剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
我知道你会...
I know that you...
变形 罗伯特
change, Robert.
我知道你体内的东西
I know what's inside you.
如果你读了那些文件 你可能知道得比我还多
Well, if you read the files, you probably know more than me.
你还发现什么了
What else did you find out?
有关于我真正家族的东西吗
Anything about my real family?
在那个布尔斯特罗德给你看了一眼的
There was the file Bulstrode showed you.
仅供你本人阅读的文件里
For your eyes only.
但其他的 都在这儿了
But all the others... everything's in here.
你一直比我聪明 拉维
You were always cleverer than me, Ravi
也比布尔斯特罗德聪明
And cleverer than Bulstrode.
你真的要去帮他吗
Are you really going to help him?
我别无选择
I have no choice.
他手里有我的药
He has my pills.
小心
Oh, er, careful with that.
我还不确知它是什么 更不知道是谁寄来的
I don't quite know what it is, exactly, or who sent it.
我说了我比布尔斯特罗德聪明
I told you I was cleverer than Bulstrode.
你寄来的
You sent it.
布尔斯特罗德现在没法控制你了
Bulstrode has no hold over you now.
那是什么
What was that?
把那放下 加森 不要紧的
Put that down, Garson. It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
这是我弟弟 拉维
This is my little brother, Ravi.
从锡兰一路来到这里 平平安安
All the way from Ceylon, safe and well.
- 这是加森 - 嘿
- This is Garson. - Hey.
- 你好 - 很高兴见到你 孩子
- Hello. - I'm very pleased to meet you, son.
很抱歉这个...
Sorry about the...
嘿
Hey...
你出去的时候 我们接到了第一通电♥话♥
While you were out, we had our first telephonic communication.
是贝拉打来的
It was Bella.
她听起来不是很高兴
She didn't sound too pleased.
"这是我的承诺"
"It is my promise." Mmm.
"这也是我该做的"
"This is what I do."
你做了什么 明哲保身吗
What do you do? Apart from cause trouble.
因为你显然不想帮忙
Cos you sure don't help.
拜托 贝拉 听我解释
Please, Bella, let me explain.
你变了
You're different.
有什么东西不一样了
Something's changed.
你得习惯看到我这样 贝拉
You're going to have to get used to seeing me like this, Bella.
作为哲基尔医生的我
As Dr. Jekyll.
很抱歉 但现在我要的不是哲基尔 而是海德
I'm sorry, but I don't want Jekyll. Right now, I want Hyde.
大家都这么说
Everybody does.
一旦他出现后大家却讨厌他
And then they resent him when he shows up.
他这次不会出现了
Well, he's not going to show up, not this time.
我会去调查清楚
I'm going to sort this out.
作为罗伯特·哲基尔医生
Dr Robert Jekyll.
现在才找医生太迟了
It's too late for doctors.
阿黛利
Adelie.
怎么了 她... 死了吗
What happened? Is she... dead?
我们俩来跳舞吧 阿黛利
Let's dance, you and I, Adelie!
你真是太特别了 海德先生
You are a peculiar particular, Mr Hyde.
我们在走廊找到她...
We found her out in the corridor...
再把她抬进来的
brought her in here.
没有血迹
Weren't no blood.
只有那个
Just that.
背上的两个小切口
Two small incisions in her back.
几个小时前我才跟她说过话
I was talking to her only a few hours ago.
她还这么年轻 生气盎然
She was so young, so full of life.
不再如此了
Not any more.
他怎么进来的
How did he get in?
我们觉得是爬窗进来的
Through the window, we think.
你大概想从那重新爬过来一次是吗
Suppose you'll be climbing over there again?
炫下技
Showing off.
不 我...
No, I, uh...
我想我还是走楼梯吧
I think I'll use the stairs.
干得好 年轻人 我们找到他了
Well done, boys. We got him.
现在 我们之中得有个人下去
Now, one of us is gonna have to go down there.
没事了 伙计 我们都知道不是你
It's all right, mate. We know it ain't you.
你们怎么知道不是我
How do you know it's not me?
我们看到了真正的凶手 我们看见杰克了
We saw the real killer. We saw Jack.
他到下面去了
He's gone down there.
嘿 嘿 等等 等一下
Hey! Hey, wait! Wait!
嘿 站住
Hey! Stop!
站住 等等
Stop! Wait!
等等 等等 站住
Wait, wait, wait! Stop!
说句话
Just talk to me.
别 别 求求你
No, no, please.
你是什么东西 你不是怪物
What are you? You're no monster.
- 别伤害我 - 为什么不行 你刚企图伤害我
- Don't hurt me. - Why not? You tried to hurt me.
我以为你是警卫人员
I thought you were a vigilante.
求求你 不要
Please! No.
不
No.
我要信守承诺
I have a promise to keep.
不 不要啊
No! Argh! Argh! No!
这是干什么
What is that?
这就是我信守的承诺
This is a promise kept.
你打算干什么
What are you gonna do?
怎么了 我以为你喜欢飞行
Oh, what's the matter? I thought you liked flying.
我一直都能找到着陆的技巧
I've always found landings tricky.
- 你会摔断他脖子的 - 正有此意
- You'll break his neck. - Well, that is the idea.
你要找海德 我就来了
You asked for Hyde, well, here I am.
杀阿黛利的凶手也准备好坠落了
And Adelie's killer is ready for the drop.
不 求求你 我什么也没干
No, please! I ain't done nothing!
我不是凶手
I'm no killer.
给我闭嘴吧
Oh, do shut up.
不要
No! No!
- 不要... - 海德 听我说
- No! Oh... - Hyde, listen to me.
为什么你一直在偷人体器官呢
Why have you been stealing body parts?
不是我♥干♥的 好吗
It wasn't me, yeah?
女士们先生们 盛情出演
Ladies and gentlemen... for your entertainment...
只在今晚 帝国音乐厅为您诚意献上
for one night only, the Empire Music Hall proudly presents
伊卡洛斯之坠落
The Fall Of Icarus.
大皮耶特勃鲁盖尔的画作
你能听我说会儿话吗
Will you listen to me for one moment?
你出去追这个可怜的傻瓜时...
While you've been out chasing whoever that poor sod is...
真正的凶手又杀人了
the real killer struck again.
原来如此
The penny drops.
不好意思了
Whoops.
请退后 先生
Stay back, sir.
你差点杀了一个无辜的人
You nearly killed an innocent man.
无辜
Innocent?
我叫柏顿 我是个技工学徒
My name's Burton. I'm an engineer's apprentice.
你刚刚在地道里干什么
What were you doing down the tunnels?
跟踪凶手的行踪
Following the killer's trail.
那你呢
What were you doing?
如果你不是凶手... 那是谁
Well, if you're not the killer... then who is?
贝拉 你有给自己和姑娘们的安全藏身处吗
Bella... do you have somewhere safe for you and your girls?
你说呢
Do I?
你的纽扣可真闪亮
What shiny buttons you have.
我喜欢这个
I like that.
我爸打造的
My dad built it.
在二战时德国炮轰伦敦期间
During the war when the Germans were bombing London.
那么来说说吧
So come on, then.
你的这套弹簧腿杰克行头是怎么回事
What's with all your... Spring Heeled Jack clobber?
在凶案发生后 报纸说是他干的
When all these killings started, newspapers said it was him,
他又在伦敦出没了
come back to haunt London.
我知道这不可能 因为...
I knew it couldn't be cos...
弹簧腿杰克是我爷爷
Spring Heeled Jack was my grandfather.
他早就过世了
Long dead.
- 你爷爷是个怪物 - 不 他...
- Your grandfather was a monster? - No, he...
他和我一样 猎捕怪物
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表