剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
But I thought that perhaps
你朋友哈里能帮上忙
your friend Harry might be able to help.
所以... 你已经原谅我和哈里见面了吗
So... you've forgiven me for seeing Harry?
哪个哈里
Harry who?
给我弄来这些设备的哈里
Harry, who got all this equipment for me.
做了这东西给我的哈里
Harry, who had these made for me.
罗伯特·哲基尔吸入器二代
The Robert Jekyll inhaler mark two.
太棒了
Excellent. Well, erm...
一定要帮我谢谢他
Be sure to thank him for me.
我会给他一个大大的吻的
I'll give him a great big kiss.
莉莉 我马上就要有突破性的进展了
Lily, I'm very close to a breakthrough,
但我需要一台X光机来查看体内的情况 我体内的
but I need an X-ray machine to see what's going on inside... me.
哈里肯定会要点回报的
Harry will expect something in return.
我会给的
Well, I'll see to that.
让他带你去吃晚餐 与你共舞吗
You'll let him take you for dinner? Dance with him?
还是让他紧紧抱住你
Let him hold you just a little too tight?
不是吧
You don't...?
这明显是敲诈勒索啊
But that's extortion.
想要问心无愧 还是你内脏的照片呢
Do you want a clear conscience or a picture of your insides?
听着 绝不要...
Listen, you...
千万不要让哈里对你那么过火 知道吗
You'd never let Harry go that far, would you?
我不确定哦 X光机可是很贵的
I don't know. An X-ray machine can be rather expensive.
他肯定不满足于握握手 摸摸头什么的
He'll be expecting more than a handshake and a pat on the head.
你最好还是提醒提醒我 是什么让我更喜欢你
Maybe you'd better remind me again why it is I prefer you.
它动了
It moved.
它
It?
你是指柏顿吧
Don't you mean Burton?
我们是指他体内的怪物
We mean 'it'.
他现在一动都不动了
He's not moving at all any more.
真希望他还活着
I hope to hell he's still alive.
罗伯特
Robert!
拉维 别过来 交给我来处理
Ravi, stay clear, I can handle this.
放开他
Leave him alone!
柏顿 听着
Burton, listen. Listen to me.
如果你还有一点意识残留
If there is any part of you still
就同你体内的怪物对抗吧
conscious in there, fight the thing inside you.
我能帮你 我们能打败收割虫的
I can help you. We can defeat the Reaper.
救命...
Help...
柏顿 柏顿
Burton! Burton!
- 柏顿 - 我想他已经离开了
- Burton! - I think he's gone.
我得去追他
I have to go after him.
只要还有一线希望 我就能救他
If there's any chance I can still save him.
你去追他的话
If you go after him it's
- 需要拯救的可就是你了 - 你变不了身吗
- you who'll need saving. - Can't you change?
不行 这东西药效太强
No. This thing is too effective.
况且 我们需要的是医生 而不是怪物
Besides, we need a doctor, not a monster.
去吧 他会需要你的
Yeah, go on. Go. He'll need you.
够了
That's enough.
他回来找尸体了 杀了他
It's come back to the body. Kill it.
等等
Wait. Wait!
这是我们异类生物军事情报部的事务
This is MIO business.
- 上级有命令 - 拜托你们活捉了他吧
- I've got my orders. - Take him alive. Please.
让我想办法把他体内的怪物除掉
Let me try and work out a way to kill the thing inside.
- 风险太大 且为时已晚 - 求你们了
- Too risky. Too late. - Please. Please.
我们只是替你完成你早该做的事 哲基尔 抱歉
We're only doing what you should have done, Jekyll. Sorry.
从前有位老婆婆 吞下了一只苍蝇 她当然会死去
There was an old woman who swallowed a fly. Of course she'll die.
选自童谣There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
不
No.
救我
Help me.
罗伯特... 救我 罗伯特...
Robert... help me. Robert...
离他远点
Stand away from him.
拜托 别管我们了 让我来救他
Please. Leave us alone. Let me help him.
- 不行 我们要杀了他 - 罗伯特
- You can't. We have to kill him. - Robert...
- 别无他法 - 我能打败它的
- It's the only way. - I can do this.
我可以的
I can do this.
求求你 让我试试吧
Please. Please, just let me try.
布尔斯特罗德让我做什么都行
I'll do anything Bulstrode wants.
不 不
No. No!
他死了 罗伯特 一切都结束了
He's dead, Robert. It's over.
你们就是一群屠夫
You're nothing but a gang of butchers.
告诉布尔斯特罗德 约定作废
Tell Bulstrode all deals are off.
我从此与你们再无瓜葛
I'll have nothing to do with any of you.
- 罗伯特 - 拉维
- Robert! - Ravi!
看看你们干的好事
Now see what you've done!
我不想也变成那样 救我
Don't let that happen to me. Please!
- 杀了那孩子 萨克勒 - 不
- Shoot the boy, Sackler! - No.
虫子侵入他体内了 开枪啊
The bug's inside him. Do it now, man!
让开 哲基尔 萨克勒 开枪啊
Out of the way, Jekyll. Sackler!
快跑 拉维 快跑
Run, Ravi. Run!
快开枪啊
Do it now, man! Shoot!
放他们走
Let them go.
我知道他们会去哪里
We know where he'll take the boy.
真♥相♥
日报
收割虫这个时候该回来了
The Reaper should have returned by now.
没有它的猎物 丹斯队长会腐烂的
Without its harvest Captain Dance will rot.
我们就得从头再来
We will have to start again.
派几个赛拉斯的手下出去
Can't you just send out some of Silas's thugs
找点新鲜的内脏给他不就行了
and go and find some fresh offal for him?
你说得倒轻巧
You think it is so easy?
你能完好无损地割下一个甲状腺 并将它
Could you remove a thyroid gland without harming it
好好保存到换下坏掉的甲状腺为止吗
and preserve it long enough to replace his damaged one?
我承认这样的事情我还真没做过
I must admit it's not something I've ever tried.
不行
No.
赛拉斯 你负责把它找回来
Silas, you need to look for it.
我已经叫手下去找了
But I've had the boys out there searching.
不 你有另一种寻找的方式
No. You have another way to look.
- 什么意思 - 你眼中的蟾蜍
- What do you mean? - The toad.
用它取得连结之后
You can use it to see
你就能通过它获得别人的视角
through other's eyes if you can make the link.
什么 我不会...
What? I don't...
收割虫是个凯弗利 是我们的一员
The Reaper is a Kephri. It is one of ours.
与它建立连结 它就会指引你
Reach out to it. It will help to guide you.
没有其他的办法了吗
Is there no other way?
这种最快
Nothing quicker.
试着与收割虫建立连结
Try to make a link with the Reaper.
我太傻了 罗伯特
I was stupid, Robert.
竟然背对他 让他侵入了我体内
I turned my back on it and it's inside me.
听着 没事的 你会没事的
Look, it's all right. It's all right.
- 这都是我的错 - 它控制了柏顿的心智
- This is all my fault. - It took over Burton's mind.
听着 我们会找到
Listen. Listen. We are going to
把那东西驱逐出去的方法的 我保证 听我说
find a way of getting this thing out of you, I promise. Listen, listen.
永不言弃 拉维
Never say die, Ravi.
也许我能清除掉他
Maybe I can purge it.
就像在家的时候 用青尖椒除掉它
Like at home, with green chillies.
我需要很多青尖椒
I need lots of green chillies.
这个可比水生菌类糟糕多了
This is worse than some kind of water-borne bacteria.
那你说我该怎么办 罗伯特 救我
Then tell me what to do, Robert. Help me.
拉维 冷静下来
Ravi? You need to be calm.
没错 深呼吸 拉维
Yes. Breathe, Ravi.
试着减缓新陈代谢 可能会为我们争取些时间
Try and slow your metabolism. It might buy us some time.
就像小时候瑜伽师♥傅♥教我们的那样
Like the Yogi father taught us when we were children.
对 没错 深呼吸
Yes. Yes. Now, breathe.
深呼吸 数到十 感受生命的气息在你体内流转
Breathe. Count to ten. Feel the life-force flowing through you.
拉维 拉维
Ravi. Ravi!
开始了
It's happening.
异类生物军事情报部的人会按门铃吗
Would MIO ring the bell?
以防万一 带拉维躲进通道里
Er... hide Ravi in the tunnel. Just in case.
呆在他身边
And stay with him.
莉莉 我没想到...
Lily. I...
你太容易被看穿了 至少过会儿就看得一清二楚了
You're transparent. Or at least you soon will be.
拉维 来
Come on, Ravi.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表