I got some money saved up.
也存了一些钱
If ever there were a time in
如果我这一生有机会
my life to do something like this, it's right now.
去做这种事的话 现在就是最佳时机啊
Let's move to Argentina.
我们搬去阿根廷住吧
Oh, shut up.
噢 别说了
You're scared I might not be kidding.
你只是害怕我是认真的
Aren't you?
你没开玩笑吗
Nope.
没有
Your move, Scherbatsky.
该你发话了 舍巴斯基
Okay.
好的
Let's do it--let's move to Argentina.
就这么定了 我们一起搬去阿根廷喽
No es posible!
不可能
Nobody moves to Argentina.
没人想搬去阿根廷
The Argentinean peso has dropped two-thirds in five years,
阿根廷比索在五年里贬值三分之二
the government is opposed to free market reforms,
当局政♥府♥反对自♥由♥市场制度
and the railroad has been a
并且阿根廷铁♥道♥部♥拆分之后
mess since the breakup of Ferrocarriles Argentinos.
铁路就变得一团糟
I hooked up with an Argentinean exchange student
我在洋基体育馆外面一个流动公厕
in a Porta-John outside Yankee Stadium.
上了一个阿根廷交换学生
Man, she was chatty.
真的 她真爱唠叨
Right? Right?
对吧 对吧
You caught the bouquet?
你抢到了花束
Barney.
巴尼
The story's not over yet.
故事还没结束呢
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What?
等等 等等 怎么了
I don't know if I can do this to you.
我不知道能不能这样对你
Do what?
怎么对我
Well, you say you want to move to Argentina,
是的,你说你想要搬去阿根廷
but you want to have kids.
但是你想要孩子啊
Oh, right. 'Cause there are no kids there.
噢 是啊 因为那里没有孩子
On Santa's map of the world,
在圣诞老人的地图上
there's a big black "X" Over Argentina.
阿根廷那块有个巨大的叉
You know what I mean. No, I don't.
你知道我想表达什么 不 我不知道
Okay, say we had kids.
好的 假设我们有孩子
They wouldn't have to grow up in some suburb somewhere.
他们不用在某个郊区长大
They would grow up on the road having adventures with us.
我们可以在路上带着他们 过着冒险生活
Think of all the Hard Rock Cafe T-shirts they could collect.
想想他们能够收集的多少重金属咖啡屋T恤
Ted, you know that kids were never a part of my plan.
泰德 你知道的 孩子从来都没在我的计划中
But if I was going to have someone's babies,
但是如果我要生孩子的话
I'd have your babies.
我希望是跟你一起
That's when you run.
这就是你该跑路的时候了
Tell me you ran, Ted.
快告诉我你跑了 泰德
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
We don't want to start having babies right this second.
我们可没说现在就要孩子
Do you have a...?
你有没有那个...
No, I don't.
我没有
Well, we probably shouldn't.
好吧 那我们或许不该继续
Yeah.
是啊
Risk it? Risk it.
冒个险吗 冒个险
No.
不
All right, ladies and gentlemen, if you're all gather around,
先生女士们 麻烦都聚过来
Lily and Marshall are going to cut the cake.
莉莉和马修要切蛋糕了
No. Robin, you're not...
不 罗宾 你该不会...
No, say the story's not over.
不 快告诉我故事还没结束
Come on, they're cutting the cake.
快来 他们要切蛋糕了
Say the story's not over!
快说那个故事还没结束
Oh, God, this is the 12th most
噢 上帝 这简直是人生
worried I've ever been that someone's pregnant.
怀孕事件惊悚度榜单上的第12名
Okay, Lily.
别闹了 莉莉
I'm really hungry, so let's just, uh, aim for my mouth, okay?
我非常饿了 所以拜托你就瞄准我的嘴 好吗
Besides, the smearing the cake thing's a clich? Remember?
还有 往脸上涂奶油这个把戏别人都玩烂了 记得吗
No, it's going to be so funny.
不 会很有趣的
Lily.
莉莉
Lily, just feed me the cake.
莉莉 喂我蛋糕就好了
Please, baby, I am so hungry.
求你了 宝贝 我快饿死了
Whoopsy-daisy.
哎哟
And she's okay.
她没事
She's all right. That was funny.
她很好 只是个玩笑
And it's time for the honeymoon.
现在该去度蜜月了
Guys, guys, guys. Thank you so much.
各位 太谢谢你们了
We love you.
我们爱你们
I love you.
我也爱你们
Getting married, having kids.
结婚 生子
It's all a mistake. It's a horrible, horrible mistake.
这完全是个错误 可怕的可怕的错误
God, this guy's giving me nothing.
上帝 这家伙就完全不给我好的镜头拍
All right, have fun in Scotland.
在苏格兰玩得开心
If you see the Loch Ness Monster,
如果见到尼斯湖水怪
tell him Ted Mosby says, "What's up?"
就说泰德•莫斯比跟他问好
Nessie's a she, Ted, come on.
泰德 拜托 小尼西是女的
Hey, kiddo.
嘿 老兄
You are going to miss out on a lot of awesome stuff.
你将会错过无数超棒的东西
You'll be at home with the kid
你将在家里照顾小孩
while I am out awesome-ing all over the place.
而我却在四处逍遥快活
And you're going to get fat.
而且你会发福
The story's not over, Barney.
故事还没结束呢 巴尼
Okay, time to get the horn back to the bistro.
好吧 是时候把法国号♥放回餐馆去了
Oh, Ted, I don't know if I can go again. That tuckered me out.
噢 泰德 我不懂我是否能再来一次 我累坏了
Not a euphemism.
字面意思 不是黑话
Right. Okay, let me just go change, and we'll leave.
噢 好吧 等我换个衣服再走
Whoa, whoa, you get to change and I don't? Uh-uh.
哇 你可以换衣服而我不行 不可以
Solidarity, sister.
有点团队精神好吗 小姐
That is crazy. I have a
你太夸张了
change of clothes and you don't. Suck it up.
我有换洗衣服 你没有 接受现实吧
Well, if we'd actually moved in together,
如果我们真的同居了
all my stuff would be here,
我的东西都会在这里了
but we didn't, so...
但我们没有 所以...
Yeah.
是啊
We were all talk, weren't we?
我们只是说说而已 是吗
We're not doing this, are we?
我们并没有真要这么做 对吗
I don't want to have kids in Argentina.
我不想到阿根廷去生孩子
And I don't want to have kids in Argentina.
我也不想在阿根廷那块地方要孩子
So where does that leave us?
那我们该何去何从
Well...
或许...
we could stay together and...
我们还可以在一起
pretend this stuff doesn't matter.
假装我们全都不在乎
Or...
或者...
we could give back the blue French horn.
我们把蓝色圆号♥还回去
You stole a blue French horn for me.
你为我偷了一只蓝色法国号♥
I would have stolen you a whole orchestra.
我愿意为你偷一整支乐队
You did break up.
你们真的分手了
Yep.
对
You're not pregnant?
你也没怀孕
Nope.
没有
An-And Marshall and Lily don't know?
而且马修和莉莉还不知道这件事
Well, afterwards, uh, we came by to tell you guys,
呃 之后 我们去找你们是想告诉你们这个
but Lily was pretty stressed out, so...
但莉莉实在压力太大了 所以...
We decided not to say anything till after the wedding.
我们决定婚礼结束前什么都不说
You guys okay?
你们没事吗
Well, it hasn't been the easiest two weeks of our lives, but...
这两周当然不轻松 但是...
But we're okay.
我们没事
The open bar helps.
免费酒水帮了大忙
Excuse me, Miss. Hi.
打扰一下 小姐 你好
Could I have this dance?
能请你跳支舞吗
Well, we knew this day would come eventually.
我们知道这一天终究会来的
Take care of her, little man.
照顾好她 小家伙
This is by far the drunkest I've ever seen you.
这是我认识你以来你醉得最厉害的一次了
Uh, driver.
呃 司机
Hello!
你们好哇
Ranjit.
兰吉特
Hey, can we make a stop before we head back to the hotel?
嘿 回酒店前能先停一下吗
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表