剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你不是说你不认识他
You said you never knew him!
买♥♥朵花吧 它会驱散诅咒
You buy the flower! It will lift the curse!
罗伯特 你开始难受了 该吃药了
Robert, you are getting upset. You should take one of your pills.
这就是你对所有事的回答 吃药
That's your answer to everything! Take a pill!
你跟那个卖♥♥花的没什么两样
You're no better than her with her flower!
我本想告诉你的 孩子
I wanted to tell you, son.
告诉我 我不是你的儿子 对吧
But I'm not your son, am I?
你父亲让我们保证过 永远不告诉你有关他的事
Your father made us promise that we'd never tell you anything about him.
- 你一直都知道我是谁 - 火车开了 罗伯特
- You've always known who I am! - The train, Robert!
我们还是路上再说吧
We'll talk on the journey, not here.
你骗了我 我才不想你跟我一起去
You lied to me! Why would I want you to come with me?
- 孩子 别这样 - 你 不是我的父亲
- Son! Please! - You... are not my father!
或许这个伦敦男人能告诉我真♥相♥
Maybe this man in London can tell me the truth!
那些你本该告诉我的一切
Like you should have done!
罗伯特
Robert!
他 来 了
He... is... coming.
你们中最强壮的那个
Your powerful one.
在他面前 你会孤立无援
You will be helpless... before him.
他已苏醒
He has woken
死亡将会降临
and there will be death.
镇定
Steady...
他的躯体里还藏着另一人
He is a man within a man.
无法阻挡
Unstoppable.
上古之神重生了
The old gods are rising.
别担心 我们准备好了
Don't worry. We are ready.
如何
Well?
你说得没错 布尔斯特罗德先生 是一个先知
You were right, Mr Bulstrode, sir. A harbinger.
天哪 我已经很多年没见过了
Dear God, I haven't seen one of those in years.
他说某个强大的人要来了
He was talking about someone coming, someone powerful.
那我们必须做好准备 让我们的特工提高戒备
Then we must be prepared. Put all our agents on high alert.
尽可能多招募些人
Pull more in if you can.
你相信它说的吗
You believe what it said,
先生 一个像它那样扭曲怪异的东西
sir? A twisted, monstrous thing like that?
先知也许是扭曲怪异的 汉尼根
Harbingers may be twisted and monstrous, Hannigan,
他们会散布混乱 死亡以及冲击你的思想
they may spread chaos and death and turn your mind inside out,
但他们从不撒谎
but they never lie.
有个大人物要来了 我们要做好准备
There's something big coming, and we need to be ready.
那是什么呢 先生
But what, sir?
他叫罗伯特·哲基尔
His name is Robert Jekyll.
东方航运
黑白怪医 第一季第一集
"亲爱的妈妈和爸爸 你们能原谅我吗
"Dear Amma and Taththa, can you ever forgive me?
我离开时 就像个被宠坏的孩子
I behaved liked a spoilt child when I left
只想着自己所想 其他什么都没考虑
and I can think of nothing else.
我说了一些很伤人的话 但那不是我的本意
I said some very hurtful things that I didn't mean at all.
我只是因为
It's only that I'm so
这次英国之旅还有我或许
confused and unsettled by this trip to England
能找到亲生父亲的念想而纠结和焦虑
and the idea that I might find my real father.
他是谁 我又是谁
Who is he? Who am I?
我都无从知晓
I don't know any more.
格雷福森德: 英国东南部的自治市 位于伦敦东部泰晤士河畔
格雷福森德
该有人来接我的 他们说会派车来
There should be someone to meet me. They said they'd send a car.
- 哦 - 很抱歉 - 是我的错
- Oh! - I'm so sorry. - It's my fault.
我没有好好看路
I wasn't paying attention.
我跟母亲走散了 她有些神志不清
I've lost my mother. She gets confused.
如果我从锡兰
I shall look a fool
只带回了她的首饰
if all I've brought back
而把她搞丢了 我就像个傻瓜了
from Ceylon is her jewellery and I've lost her.
我只是一下没看住她
I took my eyes off her for one second.
在这等我
Wait here for me.
请等一下 等等 等等
I say? I say? I say...
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
嘿
Hey!
放了她
Leave her alone.
她们不关你的事 兄弟
They're nothing to do with you, mate.
这是大人之间的游戏
This is a big boys' game.
但我们也不介意陪你玩玩 对吧
But we'll have a little fun with you anyway, shall we?
不
No!
你觉得你很强壮 是吧
Think you're tough, do you?
求你 放开我
Please! Get off me!
等一下
Now... Hang on a minute.
我 我很抱歉
I am... I'm sorry.
我完全丧失自我了 你没事吧
I completely forgot myself. Are you all right?
我 是的 我没事
I'm... Yes. I'm fine.
这个 这个
Here. Here.
抱歉 给你
Sorry. Here.
我必须去找我母亲了
I must find my mother.
嘿 嘿 等等
Hey! Hey! Wait!
等等
Wait!
- 哲基尔先生 - 我是 怎么了
- Mr Jekyll! - Sorry? Yes?
我是希拉里·巴恩斯特珀尔
I'm Hilary Barnstaple.
叫我希尔吧 大家都这么叫我
Call me Hil, cos everybody does.
除了我的父亲 他叫我拉里 他总逗我
Except my father. Calls me Larry, just as a little joke.
厄特森先生叫我来接你 这边走
Mr Utterson sent me to pick you up. This way.
- 我们到了 - 谢谢
- Here we are. - Thank you.
罗伯特 我是麦克斯·厄特森
Robert? Max Utterson.
欢迎来到伦敦
Welcome to London.
我把你的行李送去你下榻的酒店
I'll take your luggage on to your hotel for you.
我希望她刚刚没有开得太快
I hope she didn't drive too fast.
她开车跟个疯子似得
She's a maniac behind the wheel.
我会尽快解决你的业务
I'll try and be as swift in settling your business.
我猜你想让这些事快点结束吧
I gather you want this all wrapped up soonest.
你对你真正的家庭了解多少 罗伯特
How much do you know about your real family, Robert?
一无所知
Nothing. I was always
我的养父奈季兰医生一直跟我说
told that I was found abandoned in a hospital
我是被遗弃在医院的
by my foster father Dr Najaran.
这是我的父亲 加布里埃尔·厄特森
My father, Gabriel Utterson,
他刚去世不久
he passed away recently and
我在试着整理他的事务
I've been trying to put his affairs in order.
- 哦 很抱歉 - 谢谢
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Thank you.
但那是幅很老的画了
But that's a very old painting.
他一直活到九十多岁 一生工作勤恳
He was well into his 90s, working right up to the end,
恐怕这也是他去世的原因吧 他得了心脏病
which is what killed him, I'm afraid. Heart attack.
我在离你位置不远的地方发现了他的尸体
I found his body not three feet from where you're sitting.
他当时正在那个炉子里烧一些文件
He'd been burning papers in that stove,
想烧毁一些老客户的文件
trying to destroy some old client files.
但还没烧完就去世了
Died before he could finish the job.
哲基尔医生和海德先生的奇怪案子
哲基尔医生
Dr Jekyll?
肯定不是我吧
Not me, surely?
不是 这个指的是早已过世的亨利·哲基尔
No. Henry Jekyll. Long dead.
我父亲是他的律师和挚友
My father was his lawyer and best friend.
我就是在为他的遗产找一个好的归宿呢
It's his fortune that I am trying to find a good home for.
- 你觉得我跟他有某种联♥系♥吗 - 某种联♥系♥
- Do you believe that I'm related to him somehow? - Somehow.
文件都模糊不全了
The paperwork is murky and incomplete,
但我可以告诉你我所知道的事
but I'll tell you what I know.
大约在这幅肖像画绘制期间
At about the time this portrait was painted,
哲基尔医生来拜访我的父亲并让他修改遗嘱
Dr Jekyll visited my father and asked him to change his will.
爱德华·海德 你希望把一切都留给他
Edward Hyde? You want to leave everything to Edward Hyde?
一切 我既没老婆也没小孩
Everything. I have no wife or children.
你疯了 亨利
This is madness, Henry.
- 海德臭名昭著 - 因为什么
- Hyde has a reputation for - For what?
因为暴♥力♥和放荡还有
For violence and debauchery and...
这不关你的事 加布里埃尔
This is none of your business, Gabriel.
- 我想好了 - 但海德是个怪物
- I've made my decision. - But Hyde is a monster!
不久之后
Shortly afterwards,
海德杀了一个政客 丹弗斯·卡鲁阁下
Hyde murdered a politician, Sir Danvers Carew,
然后就消失在这个世界上了
and then disappeared off the face of the earth.
更糟糕的是 哲基尔医生转眼间自杀身亡了
To make matters worse, Dr Jekyll promptly committed suicide.
所以就没有人继承资产了
So there was no-one to pass the estate on to?
法律上是没有 但似乎善良的哲基尔医生
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表