Man, I can't wait to get back to the shore.
太爽了 我现在迫不及待想回去
God, I love gambling!
天哪 我爱死赌博了
When we get home, we're gonna go to a little meeting. Okay?
回家之后 我们得开个小会 好吧
Why can't I do it just a little?
为什么我就不能再多玩一小会呢
Okay.
好了
Let's get this started.
我们开始吧
Okay, uh...
好 那么
you guys want the serious one or the funny one?
你们想要严肃的那种还是要搞怪的那种
Oh, I think... serious would be best.
我觉得 就要严肃的最好
You sure? I got a lot of great nautical jokes in there.
你确定吗 我准备了许多有趣的航海笑话哟
Like how you two float each other's boat, stuff like that.
比如你们怎样浮起了对方的船 这种好玩的笑话
Yeah, serious is probably good.
呃 还是严肃的好
"We stand witness today
良辰吉日 我们共聚于此
"To celebrate the union of Lily and Marshall.
同庆马修与莉莉喜结连理
"Today, you two will become one,
此时此刻 你们合二为一 不分彼此
"Sharing your lives,
共担风雨 共享生活
"The happiness, the sadness, the frustrations and the joy..."
喜 怒 哀 乐
This is pretty cool.
这真的很棒啊
I can't believe you never want to get married.
我不敢相信你说绝不结婚
I never said "Never."
我从未说过"绝不"
"...to declare your love
见证你们的爱
"And devotion to each other
和对彼此的付出
"In front of friends and family,
于朋友 家人
"All the people who matter most to you."
及每位重要的人面前
What was that?
刚刚那是什么
What was what?
什么是什么
That little look. You two just shared a look.
那个眼神 你们刚才互换了眼神
We don't want to do this.We don't.
我们不想结婚了 我们不结了
Are you kidding me?
你们开什么玩笑
You guys are calling off another wedding?
你们又要取消婚礼吗
After I spent all this money on a bridesmaid shirt?
我还花了好多钱买♥♥这件伴娘服呢
Did I bet someone that they'd call it off?
我是不是跟谁打过赌他们会取消
I did, didn't I? Who'd I bet?
是吧 我赌了吧 我和谁赌的来着
You actually expect any
你们还指望我们
of us are gonna come to your third wedding?
会去参加你们第三次婚礼啊
Yes.
当然了
'Cause it's gonna be amazing.
因为那一定棒极了
Look, before I was afraid to face Marshall's family
听着 之前我很害怕面对马修的家人
and-and I didn't want to do all that work, but...
而且我也不想要那些繁杂的程序 可是
now that we're here...
我们到了这里以后
I realize that I have to face Marshall's family
我才意识到 我必须要面对他的家人
and I really want to do all that work.
而且我很希望走那些婚礼的程序
So do I.
我也是啊
And yeah... my family might still be upset with you.
虽然 我的家人可能还在生你的气
But when they see us up there,
可是一旦他们看到我们在一起
they're gonna see how much we love each other
就会知道我们彼此有多相爱了
and none of that other stuff is gonna matter.
任何其他的事情都无关紧要
I love you, Marshall.I love you, too, Lily pad.
我爱你 马修 我也爱你 小百合
I now pronounce you man and wife.
现在我宣布 你们正式成为夫妻
What?! What?!
什么 什么
What, is that not right?
怎么了 我说错了吗
Are... we married? Did you just marry us?
我们成婚了吗 你刚才宣布我们成婚了吗
Weren't you listening? We don't want to be married.
难道你刚才没在听吗 我们不想结婚啊
Uh... I-I suppose I could unpronounce you.
那 我想我可以撤销你们成婚
Unpronounce us.Unpronounce us!
快点撤销啊 快点撤销掉
All right, I unpronounce you man and wife.
好吧 我撤销你们成为夫妻
Oh, whew... that was close.
哇 差一点啊
And that's the story of how Uncle Marshall and Aunt Lily
这就是发生在大西洋城海岸外某处
got married for 12 seconds
马修叔叔和莉莉阿姨
somewhere off the coast of Atlantic City.
结婚十二秒的故事
Hey, guys. Hey.
嘿 伙计们 嘿
Ted.
泰德
Is Robin here?
罗宾在这吗
Man, I hope so.
天 希望她在
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表