剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
Indeed.
告诉我 今天又有什么需要我为政♥府♥部门效劳的呢
So, tell me, what does your government need from me today?
这个弹簧腿杰克的传闻已经不受控制了 普罗瑟罗
This Spring Heeled Jack story's got out of control, Protheroe.
警卫人员充斥在大街上 到处弥散着恐惧
Vigilante mobs on the street. Fear and panic.
这对我们的生意可没有好处 对任何人都没有好处
It's not good for business. Anyone's business.
它能让报纸大卖♥♥
It sells papers.
我们需要你出面摆平这件事
We need you to take the heat out of the situation,
维持法制和秩序
maintain law and order.
向人♥民♥保证警方的办事能力一流
Assure the public that the police are doing a tip-top job.
这说法好像与事实恰恰相反啊
That would seem to be contradicted by the facts.
那你告诉我们 应该讲什么样的故事呢
So, what story would you have us tell instead?
当然 这取决于你
Well, it's up to you, of course.
你对付这些事的本事可比我们强多了
You're so much better at this kind of thing than we are.
只要 对怪物只字不提
Just... no monsters.
任何一位外科医生
There's not a surgeon in
都不可能滴血不流
the land that could remove both adrenal glands
就开膛破肚
through a hole in the belly,
把肾上腺给取出来
without spilling a single drop of blood.
我们尽最大努力不让这件事上报
We just about managed to keep this one out of the papers.
所以还有其他没有的受害者没有被公之于众
So there are others that the public don't know about?
还有十一个类似的 都是人体器官失踪
11 others, all with organs removed.
我们的部分职责 是掩盖这些事实
Part of our job is to limit
从而减少人♥民♥的恐惧
public fear by keeping these matters under wraps.
但是他为什么要割下人类的器官
But harvesting human organs? Why?
是啊 为什么
Why, indeed?
而且当他下手的时候
And when he does this,
他的受害者们 是...
his victims, are they...
死了还是还活着
dead or alive?
不知道 我们发现他们的时候他们已经一命呜呼了
We don't know. We've found them unresponsive to questioning.
有言道死人不开口
They say that dead men tell no tales.
除了红帆驳船
Except of barges with red sails,
和狂恋夜莺的水手
and sailors mad for nightingales.
出自美国诗人Haniel Long的诗歌♥
但我希望这具尸体能透露一点信息
But I'm hoping this body will tell us a few.
我们从伤口周围收集到了这种东西
We collected this from around the wound.
对普通人来说无嗅无味
Odourless... to ordinary humans.
是有机物 却不是科学已知的任何生物所产生的
Organic, but not produced by any creature known to science.
所以你们认为那个家伙是...
So, you're saying that whatever's out there is...
一头怪物 哲基尔医生
A monster, Dr. Jekyll.
没错
Yes.
您打算采取什么特殊措施
Exactly what extra measures are
来抓住这个... 东西呢 马里安爵爷
you taking to catch this... thing, Sir Marian?
我们正准备
We're currently trying to
- 延揽一位专家 - 什么样的专家
- recruit a specialist. - What kind of specialist?
探长 捕大块头猎物的猎手
Detective? A big-game hunter?
还是找个那帮心理学的家伙
One of those psychology chaps?
一位专家
A specialist.
我还是不明白你们找我做什么
I still don't know what you want from me.
你有独特的本领 罗伯特
You have unique abilities, Robert.
我们希望你能帮我们
We want you to help us find
找到这个怪物并且帮助我们杀死它
the monster and we want you to help us kill it.
不
Oh, no.
不
No.
你们要的不是我 对吗
It's not me you want, is it?
你们要的是他 是海德
It's him. You want Hyde.
当然
Of course.
即使我乐意帮你们 我也做不到
Listen, even if I wanted to help you, I can't.
我无法控制他 他不可信赖
I can't control him. He can't be trusted.
不 不 我不能帮你们 不能用这种方式帮你们
No. No, I won't help you. Not this way.
我们认为你可能会觉着这个更有说服力
We thought you might need a little persuading.
- 拉维 - 罗伯特
- Ravi! - Robert!
拉维
Ravi!
我们已经替你照顾了他一段时间
We've been looking after him for you.
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
- 马上把他放出来 - 要看时机
- Now, you let him out of there! - All in good time.
你帮我们的忙 这些都没问题
You scratch my back, and all that.
你们就是做这种勾当的 对吗
Oh, so that's the kind of operation you run, is it?
绑♥架♥孩子 勒索敲诈
Kidnapping children, blackmail.
很遗憾 是的
Sadly, yes. Sometimes our
有时候我们的白帽子洗完了会有点发灰
hats come back from the cleaners a little grey.
如果你愿意的话 我们可以继续照顾他
We'll carry on looking after him, if you like.
把他放了
Let him out.
现在我真的得走了
Now, I really must be off.
我要和德国总理共进晚餐
I'm having dinner with the German Chancellor.
一个体面人
Decent enough chap.
但是个干巴巴的素食者
He's a blasted vegetarian, though.
他们招了个专家
They're recruiting a specialist.
我们需要搞到更多消息
Well, we have to find out more.
- 我真不敢相信你还活着 - 我也是
- I can't believe you're still alive! - Neither can I!
但... 但既然你在这里 妈妈和爸爸...
Listen, but... But if you're here... then Mother and Father...
是不是也活着
are they alive, too?
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我能确认这一点
I can confirm that.
我也深表遗憾
I, too, am genuinely sorry.
你知道那是赞美党干的吧
You do know it was Tenebrae?
知道
Yes.
我们是同一阵营的 罗伯特
We're on the same side, Robert.
现在我交还你弟弟 订立了协议中我的部分
Now... I've given you your brother to seal my side of the deal,
但我并不傻
but I'm not a fool.
我会继续把这些保留一段时间作为抵押
I'll hang onto these for the time being, as security.
多亏你弟弟把这些从锡兰一路带来
Your brother helpfully brought them all the way from Ceylon.
读起来非常有趣
They make very interesting reading.
你的医疗档案
Your medical files.
家族文献
Family documents.
这一个...
This one...
... 只准你本人阅读
.. for your eyes only.
我很好奇里面是什么
What might that contain, I wonder?
这个你可以带回去
This you can have back.
- 虽然这些我们扣下了 - 你...
- These we'll hang onto, though. - You...
哲基尔
Jekyll!
我们给你打的莫诺卡因
The monocane we shot you with
会限制海德稍微久一些
will keep Hyde at bay a little while longer.
但等药效过去后 你会需要控制剂
But when it wears off, you'll want control.
你会比刚才更难控制他 孩子
You're gonna have to do a lot better than that, boy.
我们不是生手
We're not amateurs.
我们是政♥府♥机构
We're a government department.
我会保证你定期拿到药 罗伯特
I will guarantee you a regular supply of pills, Robert.
需要更多药的时候只需要打那部电♥话♥到这里就好
Simply call us from that telephone box when you need more.
白厅 101
Whitehall 英国政♥府♥所在地
我简直不敢相信
Oh, I can't believe it!
如果我知道你还活着 我就回去找你了
If I'd known you were still alive, I'd have come back for you.
我就算靠游的也要游回去
I'd have swum all the way if necessary.
我不能让你知道
I couldn't let you know.
在爸爸死前我答应了他不告诉任何人
I promised Father before he died not to talk to anyone,
不相信任何人 即使是厄特森先生也不行
not to trust anyone... not even Mr. Utterson.
你现在来到我身边了 这就够了
Well, you're here now and that's all that matters.
从现在起我会好好照顾你的 我保证
I'm going to look after you from now on. I promise.
我自己也把自己照顾得不错
I've done rather well by myself, thanks.
你不该屈从那些人的
You shouldn't have given in to those people.
我不会有事的
I would have been all right.
我不能把你丢在那儿 拉维 我不能抛下我的弟弟
I wasn't going to leave you there, Ravi. Not my little brother.
天哪
God...
我有好多要跟你讲
There is so much I need to tell you.
也不会有很多
Not too much.
那些他们扣下的文件
Those files they kept.
从锡兰到这儿旅途漫漫 我又没东西可读
It was a long journey from Ceylon and I had nothing else to read.
我知晓了所有关于你的...
I know all about you...
... 还有你体内的东西的事情
.. and what's in you.
我一直以为你病了
I always knew that you were
但我现在明白兰布卡那的事是怎么回事了
ill but now I know what happened in Rambukhan.
你为何能举起那辆卡车
How you were able to lift that lorry.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表