剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
He was like me. He hunted monsters.
因为种种传言
And with all this talk,
我觉得是时候复兴家族传统了
I thought it was time to revive a family tradition.
去证实弹簧腿杰克
Prove that Spring Heeled Jack
是无辜的 并抓到真正的凶手
weren't to blame and catch the real killer.
不过我不知道自己是否已经具备所需条件
Don't know if I've got what it takes, though.
特别是亲眼见到他本人之后
Especially after seeing him in action.
那么 你知道谁才是真凶吗
So, do you know who the real killer is?
就私下里说 我都不确定是不是人类
Well... between you and me, I'm not sure it's even human.
就私下里说 我知道它不是人类
Well, between you and me, I know it's not.
贝拉... 你在这里好好待着
Bella... you stay safe in here.
你... 你跟我走
You... You come with me.
- 你拿的是什么 - 一本家族相册
- What you got there? - It's a family album.
所有我们已知且热爱的怪物
All the monsters we've known and loved.
从地狱魔鬼到僵尸
From Abaddon to zombies,
我们曾经和其中的佼佼者一决高下
we've slugged it out with the best of them.
我们应该并肩作战 我们俩的组合会很棒的
We should work together. We'd make a great team.
我们两个家族都有对抗恶魔的历史
Both our families have a history of fighting evil.
我并不是你所说的那种合作型的人
Well, I'm not exactly what you'd call a team player.
那么...
Now...
是哪个讨厌的怪物会想要偷人体器官呢
which one of these beauties would want to steal body parts?
你见过关于凶手的什么东西吗
Did you see anything of the killer?
没有
No.
这就是我想不通的地方了
That's what I can't make sense of.
如果它长得像这其中的一个
If it looked like one of them,
怎么能随意穿行人间 却没被注意到呢
how'd it get about without being noticed?
而且受害人甚至都来不及尖叫
Without its victims hardly even screaming until it's too late?
吉妮 帝国音乐厅被袭击的那个女孩
Well, Ginnie... the girl from the Empire, who was attacked --
据她所描述的样子看来 是见到了你
she described seeing you.
是的 我当时就在那里
Yeah, I was there.
- 只是没来得及看见怪物 - 发生了什么
- Just not in time to see the monster. - What happened?
她正被一个男的追赶
She was being chased by a man.
有个警♥察♥跟在他们后面
There was a copper on their tail.
然后一定是那个怪物发动袭击 并杀害了那个男的
Then the monster must have attacked, killing the man.
- 那个警♥察♥呢 - 我没看见
- What happened to the copper? - Never saw what happened to him.
- 他消失了 - 为什么他没看见怪物
- He disappeared. - Why didn't he see the monster?
为什么没人看见怪物
Why didn't anybody see the monster?
因为它看起来不像怪物
Because it didn't look like one.
有时候...
Sometimes...
怪物是隐藏在内心的
monsters are hidden inside.
我在父亲的文件里看了有关你的内容
I read about you in Father's files.
我害怕...
I was scared that...
当你变身后
when you changed...
你会变出尖牙和恶魔角
you would have fangs and devil horns.
但你仍然是我哥哥
But you're still my brother.
你哥哥是怪物
Your brother the monster.
是那个警♥察♥ 一定是 那里没别人了
It was the policeman. It had to be. There was no-one else there.
警♥察♥就是凶手
The policeman was the killer.
那样就能解释
That would explain how
他为何能靠近受害者而不会令他们尖叫
he could approach them without scaring them.
我很清楚...
I know very well that...
人往往表里不一
people are not always what they seem.
我要睡了
I need to sleep.
天一亮 我们就回去吉妮遇袭的地方
Soon as it's light, we'll go back to where Ginnie was attacked.
既然已经知道是警♥察♥干的
Now that we know it's the policeman,
我们就需要重新看待这件事了
we need to look with fresh eyes.
- 究竟为什么 - 这...
- What for, exactly? - Well...
上次来的时候 这里有些黏液
Last time I was here, there was some of that slime.
凶手把黏液弄得到处都是 但很快就消失不见了
The killer leaves it all over the place. But it don't last long.
罗伯特 上面有什么东西
Robert! There's something up there.
是什么
What is it?
是个警♥察♥ 已经被吸干了
It's the policeman. He's been sucked dry.
这也说不通啊
Well, that sinks that notion, then.
他不可能是凶手
He can't have been the killer.
他的嘴被撬开
Oh, his mouth's been forced open.
下巴被打碎
Jaw's broken.
喉咙严重肿胀
Throat horribly distended.
虽然我一向不喜欢警♥察♥
Oh. I never had much of a penchant for coppers,
但也不希望这种遭遇发生在任何人身上
but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
希望在遭受这些非人待遇的时候
I hope the poor devil was dead
这个可怜鬼已经死了
when this happened.
至少现在已经死了
Dead now.
看起来就像是有人从身体里面往外吃他
It looks almost like someone ate him from the inside.
就像微小赤眼蜂
Like trichogramma minutum.
正是我要说的
That's exactly what I was gonna say.
这是一种寄生蜂 在活体里产卵
It's a parasitic wasp. It lays its eggs inside of a live body.
卵孵化后 幼虫就会从内向外吃出一条路来
When they hatch, the larvae eat their way out.
大自然多奇妙啊
Ain't nature wonderful?
- 但是没有这么大的虫子能做到 - 有的
- But there's no insect large enough to do this. - No.
非自然界生物
Nothing natural.
这是凯弗利 是埃及的创造和重生之神
It's Kephri. The Egyptian God of creation and rebirth.
创造 明明是偷别人的器官
Creation? It's nicking body parts.
如果是为别的生物偷的
What if it's stealing them for something...
或是为别的人偷的呢
or someone else?
什么 你是说把它们放到别人的身体里
What? You mean putting them into someone else's body?
让他们复活
Bringing them back to life?
这就是创造和重生之神
It's the god of creation and rebirth.
也称死神之虫
Also known as a Reaper bug.
但是并没有大甲虫在外面徘徊
But there isn't a giant beetle wandering round out there.
不 它一定是进入了人体
No, it must get inside people.
像一个寄生虫 以某种方式控制宿主
Like a parasite. Control them in some way.
在进一步行动之前 操控宿主做些肮脏的勾当
Get 'em to do its dirty work before moving on.
所以说虫一直在这个警♥察♥体内
So let's say it was inside the policeman.
它杀了和吉妮在一起的那个男人 拿走它所需要的
It killed the man with Ginnie, took what it needed...
然后呢
And then what?
它从警♥察♥体内出来了吗
Did it come out of the policeman?
现在就只剩下吉妮了
The only other person there was Ginnie.
吉妮
Ginnie?
拜托 快接电♥话♥
Come on, pick up the telephone.
吉妮一回来我就勒死她
I'll strangle Ginnie when she gets back.
她在哪 为什么还没回家
Where is she? Why's she still not home?
可能是出去约会了
Maybe she met a boy or something.
是啊
Yeah.
或者是去见怪物了
Or maybe she met a monster.
不 我受不了了
No, I can't stand this.
当她孤身在外的时候 我们只能躲在这
Hiding here when she's out there by herself.
她也许需要我
She might need me.
我要去找她
I'm gonna look for her.
继续给她打电♥话♥ 我必须出去一趟
Keep trying her. I'll have to go over there.
- 我也去 让我带上装备 - 不 没时间了
- I'll come, too. Let me get my equipment. - No. There's no time.
举起手来
Hands up!
啊
Ah...
那是什么
Oh... What is that?
- 我妈妈的旧香水瓶 - 我知道 但是为什么
- An old perfume bottle of Mother's. - Yes, but why?
这是一个吸入器 让药更快的进入身体系统
It's an inhaler. To get your medicine into your system quicker.
还会让你的动脉散发出薰衣草的甜味
And it'll give your arteries the sweet scent of lavender.
所以你给我喷的到底是什么
Um... what exactly did you spray me with?
一些你的药 很小的剂量
Some of your medicine. Only a tiny amount.
你只需将它吸入你的肺中
You need to draw it right into your lungs.
现在还不是时候 莉莉
This really isn't a good time, Lily.
罗马尼亚移♥民♥遭受指责 涉嫌谋杀
我一回来就来看你 我保证
Uh, as soon as I'm back, I'll come and see you. I promise.
为什么总感觉你有事瞒着我
Why do I feel like you're always hiding something from me?
我吗 我对你知无不言
Me? I'm an open book.
去帝国酒吧
The Empire, please.
那是我叫的车
That's my taxi!
贝拉 开门 是我 吉妮
Bella, open up! It's me. Ginnie.
贝拉 开门
Bella, open the door!
贝拉
Bella!
快进来 你到底去哪了
Get in here! Where the hell have you been?
我告诉你们要待在这
I told everyone to stay put.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表