Hey, just out of curiosity.
嘿 我好奇想问你一句
If a guy told you he was an architect,
如果有人跟你说他是个建筑师
what would you think of that?
你会有什么想法
Are you kidding?
开玩笑吧
Architects are hot.
建筑师超性感的
How do you think Mr. Brady scored a babe like Carol?
不然你觉得布拉德利是怎么把卡萝这样的尤物搞到手的
Solid point.
证据确凿
She did have hair of gold.
她确实有着一头金发
Yes, she did. Mmhmm.
就是说啊 嗯嗯
Hey, Carl, is Ted still here?
嘿 卡尔 泰德还在这儿吗
No.
不在
Hey, Lily.
嘿 莉莉
You still single? Yes.
你还单着哪 是啊
You know... I've poured a
说起来 这么多年来
lot of free drinks for you over the years.
我可是给你倒了很多杯免费啤酒了啊
A lot.
相当多啊
Carl, do you really want to be with a woman
卡尔 你真的想跟那种为了免费啤酒
who would trade sex for beer?
就献身的女人在一起吗
Only if you're into it.
你愿意我就愿意
It's on me.
算我请你的
Thanks.
谢了
I wonder where Ted went.
我很好奇泰德去哪儿了
Ted Mosby, the architect?
泰德•莫斯比 那个建筑师
Actually, yeah.
是啊 没错
Oh, he is such a cool guy.
他真的太酷了
He was here earlier.
他刚刚还在的
And what made you decide you wanted to become an architect?
是什么让你决定成为一名建筑师的
Well, you know, soul of an artist,
艺术家的灵魂
hands of a master craftsman.
加上工匠大♥师♥的手艺
It was inevitable, I guess.
我想 这一切都是注定的吧
I bet you can draw, can't you?
我打赌你会画画 对不
You should draw me.
你应该画我
Well, I could try, but you
好啊 我可以试试但是你
might end up looking like a midcentury tri-level.
最终可能看起来像上世纪中叶的三层建筑
Hey. If you want, my friend
对了 如果你愿意的话 我的朋友
Marshall invited me to this party we could all go to.
马修请我去参加个派对 我们都可以去
Marshall's great. He's just a lawyer,
马修挺赞的 他虽然只是个律师
but somebody has to push the paper around for us creative types.
但是总有人得帮我们创造型人才把纸放好吧
Am I right?
我说的没错吧
He asked her to a party. Oh, my God, are you okay?
他请她去参加派对 天哪 你没事吧
Okay? It's awesome. It's a win-win.
没事啊 这很好啊 这是个双赢
Ted got to vent and I don't have to hear it.
泰德有地方发泄 我就不用再听了
Maybe after he's done with the talkie-talk, he'll come over
可能他唠叨完之后 就会回来
and I'll get the fun part.
我正好能听到有趣的环节
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事啊
God, I feel like I'm teaching love as a second language here.
天哪 我怎么感觉教你谈恋爱就像教外语一样
Okay, you know how when he tells you boring work stories
当他给你讲他无聊的工作上的事时
you're supposed to listen?
你应该去倾听对吧
Well, when he picks up some random girl at a bar,
当他在酒吧勾搭随便哪个女生时
you're supposed to freak out.
你就应该抓狂了
I'm not freaking out because in my mind, she's fat.
我不会抓狂的 因为在我想象中 她很胖
She's a kickboxing instructor.
她是搏击操教练
Her ass looks better than my face.
她的屁♥股♥比我的脸蛋还好看
All right, we'll swing by the party.
好吧 我们顺便去看看派对吧
Now the party was for some of Marshall's classmates
介绍一下 这个派对上都是一些马修在
from Columbia Law School,
哥伦比亚大学法学院的同学
who by day were some of the sharpest
在白天 他们是全国最犀利
and most serious young legal minds in the country.
最严肃的年轻法律界人士
By night, however...
然而到了夜晚
Damn, these are some drunk almost-lawyers.
该死 这里尽是些喝醉的准律师
Okay! Seriously...
好了 说真的
who wants to shave my ass?!
谁要刮我屁♥股♥毛
That guy went on to become a Supreme Court justice.
那家伙最后成了最高法♥院♥审判官
Okay, where are the guys and the hooker?
那些男人和那个婊♥子♥在哪
Yo, what's up, ladies? Welcome to the party. Yeah!
你们好啊 女士们 欢迎来到这个派对
Just need you to sign this release protecting the host
只需要在这里签名 该条款用于免除派对主人
from any and all responsibility should you harm yourself
对某位或是所有人有可能发生的自残行为负责
or a third party.
或对第三方的行为负责
Then freakin' rage! Yeah!
然后 尽情疯狂吧
Hey, drunk legal dude, um... have you seen Marshall Ericksen?
嘿 醉酒律政男 你见过马修•艾瑞克森吗
He was with a guy named Ted.
他和一个叫泰德的家伙一起
You mean Ted Mosby, the architect?
你说的是泰德•莫斯比 那个建筑师吗
Man, what a visionary.
他真是个梦想家
Yeah, they were here.
没错 他们之前在这
Awards are nice, they look good on my shelf.
奖项很棒 它们在我的架子上熠熠生辉
But none of that acclaim means anything compared to the joy
但是没有什么赞美能比得上亲眼见证
of seeing the sun rise over your first building.
太阳在你设计的第一幢建筑升起的那份喜悦
Wow.
哇
I would love to watch the sun rise with you.
真想和你共同见证太阳升起啊
I know you would.
你会看到的
It's the job.
这是我的职责
Dude. You should let us shave your ass tonight.
兄弟 你今晚应该让我们刮你的屁♥股♥毛
No way.
没门
Hey, Marshall, where's Lily?
你好 马修 莉莉呢
I didn't want to ruin the party for everybody this early, but, uh...
我不想这么早就毁了大家的派对 但是
everyone take a seat.
大家先坐下吧
Um... Lily actually called off the wedding this summer
这个夏天 莉莉解除了婚约
to go to San Francisco.
去了旧金山
So...
所以
we're broken up.
我们分手了
Her name wasn't on your lease, was it?
她的名字没在你的房♥屋租赁合同里吧
'Cause if not, New York state law, you're not obligated
如果不在的话 根据纽约州的法律 你没有义务
to give her half the deposit when you move.
在你离开的时候给她一半房♥屋保证金
Yeah, that's not really the part I was worried about, guys.
那不是我担心的问题 兄弟们
And don't forget the precedent set by Smith v. Rosenblatt, '74.
不要忘了74年的史密斯和罗森贝特案例
Any personal effects she left in your house or dwelling
她留在你住所里的所有东西
become yours after 30 days.
三十天后就全是你的了
Guys, can we cease and desist with the lawyer speak for a minute?
同志们 能不能别用律师的观点来说这件事情
Love died.
爱情死了
The love that made you all believe in love, that's dead now.
那份让你们相信爱情的爱情 现在已经死了
You should sue her.
你应该起诉她
Uh, really? On what ground, Kara?
是吗 以什么理由起诉她 卡拉
On the grounds of... shut up.
根据... 闭嘴
That's our attorney general.
那位是我们的司法部长
See? Marshall's still hung up on our breakup.
看到没 马修还在为我们的分手纠结不已呢
Why? Because I listened to him.
为什么 因为我懂得倾听
It was a strong and nurturing relationship
那是段坚定的 稳固的感情
that I threw away like old gum.
我却当嚼过的口香糖一样吐掉了
Not that I'm worried or anything, but, um, back to the sun rising over Ted and, uh...
不是我在担心什么 但是 回到泰德说太阳升起那段
oh, what tasteful way did you describe her?
你会用什么词形容那个女人
The girl with the smackable ass.
那姑娘有迷人的翘臀
Yes, that's the young lady.
对 就是那个女人
So, I know the bouncer at this techno club, Posers.
我认识一个舞池夜店的保镖
Do you feel like dancing?
你想跳舞吗
Yeah, okay. There is no way Ted went dancing.
算了吧 泰德绝不可能去跳舞
Ted hates clubs.
泰德恨死夜店了
Hell, yeah. I love clubs.
天哪 我爱死夜店了
I mean, I was going to design a cathedral tonight,
我是说 我今晚应该要去设计教堂的
kind of take a whack at the
去解开上帝
whole relationship between God and man conundrum.
和人类之间关系的难题
But sure, let's go dancing.
不过 当然了 我们跳舞去吧
Wait, let me just check with my friend.
等下 我去和我朋友说声
Okay.
好的
Hey, Marshall. You up for some super loud, repetitive music
马修 你想去那种音乐超级吵闹 一直重复
that hasn't changed since the mid-90s?
自从九十年代中期就一直没换过的地方吗
Um... only always.
当然要去了
Let's go.
走吧
Dancing? He went dancing with this girl?
跳舞 他和那个女的去跳舞了吗
Okay, maybe this is a little bad.
这可能就不太好了
Dancing is bad. Dancing leads to sex.
跳舞很不好啊 跳舞后紧接着就是上♥床♥啊
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表