Marshall and Lily had been together for nine wonderful years,
马修和莉莉在一起度过了九年的幸福时光
until she dumped him and ran off to San Francisco.
直到她甩了他 独自去了旧金山
The healing process was taking a long time.
马修花了很长时间走出失恋阴影
Then, one night, he made a giant leap forward.
终于有一晚 他迈出了一大步
All right, I'll see you guys later.
就这样吧 我先走了
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
See ya.
拜拜
You just checked out Robin's ass.
你刚刚居然偷瞄了罗宾的屁♥股♥
What? No! No, Barney, I was...
什么 我没有 巴尼 我只是
Dude, that's awesome.
老兄 这太好了
You're finally forgetting about that short redhead.
你终于放下那个红毛小矮个了
Lily.
莉莉
Yes, Lily. Thank you. That was going to drive me crazy all night.
哦对 莉莉 多谢你 不然我得想整整一晚上
Hey, Ted, Marshall just checked out your girlfriend's ass.
泰德 马修刚才偷瞄了你女朋友的屁♥股♥
I did not, Ted, I... That's awesome.
真的没有 泰德 我 太好了
You're finally getting better.
你总算好起来了
This is the moment I've been waiting for.
我等这一刻很久了
Starting tonight, I am going to teach you how to live.
今晚开始 我要教你生存之道
Ted, you had your chance. You're out; Marshall's in.
泰德 你没有机会了 你出局了 马修来
Yes! Oh, God.
太好了 天哪
Marshall, being a single guy in New York City is like...
马修 在纽约城做单身汉就好比
What's something everybody likes?
什么东西是大家都喜欢的
Candy.
糖果
Yes, it's like being in a candy store.
对 就好比置身于糖果店里
You just walk right in and grab yourself some Whoppers.
你径直走进去 抓一把皇牌太妃糖
Yeah.
是的
Is Whoppers the best one?
皇牌太妃糖是最好吃的吗
Mounds.
糖墩是
Milk Duds.
奶球才是
Gobstoppers.
应该是牙关煞星
This went on for another hour;
争论持续了一小时
I'll just skip to the end.
我还是直接跳到结尾吧
Dubble Bubbles. Nice!
是多彩泡泡糖 说得好
Marshall. We're doing this.
马修 就这么定了
I am not taking no for an answer.
你不接受也得接受
Fine.
好吧
Hey, Robin. Marshall checked out your ass.
嗨 罗宾 马修刚才偷瞄了你的屁♥股♥
Ted, what is wrong with you?
泰德 你没毛病吧
He checked out my ass.
他偷瞄了我的屁♥股♥啊
Hey, tell him thanks. I felt like I was having a bad ass day.
跟他说声谢了 我还以为今天是糟糕的一天呢
Cool, see ya.
好 回头见
Lily. And it's a great ass.
莉莉 屁♥股♥的确挺好看的
None of us had seen Lily in three months.
足足三个月 我们都没见到过莉莉
There were so many unanswered questions,
有太多的问题想问
so many things to say.
太多的话想说
Your hair is adorable.
你的发型真好看呀
Meanwhile, Barney was taking Marshall out to meet women
与此同时 巴尼带着马修去泡妞
for the first time since he was 17.
这是马修17岁之后的第一次
Hi. Have you met Marshall?
嗨 你见过马修吗
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Look how sweaty my hands are.
我手上出了好多汗
It's weird, right? Uh, sweat?
很奇怪对吧 汗这东西
Like, this smelly water coming out of your skin.
就是你皮肤里流出来的臭臭水
It was nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
I-I-I hate to interrupt, but, uh,
打断别人说话很不好 不过
do you like magic?
你喜欢魔术吗
Um, I guess.
还行吧
Oh, my God!
天哪
Anyway, Marshall here is awesome.
话说回来 马修是个好人
Salad in a bag? His idea.
你知道袋装沙拉吗 他发明的
Dude! You were awesome last night.
老兄 你昨晚真是太厉害了
You were charming, you were funny,
你魅力四射 妙趣横生
you were totally working that girl.
那姑娘完全拜倒在你风采之下
You went home with her.
最后你把她带回家了
Yes, I did.
是啊
But she told me that if it wasn't for me,
但她告诉我 如果我没出现的话
you would have had a shot with her,
你绝对会得手的
so, in hypothetical terms, you scored last night.
所以 在假设上 你昨晚泡到妞了
All right!
看你多棒
Hypothetical high five.
假设性击掌
Nice.
很好
All right. Tonight, we're going to go to the bar...
好了 今晚 我们要去酒吧
Barney, no, I am not going out with you ever again.
不 巴尼 我再也不会跟你出去了
Come on! I'll, I'll teach you all of my strategies.
来吧 我会教你我所有的泡妞绝招
Oh, really?
说的跟真的一样
My favorite, number seven:
我的最爱 第七招
create a mystery about yourself.
让你自己充满神秘色彩
That way, they become so intrigued,
这样 她们就会特别好奇
they have to hang out with you all night.
好奇的一整晚都跟着你
Oh, come on, does that really work?
得了吧 这能管用吗
Maybe it does, and maybe it doesn't.
可能管用 也可能不管用
Damn it, that's intriguing. Okay, I'm in.
可恶 确实让人好奇 好吧 我跟你去
I have something you've got to hear.
有件事你必须得听听
You will not believe what just happened.
你不会相信刚才发生了什么
You go first.
你先说吧
I found a 1939d penny on the subway.
我在地铁上发现了一枚1939年的硬币
Just imagine the kind of history this little copper guy...
想象一下这枚小小的硬币经历过的风霜岁月
Lily's back in town.
莉莉回来了
And you let me go first?
你居然叫我先说
Have you seen her?
你见到她了吗
Yeah. I actually went apartment-hunting with her today.
嗯 事实上我今天还陪她去找房♥子了
How's she doing?
她怎么样
You're not going to like it.
你不会喜欢的
I am doing great.
我过得好极了
This summer, best thing ever!
这个夏天 简直太棒了
San Francisco is so happening right now.
旧金山真是个蓬勃发展的城市
She's happy?!
她竟然很开心
Marshall had the worst summer of his life, and she's happy.
马修熬过了人生中最糟糕的夏天 她竟然很开心
Yeah, and I suppose her
我猜 她的艺术课程
art program was all fulfilling or whatever.
估计也进展的特别顺利吧
Oh. The art program--best thing ever.
对了 艺术课程 简直太棒了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
This is your best work.
这是你最好的一幅画
In all my years teaching, I've never seen anything so...
我教了这么多年 从没见过
Needless to say, this is art.
不用多说了 这就是艺术
I can't teach you anything.
我已经教不了你什么了
But the best part of S.F.--
旧城最棒的其实是
Oh, that's what we call San Francisco--
哦 我们那儿都这么叫
the people.
是那儿的人
Even just riding around on the bus all summer.
哪怕一夏天都只坐公交车 感觉也很好
It was like a human tapestry.
因为能见到各式各样的人
Hi, I'm Mike.
你好 我是麦克
I'm a Buddhist monk slash adventure-traveler writer.
我是佛教♥徒♥ 也是位旅游探险作家
I'm Paula. I sing in a punk band for children.
我是宝拉 我在一个为孩子唱歌♥的朋克乐队担任主唱
Yeah.
很棒吧
I'm Dan, I'm a neurosurgeon.
我是丹 我是一位神经外科医生
You are stunning, by the way.
顺便一提 你真是美若天仙
Wow. I'm so happy for you.
哇 我真为你高兴
Oh, she's such a...
天哪 她简直
After what she did to Marshall,
她那样对待马修
she should come back here devastated,
至少应该垂头丧气地跑回来
crawling on all fours over
趴在地上受谴责
the broken glass of her own shame and regret.
在自我羞愧和后悔中挣扎
You never chose sides. I respect that.
你还真是客观公正 佩服佩服
She's unbelievable. Unbelievable.
她简直不可理喻 让人难以置信
Unbelievable? What's unbelievable?
难以置信吗 什么东西难以置信啊
Oh. Listen, Marshall.
听着 马修
Ted found a penny on the subway,
泰德在地铁上找到了一枚硬币
and it's old, and that's interesting.
一枚挺古老的硬币 好有趣啊
Way to go.
真有你的
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表