剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you.
与赞美党之间的斗争...
This war with Tenebrae...
一直不曾平息 对吗
It's been going on a long time, hasn't it?
你应该留着这个 泽齐基尔家传书
You should have this. The Jezequiel family book.
它会对你的战斗有所帮助
It will help in your fight.
帮助你理解你是谁 我们是谁
Help you understand who you are. Who we are.
我们究竟是什么
What are we?
你知道我们是什么 我们是可变形生物
You know what we are. We're creatures who change.
但你可以控制它
But you can control it.
你会学会的 罗伯特 相信我
You'll learn, Robert. Trust me.
但你要接受它是你的一部分 善加使用
But you have to accept it's part of who you are. Use it well.
不要像布兰特一样
Not like Brant.
你为何不和我一起走 来帮我
Why don't you come with me? Help me?
- 你不必继续留在这儿了 - 我必须留在这儿
- You don't need to be here any more. - Yes, I do.
这是我们的使命 我们守护这个地方
It's what we've always done. We guard this place.
我同你一样无法改变自己的使命
I can't change who I am any more than you can.
而我现在是唯一一个留下来的了
And I'm the only one left now.
有任何需要我帮忙的 你知道去哪儿能找到我
If there's ever anything I can do, you know where to find me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
下集预告...
是时候让他加入了吗
Is it time to bring him in?
我想是的 汉尼根先生
I think it is, Mr. Hannigan.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表