剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
Well, this is London, Robert.
这里的行事风格和你们那儿大不一样
We do things differently here.
我只是不想让你觉得
I just don't want you to think
我是那种随随便便亲吻陌生人的人
that I go around kissing complete strangers.
这确实很意外
It was rather unexpected,
但并不让人讨厌
but not totally... unpleasant.
罗伯特 需要我叫医生吗
Robert? Do you want me to call a doctor?
不 不 不 我很好 真的
No, no, no, it's fine. Really.
这是老♥毛♥病了 我天生就这样
It's a... It's a condition. I was born with it.
- 你还有药吗 - 是的 在旅馆里
- You have more pills? - Yes, in my hotel.
真的 这没什么 如果我压力过大
Really, it's nothing. If ever I'm under stress...
压力
Stress?
我只是想给你端杯茶而已
I was only offering you a cup of tea.
如你所见 萨克勒先生
As you know, Mr Sackler,
MI5的职责是解决国内安全问题
MI5 deals with domestic security,
MI6则负责国外
MI6 with foreigners.
而这个部门 MIO 异类生物军事情报部
This department, MIO -- Military Intelligence Other --
主要是针对鬼怪所带来的威胁而成立的
deals with supernatural threats.
我不明白
I don't understand.
鬼魂 食尸鬼 诸如此类
Ghosts. Ghouls. That sort of thing.
僵尸 吸血鬼 变形怪
Zombies, vampires, shape-shifters...
就是怪物 萨克勒先生
Monsters, Mr Sackler!
我们和怪物打交道
We deal with monsters.
我们的工作就是保证那些噩梦不会成真
It is our job to make sure nobody's nightmares come true.
说真的 你们是在开玩笑吧 世上可没什么怪物
What, surely you can't be serious? I mean, there are no monsters.
这都是因为这个部门
That is only because this
在这些年所立下的功劳
department has been so effective over the years.
我不要那个钱
I don't want the money.
我要马上去厄特森的办公室 告诉他我要回家
I'm going straight to Utterson's office, tell him I'm going home.
- 你在逃避什么 - 我没在逃避
- What are you running away from? - I'm not running away.
- 没有吗 - 我要回家 莉莉
- Aren't you? - I'm going home, Lily!
我和我父母大吵一架之后离开了锡兰
I left Ceylon after some stupid argument with my parents.
我只是想让一切回归正轨
All I want is to make things right.
你不会马上去说的 对吗
Surely you won't go straightaway, though?
我唯一的遗憾是还没好好认识你
My one regret is that I won't get to know you properly.
又是我母亲 不好意思
It's Mother again. I'm... I'm sorry.
- 我马上回来 - 好的 没问题
- I'll be right back. - Of course, of course.
该死的老女人
Bloody old woman!
哲基尔医生 哲基尔医生 麻烦等一下 先生
Dr Jekyll? Dr Jekyll? Begging your pardon, sir.
- 哲基尔医生 - 怎么了
- Dr Jekyll? - What is it?
- 有你的电报 先生 - 我不想被打扰
- Telegram, sir. - I don't want to be disturbed.
挺紧急的 是从锡兰送过来的
It's urgent, like. It's from Ceylon.
不
No...
干得漂亮 瓦克斯先生
Very well done, Mr Wax.
分♥析♥一下药物成分 布兰尼根先生
Analyse the pills, Mr Brannigan.
提取出有用的东西
Extract what we need from them.
介意我问一下为什么罗伯特·哲基尔如此重要吗
Do you mind me asking why Robert Jekyll is so important?
因为他是个怪物 和怪物打交道是我们的工作
Because he's a monster. And monsters are our business.
我仍旧觉得这一切都是
I can't help but feel like all this is
一场精心设计的骗局 专门用来骗新人的
some sort of elaborate joke, some ritual to tease the new boy.
我的确没有对你完全坦白 萨克勒先生
Yes. I wasn't entirely straight with you, Mr Sackler.
我之前说我们解决掉了所有的怪物
When I said that we'd got rid of ALL the monsters,
其实有些在为我们工作
some of them work for us.
这是才从锡兰传过来的 先生
This just in from Ceylon, sir.
哲基尔全家都在一场大火中丧生了
It seems Jekyll's family have been killed in a fire.
同时有证据显示 其中一名尸体曾被枪击过
And there's evidence that one of the bodies had been shot.
赞美党已经行动了
Tenebrae have made their opening move.
- 赞美党是什么 - 是敌人 萨克勒
- What's Tenebrae? - The enemy, Sackler.
你是说我们应该紧张得拍手
Do you suppose we should we be flapping our hands in panic
同时啃一啃这些家具吗 先生
and chewing the furniture, sir?
这可不是英国人的做法 布兰尼根先生
That is not the British way, Mr Brannigan.
我们会冷静且悄无声息地完成工作
We will calmly and quietly go about our business
并准备好迎接每一场残酷的战斗
and prepare for a very bloody fight.
这些事你以后可以说给你孙子们听 萨克勒先生
This will be something to tell your grandchildren, Mr Sackler.
当然 如果你真的这么做了 我会杀了你
Except I would have to kill you if you did.
我会处理的
I shall deal with this.
哲基尔医生
Dr Jekyll?
发生什么事了吗 哲基尔医生
I say Dr Jekyll, is everything all right?
里面发生什么事了
What is going on in there?
去前台 我需要
Right, down to reception. I need...
- 你不识字吗 - 哲基尔医生
- Can't you read? - Dr Jekyll...
加油 加油 使劲啊
Come on! Come on, use your strength!
加油 战胜他
Come on! Push him!
真没用
Useless!
- 过来 - 有什么需要的吗
- Here. - You want something?
答案 你有吗
Answers. You got any?
我可不认为你有
No, I didn't think so.
你们这些可怜的下等人能告诉我发生了什么吗
Can any of you miserable lowlifes tell me what is going on?
坐下
Sit down.
管好自己 你并不认识这些人
Behave yourself. You don't know these people.
但我现在挺愉快的
Oh, but I'm having fun.
你不小心点马上就笑不出来了
Not for much longer if you don't look out.
我想给你讲个故事
You know, I'd like to tell you a story.
几乎所有的故事我都听过了
I've heard every story there is.
不 不 这个你还没听过
No, no. You haven't heard this one.
洗耳恭听
Try me.
从前 有一个小男孩
Once upon a time... there was this little boy.
他的一生只想要做个好人 做好事
All his life he tried to be good, tried to do the right thing.
- 你觉得他现在在哪儿 - 我不知道 亲爱的
- And where do you think that got him? - I don't know, darling.
- 他去哪儿了 - 就在 这儿
- Where did it get him? - Right... here.
在这个迷人的老鼠洞里
In this charming rat hole!
这个世上他喜欢的一切 都没了
Everything he loved in the whole world. Gone. Poof!
所以作为一个好人 他得到了什么好处
So, what good did it ever do him, being good?
天啊 我似乎被搞糊涂了
Oh dear, I seem to have got it all wrong.
给我住口
Oh, do shut your face!
你真是个迷茫的年轻小伙
You're a very confused young man, aren't you?
- 你到底是谁 - 不 不
- Who exactly are you? - Oh, no, no.
问题问得不对
No, that's not the question.
正确的问法是 我是什么
The question is, what am I?
你就是个混球
You're a pain in the arse is what you are.
拜托 享受人生也有错吗 谢谢
Oh, come now. Is it really wrong to enjoy yourself? Thank you.
别 随他去 汤米 别管他
No, no. Leave it Tommy. Leave it.
只要没损坏什么东西
So long as nothing gets broken.
我找乐子的时候打碎了东西 这也是我的错吗
Is it really my fault if things get broken when I'm having fun?
我警告你
I'm warning you.
我应该和你一起找点乐子
You know, I should like to have some fun with you.
你看上去挺有意思的
You look like a fun sort of person.
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
你是谁 孩子 你叫什么
Who are you, boy? What's your name?
- 我认识你吗 - 你叫什么
- Do I know you? - What's your name?
罗伯特·哲基尔医生为您服务
Dr Robert Jekyll at your service.
准备好杀死所有的细菌了吗
Ready to kill all known germs.
那么
So...
谁想和我共舞一曲呢
Who would like to dance with me?
# 来吧 过来一起 #
# Come, get together #
# 让舞池感受到你的热情 #
# Let the dance floor feel your leather #
# 像羽毛一样轻盈跳动 #
# Step as lightly as a feather #
# 释放自己 #
# Let yourself go #
# 来吧 踩响这横木 #
# Come, hit the timber #
# 放松身心做好准备 #
# Loosen up and start to limber #
# 听到马林巴琴的声音了吗 #
# Can't you hear that hot marimba?
#
马林巴琴 一种管弦乐器
# 释放自己 #
# Let yourself go #
# 释放自己 放轻松 #
# Let yourself go, relax #
# 释放自己 放轻松 你已拥有自己 #
# And let yourself go, relax You've got yourself... #
好了 孩子
Hey. Boy.
过来
Come here.
- 跟我过来 - 都结束了 回座位坐好
- Come with me. - It's over. Get back to your seats.
再看见谁打架我就不客气了
Next one of you I see fighting is gonna know about it.
揍他 威利
Hit it, Willy.
战胜它 孩子
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表