剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
Get this lot upstairs.
# 甜与辣 加上各种美味 #
Sugar and spice and all things nice
# 小女孩就是这些的综合体 #
That's what little girls are made of
那小男孩...又是由什么组成的
And what are... little boys made of?
鲜血与勇气 还有落花生
Blood and guts and monkey nuts.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我来问你几个问题
I came here to ask you some questions.
- 现在不行 太晚了而且我累了 - 哦
- Not now. It's late and I'm knackered. - Oh.
那么 你为何还不走...
So, um... skedaddle, why don't you...
晚上好
Evening.
你...你还想让我走吗
Do you, er... do you still want me to leave?
我能搞定
I can handle this.
你这次过分了 女士
You've gone too far this time, lady.
你来我的地盘撒野是要承担后果的
You come onto my turf, there are consequences.
这...这里是我的地盘 比弗
Well, this... this is my turf, Beef.
马上滚出去 不要再回来
Get out now and don't come back.
你觉得我会害怕你和你的小女朋友们吗
You think I'm scared of you and your little girls?
哦 说到女孩
Oh, speaking of girls.
我有一个...朋友 他正和一个女孩交往
I have this, er... friend and he's seeing one.
但是 他不相信她
But, er... he doesn't trust her.
- 她有一个母亲 - 她们都有
- She's got this mother. - They always do.
- 她喜欢多管闲事 - 她们总是这样
- She has a habit of interfering. - They always do.
她显然精神错乱 但是这个女孩
She's demented apparently, but this girl,
我们称她为 好像是 莉莉吧
let's call her, I don't know, Lily,
她习惯逃跑 并且喊着 "哦 不 我母亲找我"
she has a habit of running off: "Oh, no, mother needs me!"
- 她总是将他耍得团团转 - 啊
- She's got him wrapped around her little finger. - Argh!
- 她和其他男人暧昧 - 啊
- She'll have other fellows in tow. - Argh!
他的确有所怀疑
Well, he does have his suspicions.
他甚至有点嫉妒 上帝保佑他
He even got jealous, bless him.
他是一个傻瓜 他需要找个新女朋友了
He's a fool. He needs to find another pond to fish in.
嗯
Hm.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
- 你现在需要帮助吗 - 来吧
- Would you like a hand now? - Go on, then.
好
Yeah.
真棒
Nice.
我认为这意味着你被禁止入内了
I think that means you're barred.
我替你送他们离开 但首先我有一个问题
So, I'll see them off for you, but first I have a question.
我的朋友
My friend.
他不欠那个女孩任何东西了
He owes the girl nothing?
不欠了
Nothing.
我一会儿回来
Then I'll be back.
醒醒
Wake up.
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
这是路易经常说的
That's what Louis always said.
"我不会伤害你的 妈妈"
"I'm not going to hurt you, Mum."
给我讲讲他的事
Tell me about him.
当他还是个小孩 他是世界上最好的孩子
When he was a little boy... he was the best in the world.
之后...他长大了...他开始改变
Then... as he grew older... he changed.
有一天他袭击了我 差点杀了我
One day he attacked me. Half killed me.
之后他就逃跑了
And then he ran away.
你之后再没见过他
And you never saw him again?
他回来过一次
He came back one time.
有些精神错乱
He was half mad.
他只跟我说他做了很糟的事
Wouldn't tell me anything, just that he'd done terrible things.
而且我有危险
And that I was in danger.
帝国酒吧的贝拉 她父亲也帮助了你
And Bella from The Empire, her father helped you?
是的 他再次把我藏起来了
Yeah. He hid me again.
帮你躲避什么
Hid you from what?
赞美党
Tenebrae.
你小子在干嘛 她需要睡觉
What are you doing, boy? She needs to sleep.
伟大的加森医生一直很卖♥♥力啊
The great doctor Garson's been hard at it, has he?
你让他进屋子里来了
You let him in. Into the house.
这是我的家
This is my house!
这就是我
This is what I am!
我是海德
I'm Hyde.
发生什么事了
What happened?
- 是药剂的效力不足吗 - 这东西吗
- Is the potion not strong enough anymore? - Oh, what, this?
完全没用
Useless!
你不该这样回来的
You shouldn't have come back like this.
你会毁掉一切
You're gonna ruin everything.
毁掉...
Ruin...
告诉我 我究竟会毁掉什么
Ruin what exactly? Tell me.
你在这个小显微镜里看到了什么 加森医生
What do you see in your little microscope, Doctor Garson?
- 没什么 - 太好了
- Nothing. - Brilliant.
- 我们还需要时间 - 不
- We need more time. - No!
这是在浪费时间
This is a waste of time!
哲基尔在逃避现实
Jekyll is hiding from the world.
想要通过科学来解决问题
Trying to solve everything through science!
在外面有真正的怪物
There are real monsters out there.
那才是我们该对抗的
That's what we need to be fighting.
那么玛吉呢
And Maggie?
你要怎么做 把细菌打死吗
What are you going to do? Kick the bacteria to death?
用魔力之血吗
Magic blood?
我可不这么觉得
I don't think so.
你没什么能为她做的
There's nothing you can do for her.
哲基尔就是个傻子
Jekyll is a fool.
我真想一直都是以我的面貌存在
I wish I could stay like this forever!
你不能放弃玛吉
You can't give up on Maggie!
你就不能像正常人一样从正门进来吗
Can't you ever use the door like a normal person?
你不打算感谢我吗
Well, aren't you going to thank me?
加森怎么样了
How's Garson?
你在保护他吗
Are you keeping him safe?
我需要他回来
I need him back here.
他现在 很安全
Oh, he's safe... for now.
你把他掺和进什么事了
What you got him into?
我想 你知道答案
I think you know the answer to that.
这跟玛吉·肯德尔有关 是吧
It's to do with Maggie Kendall, isn't it?
那个叫希尔斯的小可爱来找我了
I had a visit from a funny little thing called Hils.
"玛吉在哪 玛吉在哪"
"Where's Maggie? Where's Maggie?"
在我祖父那个年代
Garson knew Maggie...
玛吉在这里唱歌♥ 加森就认识了她
when she sang here in my granddad's day.
你父亲在战时帮忙...
And your father helped hide her...
把她藏起来了 是吗
during the war, hm?
帮她躲避赞美党
Helped hide her from... Tenebrae.
你对他们知道多少
What do you know about them, hm?
我也有些疑问
I got questions of my own.
你像个影子一样来来去去
You come and go here like The Shadow.
你是谁
Who are you?
玛吉跟你有什么关系
What's Maggie to you?
她是我祖母
She's my grandmother.
你真是个得体的女士 贝拉
You're a proper lady, Bella.
- 我不是什么女士 - 我也不是
- I'm no lady. - Neither am I.
我会告诉你我所知道的关于赞美党的一切
I'll tell you everything I know about Tenebrae,
如果你告诉我你是谁的话
if you tell me who exactly you are.
这不可能
That can't be right.
希尔斯 紧急状况
Hils! Emergency!
你能打开这东西吗 我打不开
Can you open this? It's defeated me, I'm afraid.
我不知道没了我你该怎么办
I don't know what you'd do without me.
走开 现在是早餐时间
Oh, get rid. It's breakfast time!
开玩笑吗
Oh, really!
有人找您 厄特森先生
Someone to see you, Mr Utterson.
早上好
Good morning.
你小子到哪去了啊
Where the hell have you been, boy?
不 不 别告诉我
No, no, don't answer that.
我去见贝拉了
I went to see Bella.
她很想念你
She misses you.
她告诉了我赞美党是什么
And she told me what Tenebrae is.
一个怪物军团
An army of monsters.
我猜到了
Figures.
我父亲曾经与他们战斗过
My father fought against them.
而现在他们想要我
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表