剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
meaning 'I excite'.
微小而巧妙的化学物质操控着我们的日常生活
Clever little chemicals that control everything we do.
它们告诉我们什么时候睡觉 什么时候醒来
They tell us when to go to sleep, when to wake up,
什么时候吃饭 什么时候抗争
when to eat, when to fight,
什么时候逃跑...
when to run...
什么时候坠入爱河
and when to fall in love.
伊莎贝拉·魅丽女士?
Miss Isabella Charming?
大家都叫我贝拉
Most people just call me Bella.
大家都叫我希尔斯
Most people just call me Hils.
有什么事吗 希尔斯 按照规定我不和陌生人说话
What do you want, Hils? As a rule I don't talk to strangers.
我正在写一本关于维多利亚时代的音乐厅的书
I'm writing a book about the Victorian music halls.
我知道这地方原来也是音乐厅
I know this place used to be one.
在我祖父的年代确实是
In my grandad's day.
我正在调查玛吉·肯德尔的生平
I'm researching the life of Maggie Kendall.
她曾在这唱过歌♥
She used to sing here.
还跳过舞
And dance.
- 你喜欢跳舞吗? - 好吧
- Do you like to dance? - Well...
我喜欢苏格兰乡村舞蹈
I like Scottish country dancing.
# 一开始他说爱我 #
# First he says he loves me #
# 转眼他又否认 #
# Then he says he don't #
# 我也不敢说爱他 害怕他不爱我离我而去 #
# I'm scared to say I do in case he goes and says he won't #
哇噢 真让人愉快
Well, that was jolly.
- 你根本没有在写书 - 呃...
- You're not writing a book. - Um...
我猜猜看 你是厄特森先生的人
Let me guess. You work for a Mr Utterson.
会喝酒么
You a drinker?
呃... 我很喜欢蒲公英和牛蒡
Well, I... quite like dandelion and burdock.
干了它
Drink up.
这和那个疯小子有关 对吗
This is about that crazy boy, isn't it?
我也想要一些答案 希尔斯
And I want some answers, Hils.
- 加森在哪? - 加森?
- Where's Garson? - Garson?
那天晚上 加森遇上了麻烦
The other night. Garson's in trouble,
那个疯小子见鬼似得拼命追着他
that boy goes after him like a bat out of hell
那是我最后一次见他 到底发生了什么?
and that's the last I see of them. What's going on?
我只是想查一查玛吉·肯德尔
I just want to track down Maggie Kendall.
- 那不再是她的名字了 - 是吗
- That's not her name no more. - Oh?
她改名了 隐居了
She changed it. Went into hiding.
她改叫什么名字了
What did she change it to?
如我所说
As I say,
我不和陌生人说话
I don't talk to strangers.
而你... 是个很奇怪的人
And you... are a very strange one.
加森在哪
Where is Garson?
我真是心乱如麻 他是我的得力助手
I'm going spare with worry. He's my right arm.
自从我祖父还在的时候起他就一直在这里了
He's been here since my grandad's time.
你的祖父曾经谈起过玛吉吗
Did your grandfather ever talk about Maggie?
- 我不和陌生人说话 - 这规矩不错
- Don't talk to strangers. - Good rule.
如果加森出事了
If something's happened to Garson,
又或者那个小子敢伤害他
if that boy has harmed him in any way
我还是走吧
I'd best be pressing on.
谢谢你请我喝的酒 味道很不错
Thanks for the drink. I rather enjoyed it.
- 还有多谢你的帮忙 - 你没懂我说的
- And thanks for your help. - You don't get me like that.
我什么都没说
I didn't tell you nothing.
你不和陌生人说话 是我运气不好
You don't talk to strangers. Worst luck.
但是你却像挤柠檬一样逼问我
But you squeezed me like a lemon.
加森很好 贝拉 他和那个小子在一起
Garson's fine, Bella. He's with the boy.
他想等情况安定下来后 再回来帝国看看
He wants to come back and see his Empress as soon as it's safe.
霍普
Hope.
玛吉改名叫霍普了
Maggie changed her name to Hope.
肯特 英国东南部州名
在一个叫肯特的地方
She's down in Kent... somewhere.
- 你跟她说什么了 孩子 - 实话
- What did you tell her, boy? - The truth.
好吧 一半实话
Well, half the truth.
我继承了
That my grandfather
我祖父所患有的一种病
suffered from a condition that I've inherited.
如果他的血液中
That if his body was ever
- 一直充盈着荷尔蒙 - 他就会变成怪物
- flooded by hormones - He turned into a monster.
这部分我可没告诉他
Well, that's the part I didn't tell her.
除了这个也没别的可说了啊
There isn't any other part.
我只是说他会变得有些疯狂
I just said that he became irrational
脑子会糊涂 会头痛 会有暴♥力♥倾向
confused, headaches, violent outbursts
但是他可以靠吃药来控制病情
but he had his medicine to control it.
我觉得你跟她在一起合作简直是疯了
I think you're crazy working with her.
如果我们能把
If we can separate the
这里面的元素分开 并提取出莫诺卡因
elements in this extract the monocane
也许我们能
we might be able to
- 研制出一种更安全的解药 - 那海德怎么办
- make a safer solution. - And what about Hyde?
如果我足够小心
Well, if I'm careful.
尽量压制任何兴奋的情绪
If I avoid any excitement
- 愤怒 痛苦和恐惧 - 还有欲望
- anger, pain, fear. - Desire?
只要一有海德出现的迹象 我就喝一品脱药
At the first sign of Hyde, I will drink a pint of this.
霍普
Hope.
会有一名异类生物军事情报部的警卫
We'll have an MIO escort
护送我们到伦敦的边境
as far as the edge of London,
但在这之后 一切都要靠我们自己了
but after that... we'll be on our own.
费多拉和我从这里启程
Fedora and I shall start off here.
注意安全
Careful.
他虽然被注射了大剂量的镇静剂 但仍然十分危险
He's heavily sedated, but still dangerous.
去那边
Get on there!
进去
Get in there!
干得不错
Well done.
凯利中士 祝你好运
Sergeant Kelly, good luck.
伦敦 谢谢
London, please.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need a hand with that?
下车
Get out.
走
Move!
我不想再与你们争吵
I don't want to get into another argument.
为了我们的安全 不谈及任何关于他的事情
So it's best, for the sake of our health,
会是最好的选择
if there's no more talk about... him.
- 好 - 怪物之类的话也不能说
- Yes. - And no more talk about monsters.
那玛吉怎么办
But what about Maggie?
- 她还好吗 - 她还活着 我只知道这些
- Is she all right? - She's alive. That's all I know
- 你找到她了吗 - 带上你的大衣
- You've found her? - Get your coat,
罗伯特 我们现在要去拜访你的祖母
Robert. We're going to meet your grandmother.
不能少了我 不能
Not without me, you're not.
好一个狩猎大国
Good shooting country.
如果有一条狗 一支枪
What I'd give for a dog and a gun
和一群飞上天的凤头鸭 我该拿什么来交换
and a brace of crested duck rising into the sky.
别那么紧张
Go easy with that.
她不会给海德开门的
She won't want to open the door to Hyde.
她也许对哲基尔的事情根本就不上心
She might not be too keen on the Jekyll either.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
你是霍普女士吗 玛格利特·霍普
Mrs Hope? Margaret Hope?
- 你是谁 - 我是麦克斯·厄特森
- Who are you? - My name's Max Utterson.
你肯定认识我父亲 加布里埃尔·厄特森
I believe you knew my father, Gabriel Utterson.
我不知道你想干什么 也不认识你要找的那个人
I don't know what you want or who you think I am.
我想你是玛格利特·霍普 曾经的玛吉·肯德尔
I think you're Margaret Hope, formerly Maggie Kendall,
帝国音乐厅的昔日之星
star of the Empire music hall.
你认错人了 现在 请你 离开
You've made a mistake. Now, please... leave.
我没有认错 玛吉
No mistake, Maggie.
虽然这么多年过去了 但我还是认得出你
I recognise you, even after all these years.
是我 加森
It's me... Garson.
你走 现在就走 别逼我报♥警♥
Go. Now. Before I call the police.
别 别 我
Please, please. I'm...
我是罗伯特·哲基尔
I'm Robert Jekyll.
你的孙子
Your grandson.
我不是你要找的人
I'm not who you think I am.
快看 那些人是干嘛的
Hello? Who's this?
我猜他们
Something tells me they're
- 肯定不是煤气公♥司♥的人 - 躲到后面去 快
- not from the gas board. - Round the back quick.
我不知道到底发生了什么 但很吵 不是吗
I have no idea what's going on, but it's rather a hoot, isn't it?
打碎的玻璃和飞来的子弹
Smashing windows and dodging bullets!
啊 就是这玩意儿
Ah, that's the ticket.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表