剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
- 你还没发觉吗 - 海德就是个病态的存在
- Can't you see that? - Hyde is a sickness.
够了
Enough!
我要和他聊聊
I'd like to talk to him.
请帮我转接一下可以吗
Can you put me through, please, operator?
拜托 不要
Please, no!
- 罗伯特 - 啊 啊
- Robert! - Aargh! Aargh!
在你内心深处 有感觉到吗 海德的力量和荣光
Deep down, don't you feel it? The power and the glory of Hyde.
窗帘的一角已被拉开
The corner of the curtain's been pulled back
而你已一瞥伟大牧神潘的面容
and you have glimpsed the face of the great god, Pan.
潘:古希腊神话中的牧神 其外表被欧洲中世纪时期天主教妖魔化成为恶魔的原形
一直以来 你都选错了对抗的敌人
You've been fighting the wrong enemy.
- 别听他的 罗伯特 - 闭嘴吧你 麦克斯
- Don't listen to him, Robert. - Oh, do shut up, Max.
这开始有点意思了
This is starting to get interesting.
你是什么东西
What are you?
双重保险
Belt and braces.
那好吧
All right, then.
- 你究竟可以给我些什么呢 - 罗伯特 不
- What exactly is it you are offering me? - Robert, no!
嘘 嘘 嘘 别说话
Ssh, ssh, ssh, ssh, ssh, ssh.
- 我给你一个真实的自己 - 仅此而已吗
- I'm offering you your true self. - Oh, is that all?
你想要什么 黄金 白银 还是美人
What do you want? Gold? Silver? Beautiful women?
卑躬屈膝的奴隶 还是任你差遣的军队
Slaves grovelling at your feet? Armies at your command?
或者是小镇医生的生活
Or... the life of a small-town doctor?
给年老肥硕的老家伙们开点治痔疮的药
Prescribing pills to fat old men with piles.
不是这样的 罗伯特
That's not how it is, Robert.
你所要做的 就是打开
All you have to do... is open
那个罐子 然后你所有的问题都会迎刃而解
that jar and all your problems will be over.
你现在不会是在骗我吧
Now you wouldn't be lying to me, would you?
我们是你真正的朋友
We are your true friends.
你打开那个罐子之时 我们都会再次成为众神
We shall all be gods again when you open that jar.
所以你准备好来点乐子了吗
So are you ready to have some fun?
这是我期待已久的了
It's all I've ever wanted.
我先朝谁开枪好呢
Who do I shoot first?
海德仍可以选择 如果他摸到了罐子 就朝他开枪
Hyde still has a choice. If he touches the jar, shoot him.
选自《鹅妈妈童谣集》中的一首童谣: 《谁杀了知更鸟》
"'是我' 麻雀说
"'I,' said the Sparrow,
'用我的弓和箭 我将杀死知更鸟'"
'With the bow and arrow, I'll kill Cock Robin.'"
他们为何不告诉你
Why won't they tell you
这里面是什么 他们为什么需要你
what's in this thing? Why do they need you?
他们不是神灵 如果他们
They're not gods. If they
可以打开罐子 那他们自会打开
could open the jar themselves they would.
如果罐子碰到了你 厄特森先生
If the jar touches you, Mr Utterson,
你的心跳就会停止跳动
it'll stop your heart.
我喜欢简单的方法 双重保险 软硬兼施
I like the simple methods. Belt and braces, carrot and stick.
打开罐子 否则我就杀了麦克斯
Open the jar or I will kill Max.
就像你想对玛吉和加森做的那样
Like you tried to do to Maggie and Garson.
就像你对我父母做的那样
Like you did do to my parents.
奈季兰医生不是你的父亲
Doctor Najaran was not your father.
你的生父曾是我们的一员
Your real father... was one of us.
你的生父曾是赞美党中的一员
Your father was one of Tenebrae.
我们自己照顾自己 我们不是那些乱杀怪物的人
We look after our own. We're not the ones who kill monsters.
罗伯特 如果你要在我和你的人性中做出选择
Robert, if the choice is between me and your humanity...
那就抛开人性吧 老兄
.. sacrifice yourself, old chap.
罗伯特
Robert.
你自己选吧
Make your choice.
好吧
All right.
他拿到了 他拿到心盏了
He's got it. He's got the Calyx.
- 萨克勒 - 他把它扔了
- Sackler! - He threw it.
- 怎么了 发生什么事了 - 长官 我
- What's happening? What's going on? - Sir, I...
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
我现在还不知真♥相♥是什么
Now I don't know what the truth is,
但在搞清♥真♥♥相♥之前 我不会加入任何一边
but, until I do, I'm not going to join any clubs.
所以我♥干♥嘛不把这该死的玩意儿摔个稀巴烂呢
So why don't I just smash this damned thing?
你本可以光宗耀祖
You could have been something glorious.
但如果我们得不到你 其他人也不能
But if we can't have you, no-one will.
你们伤不到我
You can't hurt me.
我是海德
I'm a Hyde!
你已经见识了这些飞镖的威力
You've seen what these darts can do.
绿色让你变成哲基尔 红色让你变成海德
Green made you Jekyll, red made you Hyde,
但这是黑色的
but this one is black.
让你灰飞烟灭
Oblivion.
把罐子打开
So, open the jar!
立刻终止这一切 杀了那人
Stop this now! Just kill the man!
开枪
Do it!
选自英国作家伊夫林·沃的小说《一掬尘土》 故事描写了一对英国夫妇婚姻夭折的故事
"死去了 永久地死去了
"Dead, long dead,
而我的心就是这一掬尘土"
and my heart is a handful of dust."
不 亲爱的
No! Darling.
罗伯特 如果知道真♥相♥
Robert, I'm feeling a tad vulnerable,
我的小心脏会有点受不了
if the truth be known.
你可不可以
Could you possibly...?
- 你打中他了吗 - 我从未失手过
- Did you hit him? - I never miss.
正中心脏 但他没死
Right in the heart, but he's not dead.
还有一发子弹 长官 但还有两个怪物站着呢
One bullet left, sir, two monsters still standing.
告诉我发生了什么 他俩都死了吗
Tell me what's happening! Are they both dead or not?
结束这一切
Finish it!
不
No!
不
No.
- 我们该走了 - 那海德呢
- Time we were leaving. - What about Hyde?
在那里
There!
他通过了考验
He passed the test.
快
Hurry!
罗伯特
Robert.
真抱歉发生这一切 但他看起来是个多么好的人啊
I'm sorry about all this, but he seemed like such a nice man.
我们得把你送回家
We need to get you home.
太好了
Jolly good!
你故意违抗我的命令
You deliberately disobeyed my order.
谈话谈崩了 但这世界还没到末日
A breakdown in communication. The world didn't end.
丹斯死了 我们现在可以招募海德了
Dance is dead, so now we can recruit Hyde.
你的瓦克斯先生告诉我们
From what your Mr Wax has told us,
他可能不想加入我们
he might not want to join our club.
所以我们得用温和的力量说服他
Then we need to use our gentle powers of persuasion.
- 我现在看到的这是什么 - 一个筹码
- Just what am I supposed to be looking at? - A bargaining tool.
罗伯特·哲基尔的弟弟
Robert Jekyll's brother.
下集预告...
如果你够幸运的话 或许可以活着离开
If you're very lucky, you may get out alive.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表