In my hand, you'll find the exact total for the wings
在我手里 你能找到一分不差的鸡翅钱
plus a generous tip.
加上非常慷慨的小费
Please take the cash.
把钱拿走
Put the wings in my hand and I'll be on my way.
再把鸡翅放我手里 然后我就能回去了
Thank you!
谢谢
And that closes the book on one heck of a Super Bowl.
本届超级碗就这样落下了帷幕
Back to you, Kevin and Robin.
回到你们那边 凯文和罗宾
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
And we're clear.
镜头切换
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Um, Robin, is it just me,
呃 罗宾 是我神志不清了
or were you doing something different there?
还是你真的在做一些不太正常的事
I haven't watched the game yet.
我还没有看比赛
I'm begging you, for the rest of the newscast
我求你了 接下来的新闻报道里
there can't be any references to who won the Super Bowl.
不要出现任何谁赢了超级碗的资料
I mean, change the teleprompter.
把提词器里的也改掉
No team names, nothing specific.
不要有队伍名称 特征也不行
That is crazy. I can't do that.
这太不可思议了 我做不到啊
My friend Mark passed away this week.
我朋友马克上周去世了
Okay, sweety okay. Okay, I'm so sorry.
好了 亲爱的 可以 可以 我很遗憾
Back in five... four...
倒计时五...四...
three... It's just so hard.
三... 这真的很难熬
Ha! Who's the idiot now?!
哈 看看谁才是蠢蛋
You said the Sensory Deprivator 5000 was stupid.
你说感官终结者5000很蠢是吧
But it totally worked!
但它完全奏效了
I couldn't see or hear anything happening around me.
周围发生什么事情 我既看不见也听不见
Right?! Right?!
是吧 是吧
No...!
不是吧
And if that weren't bad enough,
如果那还不够糟的话
I was about to have a horrible realization.
接着我还发现一个更糟的事情
Where's the dipping sauce?
蘸酱去哪儿了
The team that won, want to know what their name rhymes with?
获胜的那队 想知道他们的名字和什么押韵吗
Come on, dude. You promised you'd stop
别这样 伙计 你说过我把那些蜡笔吃了
if I ate all those crayons.
你就会放过我的
Why are you doing this?
你非要搞我♥干♥什么
I'm in love with Miss Aldrin.
我爱上艾尔德林小姐了
Well, you can't have Miss Aldrin, she's mine.
你不能得到艾尔德林小姐 她是我的
Okay, now who did this?
好 这次是谁干的
I did.
我♥干♥的
Does that mean Marshall gets a time-out?
这是不是意味着马修要被罚面壁思过呢
Well, Marshall's a grownup, so...
但 马修是成年人了 所以...
When one of us breaks something, we get a time-out.
当我们中有谁打破东西时 都要被罚面壁思过的
Sorry.
抱歉啊
And after the Super Bowl,
在超级碗结束之后
the mayor of the losing team's city had to pay up,
输队所在市的市长只好支付代价
sending the mayor of the winning team's city
给赢队所在市的市长送去
15 pounds of a delicacy his or her city is famous for.
15磅他或她的城市里最有名的美食
Better fire up whatever type of grill, steamer or fryer
无论哪种方式的烧烤 蒸煮还是油炸 最好先把
one might use to cook that delicacy, Winning Team's Mayor.
烹饪这份美食的锅支好哦 赢队的市长
Hey.
嘿
Hey. I'm not talking to you.
嘿 我不要跟你说话
Yes, you are.
你要说
You'll do whatever I say.
我怎么说 你就得怎么做
Hold your breath. I'm not holding my breath.
屏住呼吸 我不会屏住呼吸的
The winning team was the...
赢的一队是...
Now here's how this is going to work:
听好你接下来要做什么
you're going to take me to three R-rated movies a week...
你要给每周给我带三部R级电影
And then Uncle Marshall got an idea.
这时马修叔叔想到一个办法
It was not one he was proud of in retrospect,
虽然这在他的回忆中并不是一件光荣的事情
but desperate times...
但在这绝望的时刻
Oh, no.
哦 不好
Somebody wet their pants.
有人尿裤子了
No, I didn't. Oh, really?
我没有 哦 是吗
Who's everyone gonna believe?
大家会相信谁呢
I'm a grownup third-year law student at Columbia
我是一个成年的哥伦比亚法学院三年级学生
and you're just a little pants wetter.
你只是个尿裤子的小屁孩
So now I ask you a question:
所以现在我来问问你
You want to be able to
你是想
quietly sneak off to the restroom and dry off
悄悄溜进休息室把裤子弄干
or am I gonna have something for show and tell today?
还是想让我给大家展示点什么
Hey, everyone... Okay, okay.
嘿 大家听着... 好吧 好吧
You win.
你赢了
I want my money back.
把我的钱还我
And your pudding snack pack.
你的那杯布丁也给我
Sir, who won the Super Bowl?
先生 谁赢了超级碗
Sorry. I missed the game.
抱歉 我错过了比赛
You missed...?! How could he miss...?
你错过了 他怎么能错过...
Excuse me! Who won the Super Bowl?!
不好意思 谁赢了超级碗
I... don't really follow sports.
我不怎么关心体育
Oh, my...!
我的天
Emmitt Smith!
埃米特•史密斯
Oh, thank God.
感谢老天
Yeah, I get that a lot.
别人经常对我说这句
You got to tell me, who won the Super Bowl?
你一定得告诉我 谁赢了超级碗
The game was last night?
比赛是在昨天吗
You know, once you win two or three of those things,
怎么说呢 这种比赛你要一旦赢过两三次
it's kind of like, eh.
它对你来说就只是 小意思而已
But you're Emmitt Smith.
但你是埃米特•史密斯啊
You're a football player, it's Super Bowl Sunday.
你是橄榄球运动员啊 昨天是超级碗星期天
What could possibly be more important than football?!
对你来说 还能有什么比橄榄球更重要呢
Dance, my friend. Dance.
跳舞 我的朋友 跳舞
No...!
不要啊
Hello! It's me again.
你好 我又来了
Oh! I didn't recognize you.
哦 我没认出你来
Yeah, you forgot to give me the dipping sauce!
你忘了给我蘸酱
Ah. Yes.
啊 对
This is the one.
就是这个
It was 4:00, and so far, all of us had done the impossible.
此时是下午四点 到目前为止所有人都完成了不可能任务
But then, almost simultaneously,
但是接下来 几乎同一瞬间
things started to go wrong.
事情开始出问题了
And let's end the day on a happy note.
最后播报一条愉快的新闻
There is a new arrival at the Bronx Zoo.
布朗克斯动物园迎来了一个新成员
Trish Sanchez has the story.
崔西•桑切斯为我们介绍
Hey, buddy. Hey, dude, look out.
嘿 老兄 嘿 哥们 小心
And in honor of yesterday's big win...
为了庆祝昨天的大胜
There is no more bitter defeats in sports than to lose one.
在体育界 再没有比输掉超级碗更痛苦的了
Hey, buddy, look out. Dude, watch out!
嘿 老兄 小心 哥们 注意脚下
...the zoo decided to name the baby panda
动物园决定给熊猫宝宝以
after Super Bowl champions...
超级碗冠军命名
No...!
不好
No...!
不好
No...!
不好
Yes...!
太好了
Awesome. Just in time for kick-off.
太棒了 正好赶上开球
None of you guys found out the score, right?
你们谁都不知道比分 是吧
Mission accomplished. Didn't find out.
任务完成 没听说
Great. Let's do it. I already fast-forwarded through
很好 咱们开始吧 我已经快进了
the four hours of pre-game coverage. So we are ready.
前面四小时赛前报道 一切就绪
Barney, I can't even look at you.
巴尼 你令我无法直视
I don't want any sign of who won.
我一点信息也不想知道
Don't worry, I'm not going to give anything away.
别担心 我什么也不会说
Feel free to start without me.
没关系你们先看比赛吧
Ah...! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
啊啊 蠢死了 笨死了 傻死了
So much money! You screwed it up, Barney!
那么多的钱 你搞砸了 巴尼
You screwed everything up! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
你把一切都搞砸了 傻死了 笨死了 蠢死了
Okay, let's watch the game.
好了 咱们看比赛吧
Barney, what the hell was that? We know who you bet on.
巴尼 你刚才是干嘛 我们都知道你赌谁赢
Now you've ruined the game for everyone.
现在你把所有人看比赛的兴致都毁了
Yeah. Thanks a lot, Barney.
就是 真谢谢你了 巴尼
Way to blow it.
搞砸了吧
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表