Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hi.
嗨
It's nice to meet you guys.
见到你们真高兴
You guys, I'm not going to stop dating Chloe
你们两个 我才不会因为
just because you think she has the crazy eyes.
你们认为克罗伊有双疯眼就不和她约会
You can keep going out with her, but you're gonna regret it.
你可以继续和她约会 但你会后悔的
One time, I met a girl at this very bar.
有一次 我遇见一个女孩 就在这个酒吧里
I saw that she had the crazy eyes...
我看见了她的疯眼
...but I ignored it.
但我有意无视了
And then, sure enough.
然后 当然啦
Barney, can I ask you a question?
巴尼 我能问你一个问题吗
Anything.
什么都行
Would you like to have a threesome?
可以来个三人行吗
Of course.
当然可以
Great. It'll be you, me and Mr. Weasels.
太好了 我们和维斯尔先生
So, did you do it?
然后呢 你做了吗
No. It ended up being just a twosome
没 最后变成了二人行
with the third one watching from a chair.
第三个人坐在椅子里看
Which one were you?
你是哪一个
I'd rather not say.
我选择沉默
Look, there was a time I didn't believe in the crazy eyes either,
我以前也不相信疯眼这回事
and then I met Jeanine.
直到我遇见詹宁
She had serious crazy eyes.
她的那双眼睛疯得可严重了
I told myself I was just imagining it, but then...
我跟自己说都是我瞎想出来的 结果
So, should we go get a drink?
我们去喝一杯怎么样
As long as it's in your apartment.
去你公♥寓♥喝就好
Whoa, I'm sorry.
哇哦 抱歉
Watch! Where! You're! Going!
你 没 长 眼 睛 啊
So, where do you live?
你住在哪儿
You guys, Chloe is not gonna do any of that stuff.
得了 克罗伊才不会这样呢
She's a nice girl from Nebraska.
她就是个来自内布拉斯加州的可爱女孩
She's not crazy.
她才不疯
She's... she's awesome.
她很棒
But you can't avoid the crazy eyes forever.
但总有一天你会见到那双疯眼
Sooner or later, the crazy comes bubbling to the surface.
她的疯狂迟早会露出端倪
Hello?
喂
Marshall, it's Chloe.
马修 我是克罗伊
Are you the one who's called me like nine times?
九个未接来电全是你打的吗
Yeah. Could you come get me?
对 你能来接我吗
I'm in the middle of taking a test.
我还在考试
Please. I'm so scared.
求你了 我很害怕
Well, what's going on?
怎么了
This weird midget guy started following me
有个奇怪的侏儒一直跟着我
and he was screaming at me
还冲我叫喊
and he had a limp and a big hump on his back
他瘸脚还驼背
and the police didn't believe me
可警♥察♥不相信我的话
and I almost got trampled by a horse and...
我还差点被马踩了
God I must sound totally crazy to you right now.
你现在肯定觉得我疯了
No.
才没有
Not at all.
一点都没有
So, she's needy crazy.
所以她是个没安全感的疯子
That's one of the worst kinds.
这种最糟糕了
I've had one of those.
我就碰到了一个
Makes up stories to get attention.
为了吸引注意而编故事
Went out with her for three weeks--her dad died twice.
跟她在一起三个星期 她爸就死了两次
Guys, she was really freaked out, okay?
伙计们 克罗伊是真的被吓到了
Maybe the story is true.
说不定真有其事呢
What in the world would make you believe that's a true story?
你怎么就相信那是真的呢
She's really hot.
她太性感了
They always are.
疯女人都性感
You all done with that, Ted? Yeah.
喝完了吗 泰德 嗯
Ned. I told you to call him Ned.
内德 我不是让你叫他内德嘛
That's just sad.
可悲啊
Sorry, Swarley.
对不起 斯华力
So, do just you and Ted live here
这儿只有你和泰德住
or does Swarley live here, too?
还是斯华力也住这儿
Nah. Swarley has his own place.
不 斯华力有自己的地方
What was that?
什么声音
Oh, I, uh, dropped my keys.
呃 我钥匙掉了
So, here you go.
听好了
Two pumpkin beers.
两杯南瓜啤酒
I was joking. They're regular beers.
开个玩笑 就是普通的啤酒
What is that?
那是什么
This picture is broken.
相框打破了
Oh. That's too bad.
真糟糕
Is that Lily?
那是莉莉吗
Is that the girl you were going to marry?
你差点就娶了的女孩
Yeah. Is that what that sound was?
对 刚刚的声音是这相框吧
Did you just smash this?
你把它打破的吗
No.
不
Why would I do that?
我♥干♥嘛要这么做
Let me look into your eyes.
让我看看你的眼睛
Okay.
好
I had a really nice time tonight.
今晚我过的很开心
Yeah, me, too. Stop blinking.
我也是 别眨眼
I like your eyes a lot, too.
我也好喜欢你的眼睛
Stop!
停
Hi. I'm Lily.
嗨 我是莉莉
Stop!
停
Now, kids, I know Lily hiding in the apartment
孩子们 马修在跟其他女孩约会时
while Marshall was on a
莉莉就躲在公♥寓♥里
date with another girl seems pretty crazy,
好像是挺疯狂
but when you hear her side of the story,
但你们要是听了她那个版本的故事
well, it's still pretty crazy.
好吧 还是很疯狂
What's up Swarlz?
你好啊 斯华儿
No. Okay? No. No more.
别叫了 行吗 别再那么叫了
I will not let this become a thing. It's over.
我要把这一切扼杀在摇篮里
No more Swarley. No Swarlz.
别再叫斯华力了 也别叫斯华儿
No more Swar-lay.
斯华莱也不行
No more Swar... wait for it... ley.
也不许叫斯华...等一下...李
No more Bob Swarley, mon.
还有鲍勃•斯华力 嗯哼
No more. No! It's over.
全都不准叫 给我打住
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Yes. Yes.
是 是
Thank you.
多谢
Nice.
很好
Why didn't you call me? Was I supposed to call you?
你干嘛不给我打电♥话♥ 我该给你打吗
Yes, about the whole Marshall-dating-another-girl thing.
当然 告诉我马修和别的女人约会的事
You said you were fine with it.
你说你不介意啊
Yeah, in front of Ted, but then I shot you a look.
那是在泰德面前 可我给你使了眼色
What look? This.
什么眼色 像这样
That doesn't seem like a look.
那不像是个眼色
Yes it is. It means, "I'm upset call me later."
那就是 意思是我很难过 等下给我打电♥话♥
You should have pulled me aside and told me what the look meant.
你应该把我拉到一边 跟我说下那个眼色的含义
If I pulled you aside, I wouldn't need the look.
如果我把你拉到一边 我就不用使眼色了
Well, maybe if it was a more distinctive look...
那你能不能让眼色再明显一点
Okay, the look isn't important.
先别管那个眼色
What's important is that I can't stand the idea
重要的是我忍♥受不了
of Marshall dating another woman.
马修和别的女人约会
I mean, what if he falls in love with her?
要是他爱上她怎么办
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
好吧 如果这能让你好受点儿
Ted says she has the crazy eyes.
泰德说那女孩有双疯眼
What's that?
什么意思
Apparently, a thing women have that guys can see
很明显 男人能看出女人的某些东西
and it tells them that the girl's crazy.
告诉他们那女孩很疯狂
Oh, kind of like how you never want to date a guy
噢 就好比你绝不想跟一个
with perfect fingernails?
指甲修得整齐的男人约会
Jerk nails. Exactly.
指甲怪人 没错
Well, did-did Ted say whether she was good-looking?
那泰德有没有说她长得漂不漂亮
I mean, 'cause if I knew she was ugly,
因为要是她很丑
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表