剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
喂 接线员
Hello? Operator?
- 喂 - 他们切断了线路
- Hello? - They'll have the cut the line.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我们过去的那些事又卷土重来了 玛吉
Our past's catching up with us, Maggie.
- 玛格利特 是玛格利特·霍普
- Margaret. It's Margaret Hope.
- 对 对 对 我还是查理·卓别林呢
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. And I'm Charlie Chaplin.
哎呀
Whoops!
打起精神来 伙计们
Hold up, lads.
海德揍过我们
Hyde's beaten us here.
这一次 我们不能再冒然行事了
This time... we don't take any risks.
把他弄出来
Get him out.
阿尔菲
Alfie?
出来 走这边
Out you come. That's the way.
去抓住他们
Go get 'em, boy.
相信我 玛吉 我们必须离开这 来吧
Trust us, Maggie. We've got to get out of here. Come on.
你真的是他吗
Are you really him?
你是路易的孩子
Are you Louis' boy?
现在肯相信有怪物了吗 厄特森先生
Believe in monsters now, Mr Utterson?!
抓住他
Get him.
怎么了 海德 你的超能力消失了吗
What's the matter, Hyde? You lost all your power?
你看起来就像是个普通人 出气筒
You look like just like an ordinary, everyday punchbag.
- 这拳 是因为我差点被你扔进河里 - 啊
- This... is for nearly dropping me in the river. - Arh!
这拳 是因为你把我悬在空中
And this is for leaving me dangling
嘿 嘿 你 怪物
Hey, hey! You. Beast.
这拳 只是因为想打你
And this... just because.
不许碰她
Leave her alone!
谢谢你把我叫醒 独眼龙
Thanks for waking me up, Cyclops.
无论如何 我都不能错过这场好戏
I wouldn't miss this for the world.
罗伯特
Robert.
快
Come on!
快逃 麦克斯 我来对付这只龙虾
Get out of here, Max. Leave the lobster to me.
我们必须帮他 不行
We have to help him! No!
求你了
Please.
你知道吗
You know...
我从不喜欢吃贝类
I never did like shellfish.
而他们总是和我意见相左
They always disagreed with me.
- 快 罗伯特 - 进来 罗伯特 快进来
- Quick, Robert. - Get in Robert, Get in.
希尔斯 这是我有生以来第一次
Hils, for the first time in my life
允许你可以疯狂飙车
I give you permission to drive like a maniac.
坐稳咯
Hold onto your lunches!
我们做到了 我们做到了
We did it! We did it!
玛吉
Maggie?
她被打伤了
She's been hit.
不
No-o-o-o!
下集预告
首先 杀了丹斯 然后把海德也杀了
First, kill Dance. Then kill Hyde too.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表