剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
Herath Banda salutes you.
欠你的人情他已经还了
His debt to you is paid.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
是她吗
Is that her?
是的
Yes.
蒙蒂·魅丽的女儿 贝拉
Monty Charming's little girl -- Bella.
都长大成人了
All grown up.
要杀了她吗
Should we kill her?
还不用 不能惊动了哲基尔
Not yet. We don't want to spook Jekyll.
现在他什么都不知道 什么都不怀疑
Right now he knows nothing, suspects nothing.
但如果他找到了他的祖母
But if he finds his grandmother...
那事情就难搞了
Ah, well, that would make things difficult.
我们得在他之前找到她
We... need to find her before he does.
然后杀了她吗
And kill her?
我觉得那是最好的方法
Well, that's usually the best way, I think.
一如既往
Always.
我们要在哲基尔知道所有真♥相♥前搞定他
We need to deal with Jekyll before he knows the whole truth.
只要该对他做的事我们都搞定了
And as soon as we've done what we need to with him,
我就让你随心所欲地
I will give you carte blanche...
想杀他多少朋友就杀多少
to kill as many of his friends as you wish.
你知道如何打动女人的心
You know the way to a woman's heart.
是的 没错
Yes, I do.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还以为要失去你了
I thought we might have lost you.
很失望吗
Disappointed?
不 我现在相信你了
No, I believe you now.
你一点也不像你祖父
You're not like your grandfather at all.
你在试着控制你体内的海德
You're trying to control your Hyde.
我很高兴终于有人能明白
I'm glad one person understands.
你想知道关于你父亲的事
You want to know about your father?
有些事情我之前不愿意告诉你
There was some things I didn't want to tell you.
我需要保护一个人
I needed to protect someone.
谁
Who?
一个女孩 曾经的帝国音乐厅的歌♥女
A girl. Singer at the old Empire.
# 我恍若化身成了美人鱼 #
# I feel like I've lost my feet... #
她以前年轻貌美
She was young, beautiful.
# ... 越游越深 #
# ... way too deep #
并且 呃...
And er...
充满活力
so full of life.
你爱过她
You loved her.
每个人都爱玛吉
Everybody loved Maggie...
包括哲基尔医生
... including Dr Jekyll.
他不会毁坏自己的名声
He wouldn't ruin his reputation,
但是海德 他会为所欲为
but as Hyde he could do as he liked.
他不断追求她直至抱得美人归
He went after her till he got what he wanted.
她在伦敦苏活区的一个小公♥寓♥里中了他的圈套
Set her up in a flat in Soho.
虽然我不该再见她
Thought I'd never see her again.
- 但是你还是见了? - 嗯
- But you did? - Hmph.
不久以后
Shortly after...
哲基尔服毒自杀
... Jekyll poisoned himself.
那时我和他的律师
Me and his lawyer...
加布里埃尔·厄特森 在整理他的遗物
Gabriel Utterson, were tidying up his affairs.
去应门
Answer it, man.
玛吉 瞧瞧你 你还好吗?
Maggie, look at you. Are you all right?
- 亲爱的 有何贵干? - 有何贵干?
- My dear, whatever's the matter? - The matter?
- 我想知道他确实死了 - 哲基尔医生吗?
- I want to know he's gone. - Dr Jekyll?
是的 他已经去世了 我很遗憾 我是他的律师
Yes, he's passed away, I'm afraid. I'm his lawyer...
还有... 还有... 还有另一个呢?
And... and... and the other one?
海德? 他俩都死了吗?
Hyde? They're both really gone?
- 你还认识海德? - 认识他?
- You know of Hyde? - Know of him?
是的
Aye.
噢 是的 我的确认识他
Oh, I know of him, all right.
知道他是什么
What he was.
他和哲基尔
Him and Jekyll.
而且我这还有属于他的东西
And I have something that belongs to him.
这是他留给我唯一的东西
It's all he left me with.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的孩子 路易
My baby. Louis.
这回你想说的最好是重要的东西 罗伯特
This had better be important, Robert,
再别跟我扯些魔法变身之类的神话
and not more fairy tales about magical transformations.
加森告诉你的全部都是真的 麦克斯
Everything Garson told you is true, Max.
而且你父亲也相信了
And your father believed it.
如果他相信 怎么会只字不提
If he did, he never breathed a word.
你觉得他为什么想要在临死前
Why do you think he was trying
烧掉我祖父的文件
to burn my grandfather's papers when he died?
他一辈子都在掩盖这事
He'd spent his life trying to cover it up,
为了保护哲基尔医生的名声
to preserve the good name of Dr Jekyll.
我不相信妖魔鬼怪 我没法信
I do not believe in the supernatural. I cannot.
我是名律师 我用事实说话
I'm a lawyer. I deal with facts.
好的 那么 这就给你事实
Well then, here's a fact for you.
加森认识我祖母
Garson knew my grandmother.
玛吉·肯德尔
Maggie Kendall.
玛吉·肯德尔?
Maggie Kendall?
希尔斯!
Hils!
帝国音乐厅的歌♥女
The singer at the Empire music hall.
我们知道她的名字了
We have a name.
玛吉·肯德尔 我需要你帮我查查她的来头
Maggie Kendall. I need you to find the person it belongs to.
这就是人们常说的 "好戏开始了"
'The game is afoot' as they say.
我即刻去查
I'll get my pipe and deerstalker.
记着别听罗伯特瞎扯
Just don't listen to Robert
如果他告诉你些关于变形怪
if he starts giving you any ackamarackus
食尸族或者恶魔之类的胡话
about shape-shifters, ghouls and demons.
我喜欢恐怖电影 你呢?
I do love horror films, don't you?
一些可怜的被误解的生灵
About poor misunderstood
被心胸狭窄的人所残害
creatures persecuted by small-minded people.
太悲伤了
So sad.
经常让我看哭
They always make me cry.
我不想被别人看见和你在一起
I don't want to risk being seen with you.
我要回总部了
I need to get back to HQ.
你要错过最精彩的部分了
You'll miss the best bit.
马上所有人都要被杀了
Everyone is about to get killed.
- 昨天的事我很抱歉 - 罗伯特
- I am sorry about yesterday. - Robert...
求你了 莉莉 我必须说出来
Please, Lily. I need to get this out.
没有药片 我的状况会越来越糟
Without my pills... my condition has worsened.
现在 我或许能有办法再做一些药出来
Now, I may have a way to make some more
但是在那之前
but until then,
在我能确定我不会对我周围的人造成伤害之前
until I know I'm not a... danger to those around me,
- 我不能见你 - 罗伯特 我能帮你
- I can't see you. - Robert, I can help you.
别这样 莉莉 我已经决定了
Please, Lily. I've made my decision.
你能先不要说话吗?
Would you shut up for one minute?
请听我说
If you'd only let me speak.
不只是你有秘密
You're not the only one with secrets.
这都是些什么?
What is all this?
我不明白
I don't understand.
因为你自己的困难让你
That's because you're so
焦头烂额 而你从不听别人怎么说
wrapped up in your own problems you never listen.
- 但是你... - 我也有自己的生活
- But you... - I had a life
在我不得不去把我妈妈从锡兰接回家之前
before I had to go and bring mother home from Ceylon.
我曾在剑桥学习生物化学
I was studying biochemistry at Cambridge.
梦想着有一天能当科学家
I dreamed of becoming a scientist.
虽然我知道我不够专业 但是我也不想放弃
And, I know it's not much, but I couldn't just let it all go.
你怎么不早告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me before?
我怕你笑话我
I thought you'd laugh.
我手头都没有任何在研究的项目
I didn't even have a project to work on.
但是你知道吗 罗伯特?
But don't you see, Robert?
你可以成为我的研究项目
You could be my project.
我能帮你控制你的状况
I could help control your condition.
- 你知道荷尔蒙吗? - 荷尔蒙
- Do you know anything about hormones? - Hormones.
来源于希腊语的hormao
From the Greek hormao
意思是"我很兴奋"
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表