剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
来自《威尼斯商人》
"告诉我爱情生在何方 在脑海 还是心房♥"
"Tell me where is fancy bred, Or in the heart or in the head?"
狙击手的子弹杀不死丹斯
A sniper's bullet won't put Dance down.
所以我们做了特制的子弹
Which is why we've made some special bullets,
子弹头是由苦艾 银 汞为原材料的
tipped with an amalgam of
汞合金制♥作♥而成
wormwood, silver, mercury...
你我都知道 如果你没有莫诺卡因
You know as well as I do, you might as
你也许要在子弹头上涂上仙尘
well tip them with fairy dust if you don't have monocane.
啊哈
Aha.
我真的不喜欢那个"啊哈"的表情 布尔斯特罗德
I really don't like that "Aha" Face, Bulstrode.
谁会想到 你的血和常人的一模一样
Who'd have thought it? Your blood looks like everyone else's.
是啊 但是如果能管用呢 加森
Yes, but what if it works, Garson?
如果我们不仅能救玛吉 还能救千千万万的人呢
What if we can save not just Maggie, but millions more?
是啊 那我们稍后就能拯救世界 孩子
Yeah, well, we'll save the world later, boy.
还有很多工序 而且我在细菌方面不是专家
There's a long way to go and I'm no expert on bacteria.
你不是 但是我知道谁更在行
No, but I know someone who is.
- 你不是要去见莉莉吧 - 我会准备好去见她
- You're not going to see Lily? - I'll be prepared.
不行
No.
- 什么 - 那个东西有毒 是吗
- What? - That stuff is poison, right?
- 你会生病的 - 也许吧
- It's making you sick. - Maybe.
但唯有这药能控制住海德 所以 干杯
But it's the one thing that keeps Hyde away, so... cheers.
怪物再见
No more monsters!
需要一些时间你们俩才能合二为一
It will take some time for the two of you to work as one.
现在把眼罩盖上
Keep the shutters down for now.
有你在我们这边真好 赛拉斯
Good to have you on our side properly, Silas.
- 咕咕咯咯 我们接受你 - 我可没同意
- Gooba gobble. We accept you. - One of us.
好
Right.
现在 我们开始下一步的行动
Now... we make our next move.
谢谢 幸好这东西结实
Thanks. Luckily it's nothing fragile.
就像我的心一样 哈哈
Like my heart. Ha-ha!
- 我以后走路得看着点 - 没关系
- Must look where I'm going in future. - Not at all.
全是我的错
It was entirely my fault.
事实上 我想自我介绍一下
Actually, I'd been meaning to
不那么笨拙的自我介绍
make an introduction, albeit a less clumsy one.
- 我们刚搬到对面 - 啊
- We've recently moved in opposite. - Ah.
我希望我们的搬动没有吵到您
I hope it's not been too noisy, with all our... alterations.
哦 我不介意有点噪声 有邻居很好
Oh, I don't mind a bit of noise. It's nice to have neighbours.
那个仓库空了好久
That warehouse has been empty for too long.
我们曾经用它储存旧文件 但那也是很久以前了
We used to use it to store old paperwork, but that was eons ago.
好吧
Well...
我相信我会很快再见到你的
I'm sure I shall see you again.
- 日安 - 日安
- Good day. - Good day.
罗伯特
Robert!
我们得放下之前的工作
We have to drop everything we've been working on.
- 我的问题现在不重要了 - 罗伯特
- My problems are not important right now. - Robert
你在剑桥学生物化学的时候...
When you were studying biochemistry at Cambridge...
剑桥怎么了
What about Cambridge?
你一定学过抗生素
You must have learnt about antibacterials,
- 败血症 - 我们可以另找时间讨论这个
- blood poisoning? - We'll talk about this another time.
你不能像这样冒然出现
You can't just burst in here like this.
没时间了 莉莉 十万火急
There's no time, Lily. No time at all.
不要进去
Don't go in there.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hello.
这是我的朋友 哈里·巴兰坦
This is a friend of mine. Harry Ballantyne.
哈里 这是我和你提起过的罗伯特·哲基尔
Harry, this is Robert Jekyll who I was telling you about.
你好 哲基尔 见到你很高兴
Hello, Jekyll. Pleased to meet you.
哈里正打算离开 是吗 哈里
Harry was just leaving, weren't you, Harry?
对 对
Yes. Yes, I was.
那么 再见 克拉克小姐
Well, goodbye, Miss Clarke.
真他♥娘♥的♥是个祸害
Sweet mother of mischief!
老板 您还好吗
Are you all right, boss?
啊 为什么打我
Argh! What was that for?
我只是看一下你是不是真的
I was just checking you was real.
好了 我需要你去
Right, I need you to go down
屠宰场 再多拿些骨头来
the slaughterhouse, pick up some more bones.
如果我想做屠夫之子
If I'd wanted to be a butcher's boy,
我就不会开始我的犯罪生涯 啊
I wouldn't have got into a life of crime. Argh!
我是真的 好吗 老板
I'm real, boss, OK?
这次是因为你抱怨
That one was for moaning.
别...被...认出来 去吧
And don't... get... recognised. Come on.
布兰尼根已经设法从哲基尔
Brannigan here has managed to extract monocane
那里"借"来的药片中提取出了一些莫诺卡因
from some pills we, er... borrowed from Jekyll.
下午好 长官 我们刚好够做两个
Good afternoon, sir. We have just enough for two of those.
好吧 如果萨克勒和他看起来一样强
Well, if Sackler's as good as he looks,
两个就足够了
two will be plenty.
您想让它们具有爆♥炸♥能力吗 长官
Do you want them to be explosive as well,
它们很有效
sir? They're very effective.
我们可不想搞得一团糟 这就够了
We don't want a mess! This will suffice.
- 现在可以用了吗 - 差不多了
- Is it ready for use? - Very nearly.
我必须说 这非常令人兴奋 不是吗 长官
I must say, it is all rather exciting, isn't it, sir?
我对这件事是出于个人的兴趣
You know I take a personal interest in this business.
长官
Sir?
爱德华·海德杀了我的父亲 丹弗斯·加露爵士
Edward Hyde murdered my father, Sir Danvers Carew.
哈里的父亲拥有一家医疗器械公♥司♥
Harry's father owns a company that makes medical equipment.
讨好他很有用
It's useful to keep him sweet.
你为什么之前没有跟我提起过他
So why didn't you tell me about him before?
因为我不想和你吵架
Because I didn't want you making a scene.
我...
I'm...
我不会跟你吵
I am not making a scene.
哦 对
Oh, yes.
你希望你母亲按铃
You're hoping your mother will
救你于不愉快之中
ring the bell and save you from any unpleasantness.
罗伯特 你现在就像个混♥蛋♥
Robert, you are behaving like an ass.
她是怎么做到的
I mean, how does she do it?
你知道吗 我有的时候怀疑你根本没有母亲
You know, I sometimes think you don't have a mother at all.
这只是你的一个骗局
It's just a trick of yours.
也许你上楼见的是哈里
Maybe it's Harry you go to upstairs.
你是不是在背后嘲笑我是
Do you have a good laugh about me behind my back?
从锡兰来的初来乍到的乡巴佬罗伯特
Robert Yokel fresh off the boat from Ceylon.
果然不出所料
Right on cue.
告诉我...
Tell me...
你是不是用你的脚或什么方式操纵门铃
do you operate it with your foot, or something?
我回来时希望你已离开
I don't expect to find you here when I get back.
喂 你在做什么
Oi! What do you think you're doing?
嘘
Ssh.
"喂 你在做什么"
"Oi. What do you think you're doing?"
同步表
Synchronise watches.
丹斯在伦敦设置了各种各样的陷阱
Dance has been building a trap of sorts here in London.
我们安排一个人从内部打探这些陷阱
We're putting a man on the inside to find out its exact nature.
赞美党想从哲基尔那里得到什么
What do Tenebrae want with Jekyll?
什么也不想要 他们想要的是海德
Nothing. It's Hyde they want.
如果他们能把海德争取到他们那边
If they can bring him over to
海德就可以作为一种极其强大的武器
their side he would be an enormously powerful weapon.
那么我们必须阻止他们 毕竟我们有两发特制子弹
Then we must stop them. We have two of those bullets, after all.
杀掉海德和丹斯
Shoot Hyde and then Dance.
长官 如果我们招募他
But if we recruit him ourselves, sir,
作为对抗赞美党的武器
turn the weapon against Tenebrae?
他是个怪物 布尔斯特罗德
He's a monster, Bulstrode!
但他可以为我们所用
But he could be our monster!
你真的想在我们和赞美党之间争取到他的灵魂吗
Do you really want to fight for his soul between us and Tenebrae?
如果可以证明哲基尔
His soul is ours if he
比海德更强大 那他的灵魂可以为我们所用
can prove that Jekyll is stronger than Hyde.
也许吧
Perhaps.
如果不是呢
And if not?
我们还要最后一个 快点 我们需要尽快完成
We need one last load. And hurry, we need to finish this.
对不起 我今天迷路了
Yeah, sorry. I got lost today.
快点
Come on!
等等 贝拉
Hang on, Bella!
我觉得我们甩掉他们了
I think we lost them.
太惊险了
That was too close.
拿到楼上去
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表