Nobody does it better than you.
谁也比不过你
Marshall? Oh, my God!
马修 天呐
So, yes, it was your fault.
对 是该怪你
I mean, if you don't show
如果你不在
up at the apartment in the middle of the day,
大白天跑到我公♥寓♥来
Marshall doesn't break his toe, Barney doesn't run in his place,
马修就不会摔折了脚趾头 巴尼也不会替他去跑步
I don't jump the turnstile and get a court date,
我也不会跳过验票口 受法庭审理
and we make our flight in plenty of time!
我们就有足够的时间上飞机了
And I don't fall down and bite my tongue at the airport.
我也不会在机场摔倒咬到舌头
That really wasn't my fault.
这真的不能怪我
I wouldn't have walked in on Marshall if it weren't for Lily.
要不是为了莉莉 我也不会撞见马修
Hey, think about it.
想想看
Hey, what's going on here?
嘿 这些人在干嘛
Oh, looks like they're camping out for something.
他们好像在为了什么事情露营排队吧
Yeah, but for what?
是啊 为了什么事呢
I don't know. Usually there's a Stormtrooper or Klingon in line
不知道 一般情况下队伍中都会出现装扮成暴风兵
to give you some indication.
或克林贡人的宅男作为提示
"Annual wedding dress blowout.
"年度婚纱大卖♥♥场
Designer sample dresses up to 90% off.
著名设计师婚纱样品一♥折♥起♥
Doors open tomorrow, 8:00 a.M."
明早八点开业"
Oh, my God. Can you believe
老天 你相信
what some nut bags will do to save a few bucks?
有些疯女人为了省几块钱会做出什么来吗
We have to camp out.
我们得去露营
Are you serious? You don't understand.
你说真的吗 你不明白
This is an amazing sale. I've heard about it before,
这个大卖♥♥场特别棒 我之前就听说了
but I never knew where it was.
只是一直不知道开在哪儿
We'll have a wedding dress campout. It'll be fun.
我们可以来个婚纱露营 会很有意思的
I can't go. I've got this thing.
我去不了 我有事
What thing? A penis.
什么事 小♥弟♥弟♥
This is the place. Oh, wow.
就是这儿 哇
Badgley Mischka! Melissa Sweet!
巴杰利•米施卡 梅丽莎•斯威特
Vera Wang!
王薇薇
Oh, Robin, do you have any idea what you guys stumbled onto here?
罗宾 你知道你们俩撞见了多大的好事吗
You said wang.
你说了什么丸
Oh, this reminds me of the ticket line to Lilith Fair, 1998.
这让我想起了98年莉莉丝音乐节排队买♥♥票的场景
Only fewer mullets.
只是少了些剪胭脂鱼发型的人
You should feel good. You're only,
你该感到骄傲 你在纽约的
like, the tenth craziest bride in New York.
疯新娘排行榜上只能排在大概第十个
Ooh, this is comfy.
喔 挺舒服的
We might actually be able to sleep.
我们说不定还能睡个觉呢
That's kind of annoying.
这声音有点烦人啊
Well, I'm sure somebody
我相信马上就会
will be out here to turn it off any minute.
有人来把它关掉的
I don't think I can take this.
我受不了了
Every time it turns off, I think,
每次它响完 我都想
oh, maybe it won't turn on again,
这次不会再响起来了吧
but then it does.
但不一会儿又响了
Why does it, Robin?
为什么 罗宾
Why does it keep turning on?
它为什么要响个不停
It's gonna be okay, sweetie. Why...
没事的 亲爱的
Why don't we make a game out of it, okay?
我们可以来玩个游戏嘛
Why don't we sing along?
跟着它哼唱
If we get through this,
我们要是撑过去了
I swear I'm gonna live my life differently.
我发誓要重新做人
I just want to tell my parents I love them one more time.
我只想再对爸妈说一次我爱他们
Morning, ladies.
早安 姑娘们
It's him. It's the car guy! Get out of here!
他就是车主 滚
The next morning, Robin was
第二天上午 罗宾累得
too tired to go all the way back to Brooklyn,
没力气回到远在布鲁克林的家
so while I was at work,
因此我去上班时
she went to crash at my apartment for a couple hours,
她直接跑到我家 想睡上一会儿
and that's when...
这才发生了那一幕
Nobody does it better than you.
谁也比不过你
Marshall?! Oh, my God!
马修 天呐
So if Lily hadn't dragged me down to the wedding dress store,
所以 要不是莉莉硬拉我去婚纱店
we would have made the first flight.
我们就能赶上刚才那班飞机了
Oh, thank God. The doors are still open. We made it.
谢天谢地 门还没关 我们赶上了
Hi. Please. We really need to get on this flight.
拜托你 我们真的得上这班飞机
Oh, my God!
老天
You're that reporter from Metro News 1.
你是都市新闻一台的那个记者啊
Yes, yes, I am.
对 是我
I can't believe you recognized me.
你居然认得我
You did that story on the giant pizzas?
那个巨型披萨的故事是你报道的吧
Would you check to see
你能查查看
if you have any more seats? One moment, sir.
飞机上还剩多少座位吗 等等 先生
Were those pizzas real? Come on, were they?
那些披萨是真的吗 告诉我实话
Robin... One second, Ted.
罗宾 马上好 泰德
Um, you know, a lot of people ask me that.
很多人都问过我呢
The truth is, the pizzas were real.
说实话 那些披萨是真的
Calzones. Trick photography. I knew it!
但半圆披萨饺是特效处理的 我就知道
God, it is so nice to meet a fan!
能遇上粉丝真是太好了
And I would be a fan of your work if you could get us
要是你能在下一班飞机上给我们留俩座位
two seats on that next flight.
我也会变成你的粉丝的
Well, the, uh, flight attendants
这个 乘务员刚刚
are just finishing up their final seat count.
检查完剩余座位
Let me see what I can find out.
我看看还有没有
Would it help if I got on and
要是我上去激♥情♥昂扬地
gave an impassioned speech about my destiny?
发表一段关于命运的演讲能有用吗
I think it might hurt.
我觉得会更糟
This is such a nightmare.
这真是场噩梦
Okay, so we agree? This goes back to Lily wanting to camp out for a wedding dress?
所以你同意吧 一切都要怪莉莉为了抢婚纱去露营
No.
不
Wait. It goes back further.
等等 这事还能继续往前推
Remember why we were eating hot dogs on the East Side?
还记得我们为什么到东区吃热狗吗
1939?!
1939年
This penny's from 1939!
这枚硬币是1939年铸的
A 67-year-old penny.
一枚67岁的硬币
Do you realize this penny was minted during World War II?
你发觉这枚硬币居然是在二战期间铸的吗
Oh, so was my grandfather, but that doesn't make him interesting.
我爷爷也是那时候生的 他也没因为这个变得有趣
Look, I know a little something about coins,
听着 我对硬币略知一二
and this baby is worth something to a collector.
这小东西对收藏家来说价值不菲呢
No, it's not. Yes, it is!
才不是呢 肯定是的
You know what? I'm gonna take you out to dinner
这样吧 我要用这小东西换来的钱
with the money I get for this little guy.
请你吃顿晚饭
And that's exactly what I did.
我确实这么做了
You're lucky there's still a
你该庆幸现在
place that serves anything for a dollar fifty.
还有地方能用一块五就买♥♥到东西
Hey, that's 150 times its original value.
那也是这硬币原价值的150倍呀
Actually, the meal was only $1.49.
其实这顿饭才一块四毛九
1984.
1984年
Hey, in 50 years, we can get dinner again.
五十年后我们又能用它吃顿饭了
How dare you.
你居然敢这样说
Hey, what's going on?
嘿 这些人在干嘛
I don't know. Looks like they're camping out for something.
不知道 他们好像在为了什么事情露营排队吧
Yeah, but for what?
是啊 为了什么呢
It was me.
是我
I started this.
我才是始作俑者
If I hadn't picked up that penny,
如果我不去捡那枚硬币
we wouldn't have gone to get hot dogs all the way across town.
我们就不会穿过整个城市去买♥♥热狗
And we wouldn't have seen that wedding dress store,
也不会看到那间婚纱店
Lily wouldn't have wanted to camp out there,
莉莉就不会想去那儿露营
and I wouldn't have needed a nap at your apartment the next day.
第二天早上我也不需要去你家休息
Marshall wouldn't have broken his toe.
马修就不会摔伤脚趾
Barney wouldn't have run the marathon.
巴尼就不会去跑马拉松
I wouldn't have jumped that turnstile,
我就不用跳过地铁的验票口
gotten arrested, had that court date...
就不会被抓 也不会受法庭审理
And we would have made our flight.
我们就能赶上飞机了
I don't think we can go back any further than that
我看我们也没法再往上追溯了吧
unless you know who dropped the penny.
除非能知道是谁掉了那枚硬币
I wish I did.
真希望我知道
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表