Barney, here is a list of all
巴尼 我跟我爸谈论的
the things I talk with my dad about: baseball.
全部话题就是 棒球
But I'm your best friend.
但我是你最好的朋友啊
Well, actually Marshall's my...
实际上 马修才是
I'm the most important person in your life.
我是你生命中最重要的人
Well, Robin's actually...
实际上 罗宾才是
How could your parents not know about me?
你父母怎么能不知道我呢
I'm delightful.
我多讨人喜欢啊
To us, sure, in very small, infrequent doses.
对我们来说确实是这样 在一些很罕见的时候
I mean, come on, you're not exactly the kind of friend
我的意思是 拜托 你不太像是那种
parents want their kid to have.
家长希望自己的孩子交往的朋友
Oh, really?
哦 真的吗
Then I guess those shoes aren't the thing
那么我想那双鞋不是你今天
you're most wrong about today.
犯的最大的错误
Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad. Ted.
嗨 老妈 嗨 老爸 泰德
I know you've all been excited to meet...
我知道你们一直很期待认识
Barney Stinson. An honor to meet the two of you.
巴尼•斯丁森 很荣幸见到二位
That needlepoint "Bless This Mess" Pillow you made for Ted--
你为泰德绣的"保佑这家伙"的枕头
what a stitch.
真是巧夺天工
Stitch! Did that just happen?
缝合 多巧啊
Uh, Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend, Robin.
老妈 老爸 这是我的女朋友 罗宾
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Oh, it's wonderful to meet you, Robin.
噢 见到你真好 罗宾
Oh, you are so pretty. Isn't she pretty, Al?
你真是漂亮啊 你说她是不是很漂亮啊 艾尔
A real looker.
真是个看不够的美人
That's funny, I didn't even "Look" in the mirror today.
真有趣 我今天还没照镜子看过自己呢
That's not anything, is it?
当我什么都没说吧
So, I made a reservation at San Marino tonight for 8:00.
我在圣马力诺餐厅预约了晚上八点的晚餐
San Marino.
圣马力诺餐厅
Oh, you're serious? Yikes.
噢 你是认真的呀
No. We have to try Casa A Pezzi.
不 我们得去尝下卡萨阿佩奇餐厅
Best salmon risotto I have ever had.
我尝过的最好的意式三文鱼饭
I love salmon risotto.
我爱意式三文鱼饭
I know.
我知道
How are we supposed to get a table at Casa A Pezzi?
我们怎么可能在卡萨阿佩奇餐厅订上位置呢
They're booked for weeks.
他们几周前就被订满了
Well, lucky for you, I happen to know the head waitress,
你很幸运 我恰好认识那里的女领班
which is ironic because...
有点讽刺的是
Ironic because we both work
讽刺的是我们都在一个
at a homeless shelter where I serve the food.
流浪者之家分发食物
Where do you volunteer, Robin?
你在哪当志愿者呢 罗宾
What's the matter with you?
你有什么毛病吗
I'm his girlfriend, and I'm not even trying that hard.
我是他的女朋友 我都没有那么费心讨好
Way to wreck the curve, kiss-ass.
别坏我的好事 马屁精
Robin, I'm his best friend.
罗宾 我是他最好的朋友
That's a commitment.
那就是一个承诺
Girlfriend, that's like a bad flu.
女朋友 那就像重感冒
Out of your system after a couple weeks in bed.
让人昏昏沉沉的在床上呆上几周
High five.
击掌
Can I help?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Yes, you can, Virginia.
你可以的 维吉尼亚
There's a story behind that broach, and I'm going to hear it.
这枚胸针背后应该有一个故事 而我很想听听
Well, funny you should ask.
真有趣 你应该问这个
Whoa! Bravo, Barney.
好极了 巴尼
That is my all-time favorite sonata.
这是我一直以来最喜欢的奏鸣曲
Barney, you are just delightful.
巴尼 你真讨人喜欢
No, Virginia, you're delightful, I am deligh-ted.
不 维吉尼亚 是你讨人喜欢 让我欢喜
And he's just Ted.
而他就是泰德
I'm really not planning these things; they just keep happening.
我真的没有计划这些事情 但是就这么巧
Whoops. I think I dropped an ice cube down here.
哎呀 我把冰块掉进来了
Ow, it's so cold.
哎呦 好凉啊
All right, that's it, I'm out of here.
好吧 够了 我要离开了
In a minute.
再等一分钟的
Anyone up for a drink at MacLaren's?
谁想去麦克拉伦来一杯
No, I'm kind of tired. Me, too.
我不去了 我有点累了 我也是
Yeah, I'm sure my folks are gonna want...
对啊 我想大家都应该想
I feel like I could knock back a few cervezas.
我觉得我可以来上几杯啤酒
Cervezas?
啤酒
Did he fall?
他已经醉了吗
I'd join you, too, but I want to get up early for Mass tomorrow.
我也想跟你们一块去 不过我明天想早起去做弥散
St. Peter's, 8:45 a.M., it's my favorite service.
圣皮特教堂 早上八点四十五 那是我最喜欢的礼拜活动
Wait a minute--you're able to cross the threshold of a church?
等等 你也能跨过教堂的门槛吗
I'll save you a seat.
我会给你预留个座位
Oh, you are just terrific.
噢 你真是棒极了
Isn't he, Susan?
是不是啊 苏珊
Robin.
罗宾
Susan, her name is Virginia.
苏珊 她叫维吉尼亚
Dude, I am sincerely ticked at your dad right now.
哥们 我真的被你♥爸♥吓到了
Why?
为什么
Last night, we go to MacLaren's for a drink, right?
昨晚 我跟他一起去麦克拉伦喝酒 对吧
So Barney darts back into the burning house,
巴尼冲进了火场
lifts up the refrigerator I'm pinned under
把压在我身上的冰箱抬起来
and pulls me to safety.
然后把我拉到了安全的地方
Whoa. You're like a hero.
哇 你真是一个英雄
Oh, I'm no hero, Wendy.
噢 我不是英雄 温迪
You know who is a hero?
你知道谁是英雄吗
My Dalmatian, Smokey.
我的斑点狗 斯莫琪
He... didn't... make it out.
他没能逃出来
I'm sorry.
不好意思
You poor, brave man.
你真是个可怜的勇敢的男人
Why don't you give the guy a hug?
为什么不给他个拥抱呢
I'm... oh.
我真是...
My dad was your wingman?
我老爸是你的泡妞搭档吗
This is really messing with my head.
这真的让我的脑袋一片混乱
Barney, is my dad cool?
巴尼 我爸很酷吗
I'm not done.
我还没说完呢
So, your dad stays to finish his drink,
然后你♥爸♥呆在那继续喝
but I take off because I
但是我先走了因为
have to be up early for Mass with your mom.
我今天要早起和你妈做弥散
Sure.
好吧
Anyway, I realize that I
不管怎样 我发现
left my phone on the bar, so I come back...
我把手♥机♥忘在酒吧里了 然后我回去
Oh, my God...
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Is that really...
那真的是
Oh, my God! I know.
我的天啊 对吧
Can you believe your dad rack-jacked me like that?
你能相信你♥爸♥就这样搅了我的好戏吗
My dad made out with Wendy the waitress?
我爸和女服务员温迪亲热
He cheated on my mom? No, that's impossible.
他背叛了我妈吗 不 那是不可能的
Ted, it's a well-known statistic that 83% of people
泰德 统计数据显示 83%的人们
married longer than six months are seeing someone on the side.
在结婚六个月之后就开始在外面找别人了
Do you know that when you make up a statistic
你知不知道当你编数据的时候
you always use "83%"?
你总是用83%
You think I'm lying.
你觉得我在说谎
Well, have you done any surveys on the subject?
那你对这个方面做过任何调查吗
That's not a real Web site.
根本就没有这个网站
Oh, and I suppose I didn't
看来我没有因为参加了他们办的万米跑
get a real T-shirt for running in their 10K.
而得到一件真正的T恤了是吧
Hi, Dad. Hey, Ted. Barney.
嗨 老爸 嗨 泰德 巴尼
Enjoying your vacation so far? Oh, yeah.
假期到现在为止过得不错吧 哦 那是当然
Uh, listen, can I speak to you outside for a sec?
我能和你单独聊会吗
Sure.
没问题
So you went out with Barney last night?
你昨天晚上和巴尼一起出去的吗
Yeah.
对啊
You have a good time?
玩的开心吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. Sorry you couldn't join us.
当然开心 真可惜你没和我们一起
Yeah.
是的
So...
那...
What?
怎么了
Well...
是这样...
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表