剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表
伦敦 1885
黑白怪医 第一季第一集
原来你一直在骗我
You were lying to me all along!
利用我
Using me!
就像你利用其他人一样
Like you used everyone else!
- 我给了你想要的一切 - 没有
- I gave you what you wanted. - No!
那都是你想要的
It's what you wanted.
现在好了
Here you are!
如果你要创造怪物
If you create monsters,
你就应该想到后果
you should be prepared for the consequences.
我没有创造怪物 我甚至连沉睡的都没唤醒过
I didn't create a monster, I merely woke one up.
等等
Wait there!
看着点路
Mind where you're going!
喂 放开那个姑娘
Oi, leave that girl alone!
喂
Oi!
海德
Hyde!
锡兰 五十年之后
锡兰: 印度以南一岛国 现以更名为斯里兰卡
社区中心
好了 不痛的 对吧
There you go. That didn't hurt, did it?
你好啊
Hello there.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
没事的
It's really nothing.
听哲基尔医生的话 你会变得很强壮
You should listen to Dr Jekyll. He will make you superstrong,
可以战胜一切肮脏的疾病
able to fight off every nasty disease.
别担心 我不会告诉她这是你第一天上班
Don't worry, I won't tell her this is your first day.
他会魔法哦
He can do magic.
这不是魔法
It's not magic.
是医学
It's medicine.
这比魔法更厉害
It's much stronger than magic.
给
Here.
出去
Move out!
出去 快出去
Get out! Get out!
罗伯特
Robert!
罗伯特
Robert!
我们回家
We'll get you home.
- 刚刚发生了什么 - 没事的
- What just happened to me? - It's all right.
给 吃药
Here. Your pills.
之前从没这么糟糕过
It's never been this bad before.
我们得马上离开这儿
We need to get you away from here.
不然大家会问很多问题
We don't want people asking lots of questions.
我也有很多疑惑 爸爸
I have lots of questions, Father.
"罗伯特·哲基尔 跟随他的养父
"Robert Jekyll, who was working alongside his foster father,
维沙尔·奈季兰医生一同工作
Dr Vishal Najaran,
为了拯救一名受惊的小女孩
lifted the weight of the ten-ton lorry with his bare hands,
空手举起了一辆载重十吨♥的货车"
allowing the terrified girl to crawl free."
给我看看
Show me.
他们应该把你放在首页 罗伯特
They should have put you on the front page, Robert.
我希望在下一则新闻里
I expect you will be getting
你能得到更多的求婚
many proposals of marriage in the next post.
我只是做了大家都会做的事
I only did what anyone else would have done.
这真是太荒唐了
This is too ridiculous.
这写得就像那些廉价的冒险故事一样
It is written like something from cheap adventure story.
"他健壮的手臂肌肉因使出超人的力量而颤抖着"
"His muscled arms were trembling with the superhuman effort."
别那么古板 让罗伯特好好享受一下公众的关注
Don't be so stuffy. Let Robert have his time in the spotlight.
我不是什么英雄 妈妈 我只想好好当个医生
Look, I'm not a hero, Amma. All I want is to be a good doctor.
你是个好医生 罗伯特
And you are one, Robert.
不过他第一天上班 诊所就在他头顶倒塌了
Except the clinic fell down on his head on his first day at work!
行了 拉维 刚好还有时间载你去学校
Come on, Ravi, just got time to drop you to school.
维沙尔
Vishal?
我们说好了的
We made a promise...
我们要让这个孩子远离这世界
that we would keep the boy away from the world
也让这世界远离他
and the world away from him.
我的天啊 希尔斯
Good Lord! Hils!
- 我的天啊 - 你没事吧
- Good Lord! - Everything all right?
这是今早从剪贴报代理
This arrived this morning
那里拿过来的 希尔斯 你读读
from the cuttings agency, Hils. Read it.
"暴雨影响了茶叶的收获" 听上去挺惨的
"Heavy rains threaten tea harvest." Well, that's a blow.
我说的是下面那段 看名字 希尔斯
No. Underneath. See the name, Hils!
罗伯特·哲基尔医生
Dr Robert Jekyll...
- 我的天啊 - 和我刚刚说的一样
- Good Lord! - My words exactly. In the same order.
"我的"后面接"天啊" 再加一个感叹号♥
Good followed by Lord. And an exclamation mark.
除了真的很有必要
And I never use an
一般我都不用感叹号♥的
exclamation mark unless it's entirely necessary.
谁会想到他会被藏在锡兰
Who'd have thought he'd be tucked away in Ceylon, of all places?
我需要写封信
This calls for a letter.
"我亲爱的哲基尔医生
"My dear Dr Jekyll.
这是来自伦敦的加布里埃尔·厄特森律师事务所的
I am writing from the law firm...
一封信 有一些紧急事务需要请你来一趟"
.. Gabriel Utterson in London as a matter of some urgency."
- 有封特快专递 - 特快专递哦
- It came special delivery! - Special delivery!
有关什么的
And what is the gist of it?
有很多夸张的法律专业术语
It's a lot of turgid legal talk.
"我需要你到伦敦来
"I request that you travel to London
讨论一下你的家庭财产赠与问题"
to discuss the settlement of your family estate."
什么家庭财产
What family estate?
- 这儿还有张票 - 特快专递哦
- Here, there's a ticket. - Special delivery.
是的 特快专递
Yes, special delivery.
- 你将会得到一大笔钱 - 是的
- Much money will be yours, sir! - Yes.
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
给我看看这封信 罗伯特
Show me the letter, Robert.
这真不公平 你怎么能抛下我一个人
It's not fair that you're going off on an adventure
自己去冒险 没有你会很无聊的
and leaving me behind. It will be so boring here without you.
在你感觉无聊之前我就回来了
I will be back before you know it.
别忘了给我带纪念品
Bring me a souvenir.
- 你想要什么 - 警♥察♥的头盔
- What do you want? - A policeman's helmet.
我在学校很出名
I am famous at school, you know.
兰布卡那著名大力士的弟弟
Brother of the famous strong man of Rambukkana.
大家都在谈论你
Everyone is talking about you.
拉维 我需要和罗伯特单独谈谈
Ravi, I need to speak to Robert.
好的 爸爸
OK, Taththa.
别忘了头盔 罗伯特 你可能得去偷哦
That helmet, Robert, you have to steal it!
我加大了你药的剂量
I have increased the dosage of your pills
还准备了八周的分量
and made enough to last eight weeks.
已经足够了
That will be more than enough.
我不想在伦敦呆太长时间
I don't intend to stay in London any longer than I need.
罗伯特
Robert...
你得带件大衣 英国会很冷的
You will need a coat. It will be cold in England.
我真不想去
I'd rather not go at all.
你一直说你对我的
You've always told me you
父母一概不知
know nothing about my real parents and...
我也乐意接受了这个说法
I was happy with that.
你从没好奇过吗
Have you never been curious?
这让我感到害怕
It scares me.
为什么我一生出来就被抛弃了
Why was I abandoned as a baby?
是因为那个 我体内的力量吗
Was it because of this... thing inside me?
穿上试试
Try it on.
很合身
It fits me.
- 这以前是谁的 - 一个朋友的
- Whose was it? - A friend.
- 我会送你到科伦坡 - 好的
- I will come with you as far as Colombo. - Right.
科伦坡: 斯里兰卡首都 位于印度洋海上
看 那是哲基尔医生 那个救命恩人
Look! There is Dr Jekyll! He's a life saver!
哲基尔医生 哲基尔医生
Dr Jekyll! Dr Jekyll!
我不去了 准没什么好事
I'm not going. No good can come of it.
罗伯特 你♥爸♥爸想跟你说件事
Robert, there's something your father wants to say to you.
这件大衣
That coat...
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
走开 走开一点 别吵他
Move away. Move away. Let him be.
- 雅克沙 - 怎么了 - 你被诅咒了
- Yakshia! - What? - You are cursed!
- 别碰我 - 雅克沙 雅克沙 我知道你
- Get off me! - Yakshia! Yakshia! I know you!
- 离他远点 - 火车马上要开了
- Leave him alone. - The train is going to leave without you!
告诉他 维沙尔
Tell the boy, Vishal.
罗伯特 其实我们一直没跟你说实话
Robert, we haven't been quite straight with you.
这件大衣是你♥爸♥爸的
That coat belonged to your father.
剧集 | 化身博士(2015) | 导航列表