剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
He's still my brother. He's still just a boy.
看 你过来看
Look. Look.
这里
Here.
看着他的眼睛...
Look into his eyes...
然后告诉我 让我放弃
.. and tell me there's nothing I can do for him.
让我离开
Tell me to leave.
让我弃他不顾 任由他死去
Tell me to let him die.
- 这可不是个孩子 - 求你了
- That's not just a boy. - Please.
我看到了 我看到贝拉·魅丽 他们在帝国酒吧
I've got 'em. I can see Bella Charming. They're at the Empire.
去召集一帮人马 是时候发挥你的长处了
Get some men together. Now you can do what you do best.
只需要一晚就好 求你了
Just give me till the morning. I'm begging you.
这是药效最弱的 先试它
This is the weakest dose. We try this first.
接着试这个 还有这个... 这是药效最强的
Then this one. And this... this is the strongest.
现在就等猎物上钩
Now we wait.
今晚的任务就是找到收割虫 然后带走它
You all know what to do. Find the Reaper and get it out of there.
任何挡你们路的人 见一个杀一个
Anyone tries to stop you, you just shoot 'em.
要是碰到海德呢
What about Hyde?
还能怎样 你要是跑得够快 就不会被他看到
What about him? If you move quick enough, he won't even see ya.
那... 老大 你呢?
So... where you gonna be in all this, boss?
总要有人放风 是吧
Someone's gotta keep lookout, right?
我负责断后
I'll be watching your backs.
就是说你不进去了
Right. So you're not coming in, then?
是的
No.
行动
Go on, then.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
鱼儿上钩了
They've taken the bait.
来吧 加森 你已年老体衰 行动迟缓
Come on, Garson. You're too old and too slow.
在我改主意之前 赶快抽吧
Do this before I change my mind.
那么... 我们开始吧
So... shall we?
你好啊
Hello.
过来
Psst!
去楼上看看
Try upstairs.
他被麻痹了 但还没要他的命
Oh. He's paralysed, but it didn't kill him.
- 真是遗憾 - 药效还不够强
- Shame. - Dose not strong enough.
那么... 轮到你了 加森医生
Well... your turn next, Dr Garson.
晚上好[法语]
Bonsoir.
好啦 接住你了
All right. All right.
看来... 药效还是不够强
Well... still not a strong enough dose.
下一次最好成功
Better get it right next time.
只剩下一剂了
There's only one left.
嘿 我在这里
Hey. Pssst!
没有呼吸 也没有心跳 你杀死他了
No respiration, no heartbeat. You killed him.
不好意思咯
Whoops.
趁着时候尚早 快给他注射解药吧
You must administer the antidote before it's too late.
为什么不放任他死去呢
Why don't we just let him die, hm?
- 放任谁死去 - 哦
- Let who die? - Oh.
- 哎呀 - 发生了什么
- Whoopsie. - What's going on?
这些都是独眼龙 赛拉斯的手下
These are Cyclops Silas's boys.
他们在我这里干什么
What they doing in my place?
我们需要弄清楚莫诺卡因的使用剂量
We need to know how much monocane to use.
从而拯救拉维
To save Ravi.
- 你是指他们都是你邀请来的 - 不
- You mean you invited them here? - No.
是你请他们来的
You did.
当我向他们展示了你的花容月貌之后
When I showed them that beautiful face of yours.
你根本不在乎我 是不是
You just don't care about me, do you?
你只在乎得到你想要的东西
So long as you get what you want.
这是最后一次
Well, this is the last time!
怎么了
What?
贝拉
Bella.
伙计们 伙计们
Boys? Boys!
好啦 小帅哥 快起来
OK, sunshine. Come on. Time to wake up.
快醒醒
Hey-hup!
你猜怎么着 一针见效
What do you know? It's only gone and worked, ain't it?
听着 我仔细考虑了你的提议
Listen, I've thought over your proposal.
我可以给你你想要的
I can give you what you want.
但你必须一个人来帝国酒吧
Come to the Empire. Alone.
如果你敢带人来
If I think for one minute you're bringing company,
交易就取消 听明白了吗
the deal's off. You understand?
没事了
It's all right.
他回哲基尔家去拿更多化学药剂了
He went back to Jekyll's place for more chemicals.
像我们之前说好的 你是一个人来的吧
Have you come alone like we agreed?
没带武器 只身前来
No weapons. No company.
不信你可以搜我身
Search me if you like.
- 下回吧 - 真遗憾
- Another time. - Shame.
那就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
你不是说你没带武器吗
You said you weren't armed.
- 哦 别装了 - 不 你才别装了
- Oh, come off it! - No, you come off it.
坐下 闭上嘴
Sit down and shut up.
现在... 我来告诉你我想要什么
Now... I'm going to tell you what I want.
你给我好好听着
You're going to... listen.
然后你就乖乖地把东西交给我
And then you're going to give me what I want.
你准备把我跟一只怪物关在一起吗
You're locking me in here with a monster?
你错了... 是两只怪物
Ah... two monsters.
我想要的是我的文件
Now... I want my file.
然后你再也不要来打扰我
And then you're going to leave me alone.
也不要去打扰拉维
You're going to leave Ravi alone,
更不要去打扰贝拉
and you're going to leave Bella alone.
试试看啊
Make me.
- 我是如此期待你会这么回答我 - 为什么
- I was so hoping you were going to say that. - Why?
因为我要把收割虫逼出可怜的拉维体外
Because I'm going to force the Reaper out of little Ravi.
- 你必须先杀了他 - 没错
- You'll have to kill him first. - Exactly.
你既然对莫诺卡因了如指掌
Now you know all about monocane,
自然知道 对于像他这样的普通人而言
how deadly it is
它有多么致命
to ordinary people like him.
真的吗
Really?
你会对你的弟弟这么做吗
Your own brother?
这不正是你所想要的吗
Well, that's what you want, isn't it?
想要我杀了他 我以为那是唯一一种人性的方式
For me to kill him? I thought that was the only humane way.
我只想要你体内的东西 细致地将你开膛破肚
I only want your insides, cut you open nicely.
如果那个算节目的话 难怪贝拉的顾客越来越少了
If that's the floor show, it's no wonder Bella's losing punters.
好戏还没开始呢
You ain't seen nothing yet.
它马上就要出来了 布尔斯特罗德
It's coming out, Bulstrode,
而它会需要一个适宜的 充满活力的新宿主
and it's going to want a nice, juicy, new host.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
别犯傻 海德 让我感染并不是个解决方案
Don't be stupid, Hyde. Infecting me is no solution.
事实上 这就是个完美的解决方案
Actually, it is the perfect solution.
拉维马上就会解脱
You see, Ravi gets to go
而你的人将会被迫杀了你
free and your men will be forced to kill you.
我就喜欢这样
I love it.
你做了什么
What have you done?
开门 海德
Open up, Hyde.
别担心 拉维 这剂药会让你醒来
Don't worry, Ravi. This will bring you back.
拜托 快醒来
Come on.
海德 别让他靠近我
Hyde. Keep it away from me.
海德
Hyde!
哦 天哪 瞧瞧
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
你知道它很虚弱 布尔斯特罗德
You know it's weak, Bulstrode.
它并未准备好出来
It wasn't quite ready to come out.
所以它急于寻找一个新宿主
So it's going to be desperate to find a new host.
看在老天的份上 求你一脚踩死那个该死的东西吧
For heaven's sake stamp on the damn thing!
你想要我与你合作 这就是我配合你的方式
You wanted me to work with you. Well, this is how I operate.
你真的想要这么做吗
Do you really want that?
- 把门开开 海德 开门 - 哦 天哪
- Open this door, Hyde. Open up! - Oh, dear.
他们需要一个星期才能破门而入
It's going to take them about a week to break in here.
- 开门 海德 - 你确定你等得起么
- Open up, Hyde! - Are you sure you have time to wait?
把它拿开 你想要什么我都给你
Get it away from me. I'll give you anything you want.
你知道我想要什么
You know what I want.
我什么都给你 只要你杀了它
Anything! Just kill it!
我要你保证
Your word.
我发誓 你想要什么我都给你
I swear. Everything you want.
并且再也不会来打扰你
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表