping you from being what you could be?
罗伯特·哲基尔
Robert Jekyll,
就是海德鞋底上一个一文不值的小污点
the worthless stain on the bottom of Hyde's boot.
- 我就是罗伯特·哲基尔 - 你这么觉得吗
- I am Robert Jekyll. - Oh, you think so?
别说笑了
Don't be comical.
海德才是真实的你
Hyde is your true self.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表