剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
深陷其中 现在开心了吧
Up to my neck in it. Happy now?
所以你的确是亨利·哲基尔的男仆
So you were Henry Jekyll's footman?
也是他的助手
His assistant.
爱德华·海德呢
What about Edward Hyde?
你也认识他吗
Did you know him too?
哲基尔 这位正直的 广受尊敬的医生
Jekyll, the upstanding, well-respected doctor.
还有他的朋友 爱德华·海德
And his friend, Edward Hyde:
那头只给世界带来了
a filthy beast who brought nothing
恐惧 痛苦与折磨的肮脏野兽
but fear and pain and suffering into the world.
现在一切都重回世间了
And now it's all coming back.
你必须告诉我到底是怎么回事
You need to tell me what's going on.
- 罗伯特是惹上了何方邪魔 - 倒确实是邪魔
- What the devil is Robert mixed up in? - Yeah, the devil indeed.
- 你们见过地下室了 - 可那儿什么都没有
- You've seen downstairs. - Well, there's nothing here.
我们把这里彻底搜过了
We've searched the place.
- 地下室里只找到了几瓶落灰的酒 - 哈
- Only a few dusty wine bottles in the cellar. - Ha!
不是那个地下室 你个蠢货
Not that downstairs, you idiot.
有人 我猜是你的父亲
Someone... your father I suspect...
为了将老哲基尔的秘密深深埋葬经历了许多麻烦
went to a lot of trouble to keep old Jekyll's secrets buried.
或许我们应该尊重这一点
Maybe we should respect that.
你们不等等我吗
Aren't you going to wait for me?
罗伯特 你没事吧
Robert, are you all right?
好吧 我看起来如何
Well, how do I look?
像被老鼠啃过似的
Like a rat's breakfast.
我向您道歉 如果我之前有什么举止不当的话
My apologies... if I behaved badly before.
你确定你要这样做吗 孩子
Are you sure you want to do this, boy?
你踏上这条路 可能就一去无回了
You step through there, there may be no going back.
好吧
Right.
就是这里
Well, this is it.
这里就是一切开始的地方
This is where it all began.
哲基尔遇到海德的地方
Where Jekyll met Hyde.
而这也是当一切失控 他自杀的地方
And where he killed himself when it all went wrong.
这就是哲基尔医生的实验室
This is Doctor Jekyll's laboratory.
那是丹弗斯先生寄来的新包裹吗 加森
Is that the new package from Sir Danvers, Garson?
是的 哲基尔医生
Yes, Doctor Jekyll, sir.
三瓶致幻油
Three phials of oil of monocane.
太好了 我们只差这个来完成新的配方
Excellent. This is all we need to complete the new formula.
我希望我能弄懂您在做什么 先生
Wish I understood what you were doing here, sir.
每一天我都距真♥相♥更进一步
With every day, I have been drawn steadily nearer to the truth...
来证明人类并非一个整体 而是二元双生
...that we are not truly one, but truly two.
我的祖父在用他自己做实验
My grandfather was experimenting on himself?
他想要将他自己分♥裂♥成两个
He wanted to split himself in two.
- 但那真是疯了 - 没错
- But that's insane. - Yeah.
哲基尔医生是疯了
Doctor Jekyll was insane.
您不是要把那个喝了吧 先生
Oh, you're surely not gonna drink that, sir?
我正在推开新世界的大门 加森
I'm opening a door, Garson...
远超过那些自称为科学家的顽固的书呆子
...for the hidebound pedants who call themselves scientists.
我们以为我们对自身所知的一切都将被颠覆
Everything we thought we knew about ourselves is about to change.
先生
Sir?
先生 医生...
Sir? Doctor...?
哲基尔医生
Doctor Jekyll!
哦天哪
Oh, God!
- 从帝国音乐厅 - 听着 麦克斯
- ...from the Empire Music Hall. - Listen, Max.
抱歉 但我一句这些玩意都不想听了
Sorry, but I'm not listening to any more of this.
哲基尔医生变成了另外一个人
Doctor Jekyll changed into a different person
你难道看不出来吗 麦克斯
Can't you see it, Max?
- 这样一切都解释得通了 - 什么都解释不通
- It explains everything. - It explains nothing.
亨利·哲基尔为他邪恶的一面找到了实体
Henry Jekyll found a body for his wicked side.
他甚至还给他的另一半起了名字 不是吗
And he gave his other half a name, didn't he?
没错
Yeah.
海德
Hyde.
爱德华·海德
Edward Hyde.
现在你明白了
Now you have it.
我听不懂
I am not listening.
因为你蠢透了
Cos you're a damn fool.
我不知道你在搞什么鬼 加森
I don't know what your game is, Garson...
哲基尔医生和海德先生是同一个人 麦克斯
Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde are the same person, Max.
他们都是我的祖父
They were both my grandfather.
并非一个整体 而是二元双生
Not one, but truly two.
我也一样
And I'm the same.
我体内也有个海德
I have a Hyde inside me.
而有些人知道这一点
And somebody knows about it.
厌恶这一点
Somebody doesn't like it.
我将会找出他们是谁
And I intend to find out who.
下集预告...
我绝不会错过这个
I wouldn't miss this for the world.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表