剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
至少不会有人开着像你们这么好的车去
At least, not one that'd take a fancy car like yours.
不过 你们为什么想去那呢
What do you wanna go up there for, anyway?
我跟吉迪恩·泽齐基尔有点家族事务要谈
I'm on family business with Gideon Jezequiel.
泽齐基尔先生一年前过世了 留下了他的遗孀
Mr Jezequiel died a year ago. There's just his widow now.
或许我们应该先打个电♥话♥过去
Perhaps we should telephone first.
那里没有电♥话♥
They're not on the telephone up there.
听着
Listen...
马上天就要黑了
It's gonna be dark soon.
你们最好从哪来回哪去吧
Best you head back the way you came.
有什么古怪吗
Is there a problem?
牲畜遭到进一步袭击
动物尸体支离破碎
铁路死亡事故
长冢少年葬身于火车之下
黑色小镇的奇异事件
这到底是什么
What on earth is this?
只是不想看到你们受伤而已
Wouldn't want you to come to any harm.
你们可以留在这 如果你非得这样的话
You could stay here, if you must.
有什么东西杀死了那些动物吗
Something's killing the animals?
我看到你的酒馆名字叫"黑狗"
I see your pub's called The Black Dog.
是这一片的传说
Legend round these parts.
我们叫它老夏克
We call it Old Shuck.
传说 如果你看到了它 那你便命不久矣了
Story goes, if you see it, you're not long for this world.
听着 我想去那座宅子
Listen, I want to get to that house.
有条小路可以上去
There's a footpath.
不过可能不太安全
But it might not be safe.
那好吧
Well...
那你应该不介意我借这个一用了
Then, you won't mind if I borrow this.
他可真会赚钱 是不是
He was good value, wasn't he?
我能想象每一个经过这的人 都会听到同样的故事
I imagine anyone passing through gets the same yarn.
"晚上在外面不安全
"Not safe to be out at night.
为什么不租一间我们的房♥间呢"
Why not rent one of our convenient rooms?"
真够聪明的
Rather clever, really.
可能只是一只羊被狐狸咬了
Probably one lamb got bitten by a fox
然后被他凭空捏造出来一只地狱犬的故事
and he's managed to spin it out into the hound from hell.
太好笑了
Very good.
我父亲在很多年前找到了它
.. my father found it. Many years ago now.
麦克斯 麦克斯 看这
Max, Max, here...
我们肯定很接近了
We must be getting close.
我还以为这边会有很多祖坟呢
I expect this is quite the ancestral pile.
黑暗时代 欧洲历史上从罗马帝国衰亡至公元十世纪的时期
泽齐基尔家族从黑暗时代起就住在这里了
The Jezequiels have lived here since the Dark Ages.
家族名字是与这座宅子同时诞生的
The name comes with the house.
可怜的老吉迪恩入赘进了这个家族
Poor old Gideon married into it.
他还入赘进了什么
What else did he marry into?
怎么了
What is it?
那是什么
What is that?
不管是什么东西干的 它连骨头都咬断了
Whatever did this bit through the bone.
还觉得"黑狗"只是个故事而已吗
Still believe the Black Dog's just a yarn?
确实有怪物 麦克斯
There are monsters, Max.
你如今已知道
You know that now.
毕竟你都见过一些了
You've seen them.
等等我
Wait for me.
这里风景挺好的 我可以住在这
Well, this is rather lovely. I could live here.
你的家族真的挺富有的 是吗 罗伯特
Money really does run in your family, doesn't it, Robert?
我可没什么钱
Doesn't in mine.
- 你还好吧 - 我很好
- All right? - Yes, I'm perfectly fine.
你是勒娜特·泽齐基尔吗
Renata Jezequiel?
晚上好 很抱歉突然造访
Good evening. Sorry to drop by unannounced.
- 去村子往那边走 - 不 我们没有迷路
- The village is that way. - Er, no, we're not lost.
我是罗伯特·哲基尔
My name's Robert Jekyll.
我觉得你可能是我的亲戚之一
I think you might be a relative of mine.
这可难说
I doubt it.
是远房♥亲戚
Well, a very distant relative.
你想要干什么
What is it you want?
我想要追溯我的家族史
I'm trying to trace my family history
我想 你可能属于其中一部分
and I think... you might be part of it.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
亲戚
A relative?
那么...
Well...
你最好还是进来说话
.. perhaps you'd better come in.
你真是太慷慨了
Well, this is very kind of you.
如果你真是我的亲人的话 这是我唯一能做的了
If you really are family, it's the least I can do.
那是布兰特 我的儿子
That's Brant, my son.
这是他的房♥间
This is his room.
他不会介意吗
Oh, he won't mind?
放长假之前他一直都在剑桥
He's up at Cambridge until the long vacation.
你家真不错
You have a lovely home.
我会安排你们住下
I'll let you get settled in.
真是出人意料的结果
This is a turn-up. Ooh!
这可比那家小酒馆的床好多了
Nicer beds than you'd get at a pub.
而且这个朋友也漂亮多了
And the company's prettier, too.
刚刚肯定发生了什么 麦克斯
Something happened, Max.
当我碰到她手的那一刻 她...
The moment I touched her hand, she just...
她就对我们改变了主意
changed her mind about us.
- 所以呢 - 所以我觉得...
- And? - And there was a...
我不知道是什么 类似某种...画面闪现
I don't know what. Some kind of... glimpse of something.
我觉得她可能仔细看了看我
I think she probably just got a proper look at me
然后就觉得自己遇上好事了
and knew she was onto a good thing.
- 你看到她的脚了吗 - 什么
- Did you see her feet? - What?
我不知道那意味着什么
I don't know what it means.
当我碰到他手的时候 我感觉到... 一股能量
When I touched his hand, I felt this... energy.
如果他在说谎 如果他是来威胁我们的
If he's lying... If he's come to threaten us...
我知道我该怎么做
.. I know what I have to do.
我爱你
I love you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
麦克斯
Max?
勒娜特
Renata?
有人吗
Is anyone there?
- 早上好 - 对于一个城里人来说
- Good morning. - You're up early...
你起得可真早
.. for a city boy.
不♥穿♥鞋子不会冷吗
Isn't it quite cold without shoes?
这是我小时候养成的习惯
It's a habit I got into when I was a girl.
我喜欢这样
I like it.
感觉与大地的气息相连
Feeling connected to the land.
- 你可能觉得这很蠢 - 不
- You probably think it stupid. - No.
其实"相连"这个词听起来挺好的
"Connected" Sounds quite nice, actually.
这地方真不错
This place is lovely.
我们在这住了几个世纪了
Well, we've been here for centuries.
如今这里已有些贬损
Somewhat diminished now.
我觉得挺好的
I think it's rather fine.
这里已经过时了 已经不在最佳状态了
It's out-of-date. Not in the best repair.
我也过时了
I'm out-of-date and not
也不在最佳状态了 但我也挺好的
in the best repair and I'm still rather fine.
一个人管理这个地方肯定很艰难吧
It must be difficult, managing this place by yourself.
听说你的丈夫去世了
We heard that your husband died.
- 我很抱歉 - 谢谢
- I'm very sorry. - Thank you.
你介意我问问发生了什么吗
Do you mind my asking what happened?
去年冬天 他在森林里散步的时候发生了一场意外
He had an accident walking in the woods last winter.
他被绊倒了 摔断了腿
He tripped and broke his leg.
那晚下着的雪 掩盖了他的踪迹
It snowed that night and it covered his tracks.
我们找到他的时候
He was dead of exposure
他已经因为暴露在严寒中而丧命了
before we found him.
- 很抱歉 - 麦克斯
- I'm very sorry. - Max!
- 干什么 - 我们得走了
- What? - We need to go.
失陪了
Excuse me.
为什么这么匆忙
Is there some kind of hurry?
我正和勒娜特相谈甚欢呢
I was having a perfectly pleasant chat with Renata.
- 你怎么了 - 我不信任她 一点也不
- What's got into you? - I don't trust her, not one inch.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
这里有什么不对劲 麦克斯
There's something not right here, Max.
看 我找到了这个
Here. I found this.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表