Did you grow up in that Footloose town?
你是在"禁舞镇"长大的吗
I'm calling him. I'm telling him that I was wrong
我现在打给他 我要告诉他我错了
and I'm sorry
我很抱歉
and I totally want to listen to his stupid stories.
我真的想听他讲那些愚蠢的故事
Yeah, think of another way to phrase that and you'll be fine.
是啊 换种表达方式你就没事了
He's not answering.
他没接
Calling Marshall.
打给马修
Hello.
喂
Marshall, hi, it's Robin. Can I talk to Ted?
马修 嗨 我是罗宾 能让泰德接电♥话♥吗
Oh, Robin, hi.
罗宾啊 嗨
Um, no, Ted's not here tonight. He's, uh... he's working.
泰德今晚不在这儿 他在工作
Uh, okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Marshall just lied.
马修刚才撒谎了
Ted's cheating on me.
泰德背叛我了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm looking for a couple guys who came in here earlier.
我在找之前来的两个家伙
One's about six-four, 210, sandy brown hair.
一个大概身高六尺四 210磅 浅棕色头发
And the other's a cheating bastard.
另一个是个出轨的混♥蛋♥
You're going to need to refresh my memory.
你需要激活一下我的记忆
Okay, fella, baby knows how this game's played.
好了 小哥 宝贝我知道这游戏怎么玩
How's a $20 help your memory?
20美元能帮你想起来吗
Thanks, but seriously, it was crazy tonight.
谢谢 但是说真的 今晚真是太疯狂了
You really do need to refresh my memory.
你真的需要激活一下我的记忆
Then can I have the...?
我能不能把...
That's cool. You keep that.
算了 你拿着吧
So these guys--one of them's an architect.
那两个家伙 其中一个是一个建筑师
Ted Mosby, the architect?
泰德•莫斯比 那个建筑师
That's the one.
就是那个
Oh, yeah, he was here.
是啊 他之前来过
And then I was all, "No, Frank Gehry.
然后我就是说 不 弗兰克•盖里
You're on your own this time."
你是时候独♥立♥了
And that, my dear, was the end of that hack's career.
这就是那个黑客最后的职业生涯
I live across the street.
我就住在街对面
That is one hell of a non sequitur.
这真巧得不能再巧了
You want to come over?
你想去坐坐吗
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
But I suppose I should at least give you a ride home.
但我至少应该载你回去
Hop on.
上来吧
I'll see you at book club, Vinny.
我们在读书俱乐部见吧 文尼
Yeah. I'll be bringing the crudites. Nice.
好的 我会带上生菜拼盘的 太好了
Dude, dude, what are you doing?
兄弟 兄弟 你在干什么
Galloping.
策马奔腾啊
You proved it, all right?
你已经证明了 好吧
The whole Ted Mosby, architect things works.
泰德•莫斯比是建筑师这招很管用
Architects rule! Whoohee!
建筑师最棒 呜呼
Aren't you a little worried that a certain somebody
你难道没有一点点担心
might find out that you're doing this?
某人也许会发现你在做的事吗
This isn't you, Ted.
这不是你啊 泰德
It is tonight.
今晚就是
Whoo!
哇哦
You know this girl. Where does she live?
你认识这个女孩 她住哪里
I'm not telling you that for less than 20 bucks.
我不会告诉你的 除非你再给我20美元
Well, I'm out of money. I'm cashed, too.
哎呀 我现金用光了 我也身无分文
I'll take your purse.
我可以收下你的钱包
My purse?
我的钱包
Yeah, my girl likes clutches.
是啊 我的女友喜欢手抓包
Okay, fine.
好的 行
You should tell her that looks really good with a chocolate boot.
你应该告诉她这个包和巧克力颜色的靴子很搭
Bitch is lucky I brought my small purse.
幸好我带了一个小钱包
No room for my gun. Here.
就是没有放枪的地方了 拿好
Now where does the rodeo slut live?
现在告诉我那个牛仔淫♥娃♥住在哪
The building with the green light, apartment 3C.
亮着绿灯的大楼 3C房♥间
Oh, my God, Robin,
天哪 罗宾
are you going to kick this girl's ass?
你要去痛扁她一顿吗
Yeah...
是啊
and steal her purse.
而且要偷了她的钱包
I can't believe he's cheating on me.
我不相信他竟然背着我偷吃
You know how many times I could have cheated?
你知道我有多少次机会能背着他偷吃吗
Six... no seven.
六次 不止 七次
And you know two of them, and they would surprise you.
而且你认识其中两个 保证吓死你
3C, let's do this. You ready?
3C 让我们动手吧 你准备好了么
Should I just kick the door in?
我应该直接踹门而入么
Those are really nice heels and you already lost the purse.
你这双高跟鞋太金贵了 而且你包都没了
Let's see if it's unlocked.
我们看看这门锁着不
It's unlocked.
门居然没锁
Okay, get in there and kick some spankable ass.
好了 进去好好收拾收拾那副小翘臀
Robin.
罗宾
I'm the problem. What?
问题在我身上 什么
You were right.
你说的没错
I don't know how to be a girlfriend.
我不知道怎样当好女朋友
I took the nicest guy in the world
我找到了世界上最好的男人
and I made him a cheater.
却把他变成了一个背叛者
Well, don't stand out here and beat yourself up.
好啦 别杵在这自我打击了
Get in there and beat Ted up.
进去把泰德打一顿
I'll handle the slutty kickboxer.
我来处理那个浪荡的搏击操女郎
Actually, I'll take Ted.
好吧 我还是处理泰德吧
Let's do this. Bring it.
我们开始吧 来吧
What do you think you're...?
你以为你做的...
Barney?
巴尼
Thank God you're here. Can you help with this? I need nails.
谢天谢地你们来了 帮我个忙好吗 我需要指甲
Okay, I'm totally lost here. Where's Ted?
好的 我完全迷糊了 泰德在哪
Ted? He's at work.
泰德 他在工作啊
How did you get here?
你怎么来到这里的
Awesome story. As per usual.
和往常一样 故事相当精彩
How do you think Mr. Brady scored a babe like Carol?
不然你觉得布拉德利是怎么把卡萝这样的尤物搞到手的
Solid point.
证据确凿
And she did have hair of gold. Yes, she did.
她确实有着一头金发 就是说啊
Sorry, I forgot my binocs for Foxy Boxing.
抱歉 我看狐媚拳击忘记拿望远镜了
Whoo, looks like things just got a little foxier right here.
哇哦 看起来这里也有点狐媚了呢
Yes, they did. And you're just in time.
是啊 你来的正是时候
Girls, I got to go, but I'm
妹子们 我必须得走了
leaving you in very good, if slightly sullied hands.
给你们留下一位非常棒 但有点毛手毛脚的家伙
Don't go.
别走啊
We don't even know your name to look out for your buildings.
我们甚至不知道你的名字 没法去看你的大厦啊
Yeah, stay.
是啊 留下来吧
Excuse us for one second.
给我们几分钟好吗
Okay, you were right--the architect thing totally works.
好吧 你是对的 建筑师这一招确实有用
But I've got a girlfriend and I've got to get back to work.
但是我已经有女朋友了 而且我得回去工作
This project is getting harder and harder.
这项目越来越不好办了
Yeah, you did. Yeah, had to.
是啊 说的好 是的 必须的
See ya.
再见
Sorry, my, uh... intern had to leave.
抱歉 我的实习生必须得走了
Oh, well, that's too bad.
哦 那太糟糕了
I'm Anna, by the way.
我是安娜
Ted Mosby... architect.
泰德•莫斯比 建筑师
But none of that acclaim means anything compared to the joy
但是没有什么赞美能比得上亲眼见证
of seeing the sun rise over your first building.
太阳在你设计的第一幢建筑升起的那份喜悦
Dude, dude, what are you doing? Galloping.
兄弟 兄弟 你在干什么 策马奔腾
All right, you proved it.
你已经证明了 好吧
The whole Ted Mosby, architect thing works.
泰德•莫斯比是建筑师这招很管用
Architects rule! Whoohoo.
建筑师最棒 呜呼
Aren't you afraid a certain somebody might find out about this?
你难道没有一点点担心 某人也许会发现你在做的事吗
I mean, this isn't you, Ted.
我是说 这不是你啊 泰德
It is tonight.
今晚就是
And that led to a couple of hours
然后就进入了数小时的
that I cannot, as a gentleman, divulge to you.
作为一个绅士 我不能泄露给你们的内容
We did it right here, and here and here.
我们做了 在这里 这里和这里
But why would you use Ted's name?
但是为什么你要用泰德的名字
I've had some recent bad press on the World Wide Web.
我最近在网上有一些坏名声
So I'm taking a T.O. On the whole "Using my real name" Thing.
所以我就不用我真名了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表