剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
Cheers.
- 别开玩笑了 - 我知道 我知道这不切实际
- You gotta be kidding me. - I know. I know it's not ideal.
但是我们需要时间和安全的地方
But we need time and we need a safe place.
罗伯特在吉妮身陷寄生虫的时候帮助过你
Robert did help you when Ginnie had the parasite inside her.
是啊 我当时以为我已经摆脱这个东西了
Yeah! And I thought I was rid of it.
而他现在又把在男孩体内的它带回来了
And now he brings it right back here inside the boy.
就在我刚刚让一切回归正常的时候
Just when I'd got things running nice again.
我不想让另一只虫子再把这里搅得一团乱
I don't want another bug scuttling around in there.
我会把拉维安置在你屋里
I'll put Ravi in your room.
你把它锁起来就不会有危险
You lock it tight and you'll be safe.
那个房♥间是建来抵御邪恶的东西
That room was built to keep bad things out,
而不是将它们锁在里面
not to lock them in.
求你了
Please.
我无处可去
I have nowhere else to go.
我正在尽力挽救我弟弟的性命
I'm trying to save my brother's life.
不让他重蹈吉妮的覆辙
Before he ends up like Ginnie.
可怜的孩子
Poor little boy.
抬他进去吧 快点
Get him inside, quick.
- 在我改变主意之前 - 谢谢你
- Before I change my mind. - Thank you.
多谢你们惊人的无能
Thanks to your staggering
眼下我们又重回原点
incompetence we're now back to square one.
甚至还没有弄清来龙去脉
We haven't even got the game out of the box.
假设你是海德
Put yourself in Hyde's shoes.
想想他会去哪里 找谁帮忙
Where would he go? Who would he ask for help?
给我好好下点功夫
You need to twist some arms.
他在启动设备
He's setting up his equipment.
你怎么会认识这样一个人?
How do you know a man like that?
旁人都无法接近他
How can anyone get close?
根本无从知晓他
Never knowing who he's
什么时候会变身 也不知道他要做什么
gonna be when he turns up. What he's gonna do.
他已经在努力 试着做正确的事情
He does try and do the right thing.
他是个好人...
He's got a good heart...
当他是哲基尔的时候
when he's Jekyll.
那变成海德的时候呢
And when he's Hyde?
我无法想象 当人拥有那种能力时会变成什么样
I can't imagine what it would be like to have that power.
当你知道自己无懈可击的时候
Knowing you're invulnerable.
毕竟天才大多是疯子
All the gods go mad.
就没有可以打败他的东西吗
Can't anything hurt him?
物质层面的都不行
Nothing physical.
贝拉 送啤酒的伙计在后院等你
Bella? Beer delivery in the back yard.
需要你去签单
They need you to sign for it.
啤酒不是明天才到吗
But it's not due till tomorrow.
这个世界已经上下颠倒了 加森
The world's upside down, Garson.
平时来的那个伙计呢
Where's the usual guy?
开玩笑呢吧
You've gotta be joking.
- 你是贝拉·魅丽 - 我是
- Bella Charming? - That's my name.
我正要感谢你呢
I'd like to thank you for something.
本来还不知道你父亲死后 一切会发展成什么样
We didn't know what was going to happen after your father died.
我们非常欣喜地看到一位年轻貌美的女子
We've been highly entertained
正在苦心建立一个犯罪帝国
watching a young woman building a criminal empire.
真是令人耳目一新
Most refreshing.
你是警♥察♥ 还是别的什么人
Are you the police or something?
我不是警♥察♥
'Or something'.
你做什么维持生计 都不关我的事
Now, it's no skin off my nose how you make a living.
但如果我想的话...
But if I so desired...
我可以让你一日之内关门大吉
I could shut you down in a single day.
是吗
Is that right?
你可以避免所有的不愉快
You can avoid any unpleasantness,
贝拉 前提是你得告诉我哲基尔在哪里
Bella, if you'll only tell us where Jekyll is.
- 我不明白你在说什么 - 是吗
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Oh?
你想让我的日子不好过
You gonna make life hard for me?
省省吧
Give over!
什么大风大浪我没见过
I've been there and I'm still here!
在你们这个不见天日的地方 尽管吓唬我吧
So you can stick your threats where the sun don't shine.
事实上 正如你应当看到的
Actually, in my case, as you shall see,
正是这里散发的阳光 普照着大地
that's exactly where the sun shines out of.
罗伯特 听着
Robert, listen.
你听到我说话了吗
Can you hear us?
我们想要帮你
We want to help you.
我们可以让一切转好
We can make everything better for you.
停手吧 你是我们的一员
Stop this! You're one of us!
孩子 不要听它胡说
Don't be listening, boy.
他们是赞美党
That's Tenebrae talking.
我已经受够了
I've had enough of that thing.
我只想要回我的弟弟
I want my brother back.
你觉得可行吗
You think it's gonna work?
真的可以把寄生虫逼出他体外
And we can force the parasite out of him?
只要用上正确的药剂 就可以
With the right poison, yes.
莫诺卡因是邪恶之物 不可相信
Monocane. Nasty stuff. Never trusted it.
那就相信我一次
Well, then, trust me.
我们只需要... 一些海德的血液
You know, all we need is... some of Hyde's blood.
别无他法了吗
No other way?
这是我祖父的原始药剂
My grandfather's original potion.
能够将正直善良的哲基尔医生
To turn the upstanding Dr Jekyll
变成我们的老朋友海德
into our old friend Mr Hyde.
可你从未尝试过
And you've never even tried it.
我没有别的选择了
There's no other way.
当我变成海德时你必须抽取我的血液
You have to take my blood when I'm Hyde.
哲基尔的血是没用的
Jekyll's blood is useless.
到时把足够剂量的莫诺卡因给拉维注射 杀了他
We'll get enough monocane into Ravi... to kill him.
将收割虫逼出他体外
Force the Reaper out.
之后再用海德的血解毒
And then use the Hyde blood as an antidote.
- 来救回拉维 - 对 在玛吉身上已经成功了
- Bring Ravi back. - Well, it worked on Maggie.
我可一点都不喜欢
There's not a thing about
- 这个方法 - 那你有更好的吗
- this plan what I like. - Do you have a better one?
- 没有 - 罗伯特
- No. - Robert!
给他来点酒精溶液
Make an alcohol solution.
那我们怎么才能知道 合适的剂量是多少
But how will we know to get the right dose?
这东西太强大了
This stuff is powerful.
我们需要小白鼠来做试验
We need a lab rat to test it on.
莫诺卡因剂量不够的话
Not enough monocane we won't
就无法逼出收割虫 太多的话...
be able to draw the Reaper out. Too much...
又无法消除它对拉维的损伤
.. we won't be able to undo the harm done to Ravi.
自以为是的哲基尔医生果然无所不知
Smug Dr Jekyll knows it all.
用我做试验吧
Use me.
- 什么 - 在我身上做试验吧
- What? - Test the stuff on me.
我老了 也没什么可眷恋的
I'm old. I've had a life.
但那孩子一生的路还很长
Save the boy's.
加森 我知道你老当益壮
You're tough as old boots, Garson.
但我不确定莫诺卡因会不会损伤你的身体
I'm not sure even monocane would crack your constitution.
此外...
Besides...
我有个更好的主意
... I have a better idea.
喂 你们在做什么
Oi! What do you think you're doing?
放了她
Let her alone!
她是个小偷
She's a thief.
你们这是在自找麻烦
You're making a big mistake here.
你们这是在惹祸上身 你知道我们是谁吗
You don't know what you're doing. You don't know who we are, do you?
我们当然知道你们是谁
We know who you are, all right.
你们是贝拉的手下
You're Bella's girls.
那就等着她来收拾你们吧
you wait until she hears about this.
我真是迫不及待呢
The sooner the better.
给我开门 罗伯特
Open this door right now! Robert!
让我进去
Let me in!
开门
Get this door open!
你们马上给我离开
I want you out. You're
我辛辛苦苦建立的一切都被你害得岌岌可危了
putting everything I've built up here at risk.
那是什么 吉妮身上也有过
What is that stuff? Ginnie had it too.
- 怪物要出来了吗 - 我不知道
- Does that mean he's coming out? - I don't know.
是吧 你也不知道怎么救他
Exactly. You don't know how to help him.
贝拉...
Bella...
他还是我的弟弟 只是个孩子而已
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表