剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
Not officially, no. But it seems the good Dr Jekyll
留下了一个私生子叫路易斯
left behind an illegitimate son called Louis.
那他还活着吗
Well, is he still alive?
我猜测为了防止丑闻
My best guess is that to avoid scandal,
男孩被送走了 并且被秘密地抚养长大
the boy was sent away and brought up in secret,
- 还改了名 - 什么名字
- under a different name. - What name?
唯一一处我找到的
The only mention I can
一个或许是他的人是这个
find of someone who might be him was this...
来自战争时期
From the war.
"路易斯·海德队长
"Captain Louis Hyde, who had
在夺取土耳其炮台的战斗中
showed great bravery and... extraordinary strength
彰显了勇气和非凡的力量
in capturing a Turkish gun emplacement,
在交战中受了重伤
was severely wounded in the engagement.
她的妻子在战场上被一位
His life was saved on the battlefield by
效力于印度远征军的医生救了下来
a doctor serving in the Indian Expeditionary Force, Dr...
这位医生的名字叫维沙尔·奈季兰"
.. Dr Vishal Najaran."
罗伯特应该在这的
Robert should be there by now.
在没收到他从英国寄来的明信片之前我是不会睡的
I won't sleep until his postcard from England arrives
- 我要知道他平安到达 - 不会有事的
- and I know he's safe. - Nothing bad is going to happen.
你的养父认识你路易斯·海德
Your foster father knew a Louis Hyde.
这些就是你了解的全部
And this is all you know about him?
在战地医院养伤时
While recovering in a military hospital,
路易斯·海德射杀了一位英国的官员并逃跑
Louis Hyde shot and killed a British officer and fled.
像之前的爱德华·海德一样 他从此消失了
Like Edward Hyde before him, he then disappears from history.
之前我撒谎了 厄特森先生
I lied to you before, Mr Utterson.
别客气 叫我麦克斯就行
Please, call me Max.
麦克斯
Max.
我告诉你我对我真正的家庭没有任何了解
I told you I knew nothing of my true family.
但是 事实上这件外套是属于我父亲的
But... apparently this coat belonged to my father.
LH. 路易斯·海德
LH. Louis Hyde.
这在法庭上是不具效力的
Well, it wouldn't stand up in court...
我也没这个打算
I wouldn't want it to.
我不想做任何事
I want nothing to do with this.
我们是在讨论一个房♥子和一大笔钱
We're talking about a house and a great deal of money.
- 它是有污点的 麦克斯 - 难道
- It's tainted, Max. - Don't
你不认为你很夸张吗
you think you're being a little melodramatic?
夸张 亨利·哲基尔自杀了
Am I? Henry Jekyll killed himself.
他的朋友谋杀了政客
His friend murdered a politician.
他的儿子在土耳其谋杀了官员 而我
His son murdered a fell officer in Turkey, and I...
- 你怎么了 - 没什么
- What about you? - Nothing.
好吧 我还以为你准备告诉我
Good. For one moment I thought you were going to tell me
你也是个谋杀犯呢 你是个多好的孩子啊
you were a murderer as well! You seem like such a nice boy!
我希望你的父亲已经烧掉了一切
I wish your father had burnt everything!
我希望我还在锡兰一无所知地生活
I wish that I was still in Ceylon and knew nothing about this.
奈季兰医生是我的父亲 古林德尔是我的母亲
Dr Najaran is my father, Gurinder is my mother,
这就是全部
and that is the end of it.
拉维 你能去看一下佣人去哪了吗
Ravi, will you see where that girl's got to?
好的 爸爸
OK, Taththa.
外头有这么多好玩的地方
There's so many places out there.
晚上好 很抱歉突然造访
Good evening. Sorry to drop in unexpectedly like this.
其实 我一点都不内疚 如果你一直对于
Actually, I'm not sorry at all. You wouldn't get far in my work
四处迁移感到内疚
if you went about the
你就不会远离我的工作范围了 不是吗
place feeling sorry all the time, would you?
我是丹斯队长 我来这是想问你几个问题
My name is Captain Dance and I'm here to ask you a few questions.
我不明白 什么问题 你是来自英国陆军的吗
I don't understand.What questions? Are you with the British Army?
如果我来自英国陆军
If I were with the British Army,
我会这么做吗
would I do this?
或者这样
Or this?
还是这样
Or this?
- 你疯了吗 - 很可能是的
- Are you insane? - Quite possibly, yes.
好了 问题是
Right, questions.
罗伯特·哲基尔在哪儿
Where is Robert Jekyll?
他不在这
He's not here.
是的 我知道 所以我才问你他在哪儿 好吗
Yes, I know that, or I wouldn't be asking you, would I?
他在哪儿
So, where is he?
我死也不会告诉你任何有关我儿子的事
I would die before I told you anything about our son.
噢
Oh.
那你的妻子呢 你乐意看到她死去吗
How about your wife? Are you happy for her to die?
我不介意连她一起杀
I really don't mind shooting her too.
你来晚了 他已经走了
You are too late. He has gone.
你的房♥子起火了 你的儿子又不在
Your house is on fire, your child has flown.
告诉我他在哪 我会留下你的性命
Tell me where to find him, and I will let you alone.
不
No!
科伦坡 苏伊士
Colombo. Suez.
那不勒斯
Naples.
直布罗陀
Gibraltar.
好了 现在不需要夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Well, now, it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes
来推论你们的宝贝去哪了
to deduce where your little treasure is heading.
伦敦 对吧
London... calling.
呃 昨天
Er, yesterday...
在港口 你落下了这个
Er, at the docks, you dropped this.
我应该早点送过来 但是我有事耽搁了
I should have brought it before, but I had business.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请吧 进来坐坐
Please. Won't you come in?
希望你不要介意 为了找你的住址我翻了您的包
I hope you don't mind, I had to look inside to find your address.
幸好我没把左轮手♥枪♥和偷来的钻石
It's lucky I didn't leave my revolver in there...
放在里面
or any stolen diamonds.
- 是啊 - 开玩笑罢了
- Yes. - That was a joke.
呃 是啊 当然了
Er, no. Yes, of course.
自我介绍一下 我是罗伯特·哲基尔
I'm Robert Jekyll, by the way.
莉莉·克拉克 很明显你已经知道啦
Lily Clarke. But then you already know that.
- 是啊 - 这边请
- Yes. - This way.
希望你昨天顺利地找到了你母亲
I, erm, I do hope you found your mother all right?
她当时在海关大楼里喝茶
She was having a cup of tea in the Customs House.
很抱歉 她在叫我了 您稍等
I'm sorry, that's her now. Please, can you wait?
- 我应该 - 听我的
- Well, I should really - I insist.
别客气 就像在自己家一样
Make yourself at home.
最后签在这里
And finally there.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 欢迎加入 你现在正式成为一位隐身人了
Right, welcome on board. You are now officially an invisible man.
有事随时通知我 好吗
Keep me informed, won't you?
好的 布尔斯特罗德先生
Yes, Mr Bulstrode.
这些文件只是手续
Those documents are really just a formality.
- 布兰尼根很喜欢他的文书工作 - 是啊
- Brannigan does like his paperwork. - Yes.
是啊 我在MI6的第一天就已经签了
Yes, I'd already signed the
官方秘密行动
Official Secrets Act on my first day at MI6, actually.
萨克勒先生 我们和MI6的区别在于
The difference between us and MI6, Mr Sackler,
人们都知道MI6
is that people are aware of MI6.
而这个部门是做秘密工作的
This department truly is a secret service.
你不能告诉任何人你是做什么的
You cannot tell anyone what you do.
哦 别担心 布尔斯特罗德先生
Oh don't worry, Mr Bulstrode.
这对我来说是很好的提升
This is quite a promotion for me.
就像诗里说的 "你的秘密在我心中沉睡
As the poet said, "Your secret's safe within my heart
而我的心正属于你 亲爱的"
And my heart belongs to you,... darling."
哈 你喜欢诗歌♥ 萨克勒先生
Ha! You like poetry, Mr Sackler?
正好 我也有首小调送给你
Well, I've a little ditty for you.
"你在这里学到的秘密
"The secrets you learn here
将永远深锁在你的大脑里
Will stay locked inside your head.
你要是敢向外面透露个一丁半点
You breath one word outside this room
呯 呯 呯 就让你脑袋开花"
And bang bang bang, you're dead!'
很抱歉 我母亲身体不适躺下了
Sorry about that. Mother's taken to her bed.
她发现回到英国实在是太糟糕了
She's finding it all very confusing being back in England.
- 我应该走了 - 不 别走 我给你倒杯茶
- Well, um, I should go. - No, stay! I'll make some tea.
毕竟 你救了我
After all, you did save my life.
但这并不能给我权利去
Still doesn't give me the right to...
去做我昨天干的好事
.. to do what I did... yesterday.
我很害怕你会直接把门甩我脸上
I was scared you'd slam the door in my face.
- 你长的很英俊 - 那么你能原谅我了
- You have a nice face. - So you are able to forgive me?
你太呆板了 不是吗
You're so... stiff and formal, aren't you?
- 你一直都在锡兰生活吗 - 是的
- Have you spent your whole life in Ceylon? - Yes.
好吧 这里是伦敦 罗伯特
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表