剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
meaning "Time"... or "Death".
死亡 有点意思
Death? Charming!
我想知道这个包裹是谁寄的
I wonder who sent it.
这是恐吓的意思吗
Is it a threat?
- 我不想离开 - 你必须离开
- I don't want to go. - You're going.
你必须得离开
You're going.
那是什么东西
What you got there?
现代世界 加森
The modern world, Garson.
我觉得我可以用这个来
I think I can use this to
将我祖父古老药剂中的化学物质分离开来
separate the chemicals in my grandfather's old potion
再制♥作♥出一剂新的
and make a new one.
卡莉女神让我忆起了过去的一切
It brought it all back to me today,
有关于海德身上的特质
what Hyde carries with him.
暴♥力♥ 毁灭和...
Violence and destruction and...
和死亡
.. and death.
是一个海德杀了麦克斯
A Hyde killed Max.
不是你体内的海德 你没有伤害任何人
Not your Hyde. You've hurt no-one.
那是迟早的事 我必须除掉他
Well, it's only a matter of time. I have to get rid of him.
唯一可以除掉海德的方法是杀了哲基尔
The only way to kill a Hyde is to kill a Jekyll.
如今世上无论哪种科学技术都无法帮到你
All the science in the world won't help you.
在你体内的东西... 是根深蒂固的
What's in you... is something ancient.
我能做得到 我要让海德不复存在
I can do it! No more Hyde.
平息暴♥力♥ 阻止毁灭
No more violence, no more destruction.
多么科学 多么理性
Science and rationality.
这才是我们需要的
That's what we need.
这个
Here!
不
No!
用这个
Here!
你不觉得这是某人在试图暗示你吗
Think maybe someone's trying to tell you something?
我觉得你可能是对的
You know, I think you might be right.
现代科技... 根本无法对抗古老又完美的魔法
Modern science... it's no match for good, old magic.
歌♥曲:Try A Little Tenderness 歌♥手:Otis Redding
# 因此... #
So...
# 试着多添些柔情 #
Try a little tenderness
# 你知道她在等待 期盼 #
You know she's waiting, just anticipating
# 那些她永远无法拥有的东西 #
Things she may never possess
- # 当她... # - 阿黛利和吉妮
- While she... - Adelie and Ginnie.
# 试着多添些柔情... #
Try a little tend...
你们俩真是一处美景
A vision.
两位从天堂降临的天使
Two angels come down from heaven.
- # 不仅仅是... # - 她很忙
- It's not just... - She's busy.
- 你们确实会忙起来 - # 多愁善感 #
- Well, you'll do. - .. sentimental...
- 别痴心妄想了 - # 她也许有... #
- I'll do nothing. - She may have...
那就让我们喝杯酒 缓解一下气氛 如何
Let's see how drink affects this little situation, shall we?
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
谢谢
Thank you.
拜托 开心点
Oh, come on. Cheer up.
- 这种事也许并未发生过 - 说得轻巧 海德
- It might never happen. - Go easy, Hyde.
然而它确实发生了
It did happen.
吉妮亲眼看见了弹簧腿杰克
Ginnie had a run-in with Spring Heeled Jack.
这个弹簧腿杰克到底是何方神圣
What exactly is this "Spring Heeled Jack"?
他不是人类
He's not human.
他能在屋顶间跳跃自如
He can jump over buildings.
他有利爪一般的手 烈火一般的眼睛
He's got... claws for hands, fire for eyes.
他能把人撕成碎片
He rips people to pieces.
听起来是挺恐怖的
Well, he sounds terrifying.
但是别担心 跟我在一起你会很安全
But don't worry, you're safe with me.
最好跟紧我
Best stay close.
贝拉会杀了你的
Bella's gonna kill you.
她今天心情不好
She's in a foul mood.
弹簧腿杰克的事严重影响了生意
This Spring Heeled Jack thing's bad for business.
这就是为何她现在亲自在台上演出 招揽顾客
That's why she's puttin' on a show. To get punters in.
那么...
Well...
为何我们不给这个地方注入一点活力呢 阿黛利
Why don't you and I liven this place up a little bit, Adelie?
一起跳舞吧 阿黛利
Let's dance, Adelie!
你真是太特别了...
You are a peculiar particular...
- 我知道 - 海德先生
- I know. - Mr Hyde.
把她放下来 海德
Put her down, Hyde!
对不起 贝拉
Sorry, Bella.
我没有时间听你废话
I ain't got time for your nonsense.
人们很害怕 我的姑娘们很害怕
People are terrified. My girls are terrified.
吉妮遭到了袭击
Ginnie attacked.
我们怎能让贝拉·魅丽陷入战栗之中呢
Well, we can't have Bella Charming in a tizz, can we?
所以...
So...
不如让我
how about you let me
为你摆平这只"童子鸡"杰克吧 如何
take care of this Spring Chicken Jack for you?
等你做点实事再说吧
About time you did something useful.
这是我的承诺
This is my promise.
这也是我该做的
This is what I do.
喂
Oi!
瞧瞧这是谁 回到案发现场来了
That's him. Returned to the scene of the crime.
你觉得凶手是我
You think it was me?
你就是弹簧腿杰克
Spring Heeled Jack himself.
我不是你们要找的杰克
I'm not your Jack.
我是个更狠的角色
I'm something much worse.
所以我建议你们最好现在都离开
So I think you should probably all just leave.
给我上 兄弟们
Go on, boys.
好吧
All right.
不要伤害我
Don't hurt me.
回家找妈妈去吧
Go home to your mother.
是你开的枪
You shot me.
那是什么
What was that?
丹斯队长的一点心意
A little present from Captain Dance.
你们是赞美党
You're Tenebrae.
恰恰相反 我们是你的朋友 罗伯特
Quite the opposite. We're your friends, Robert.
是啊 我的朋友总是在对我开枪之后就把我绑起来
Oh, of course. My friends always tie me up after they've shot me.
有意思
Impressive. That dose of
那种剂量的莫诺卡因本来能杀十个正常人
monocane could have killed ten normal men.
你本想杀了我吗
Were you trying to kill me?
- 你看牛仔电影吗 罗伯特 - 什么
- Do you watch cowboy films, Robert? - What?
在电影里 戴白色帽子的牛仔
Where the men in the white
总是对抗戴黑色帽子的坏蛋
hats fight the villains in the black hats.
而我们是戴白色帽子的人
Well... we're the men in the white hats.
我们知道关于你的一切 哲基尔
We know everything about you, Jekyll.
当你一踏上英国的土地
We've been watching over
我们就开始监视你了
you ever since you set foot in England...
以此保证你的安全
keeping you safe.
你们
You?
是你们开枪杀了丹斯队长
It was you who shot Captain Dance?
赞美党是我们最大的敌人
Tenebrae are our biggest enemy.
- 他们是戴黑帽子的人 - 我们是MIO
- The men in black hats. - We are MIO.
异类生物军事情报处
Military Intelligence Other.
可以这么说
We look after the interests
我们关心这个国家
of the country in all matters... unmaterial,
在非物质层面上的任何利益
you might say.
我们专门对付怪物
We hunt monsters.
这就是你们抓我的原因
And that's why you've captured me?
我们限制你的自♥由♥ 是为了保证你的安全
We restrained you for your own safety.
我们遇到了一些麻烦 罗伯特
You see, Robert, we have a problem.
想要你来帮助我们解决
And we want you to help us solve it.
我是内政大臣
I am the Home Secretary,
我不习惯长时间的等待
and I'm not used to being kept waiting.
真♥相♥日报
我稍后再打给你
I'll have to call you back.
现在我得接见那个蠢货内政大臣
I've got that idiot Home Secretary coming in.
内政大臣
Home Secretary.
见到你真高兴
How good to see you.
什么味道这么难闻
What's that awful smell?
他们又在开挖排水沟了
They're digging up the drains again.
地面上的一切 干净 现代 整洁
All this up here, so clean and modern and ordered,
而在底下的则是 肮脏 混乱 污秽
and down there, a nasty, chaotic tangle of filth.
确实如此
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表